Bahaus Hostel Reviews

Akbiyik Cadessi, Bayramfirin Sokak No 7, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

Bahaus is the perfect place to stay to explore Istanbul. The hostel is located just a few streets from the main attractions of Istanbul and has everything you need. Even the 14 bed dorm was super clean and tidy. The roof top terrace is the perfect place to meet other travellers and also to get to know the staff (who are all great guys!). Really enjoyed my stay here a lot.

• 9th Sep 2014

Very nice. I think one of the best experiences i had so far. Very nice dorm. Didnt feel like a lot of people at all... excellent athmosphere. Good to meet people. Staff amazingly helpful with telling you where to go what to see..

Best Hostel Ive stayed at. Staff was very helpful and always told me good spots to go. The rooftop bar is awesome and people are always up there hanging out and having some drinks and laughs. Excellent for solo travelers because its very easy to meet people and go out. Highly recommend to anyone young and wants to meet people.

Staff r very kind and helpful. Patient and happy to help u all the time. Located near blue mosque, walking distance to most old town sight seeing point. Good terrace view.

This is an amazing place. If you are traveling alone this is the best place to stay in instanbul!

Hostel is just great!! Has a fantastic location, the guy at front desk (“schnar”) is incredible friendly and gave us nice tips. The girl and boy at the bar are also funny and gently. There is a spectacular atmosphere at the terrace, great please to chill out and meet new people, perfect place if you are travelling alone, saturday night pub crawl was fantastic!! There was a safety box in our room in case you are carrying expensive stuff. Nice place if you are travelling alone.

Great hostel for solo travellers.

A great hostel, mainly if you are traveling on your own. I stayed in a female dorm, each bed has its own curtain, a read lamp, and a mirror. The staff is so kind and helpful, location is great. I recommend it!

This place is wicked sticks all the staff are really friendly and the atmosphere is the best I have had in Istanbul for sure

• 4th Sep 2014

Great staff, the best location in Istanbul.. My pick of hostels in the city. You won't regret it

Its the Best hostel we've ever been in our lives. The staff, specially Sinat, give us all the advice and tips in order to know every place of the city. I hardly recommend this hostel If you want to get yourself surprised with the kindness of a staff. The only thing that could be improved is the Wifi.

The best hostel I have ever stay! Nice people, nice environment, really well located and for a really good price! I strong recommend!

Excellent hostel! One of the best I've ever been, the atmosphere was so good and the staff is always ready to help you. Relationship price/value is perfect, and it's very well located, right next to Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque.

Great atmosphere for solo travellers on the rooftop terrace. One of the most social hostels I've stayed at.

• 2nd Sep 2014

Great stay at the hostel!!!!

• 1st Sep 2014
  • Chile

a very good hostel, nice stuff and perfect location

The best here is the staff. The manager is super friendly and he helps you to go beyond typical attractions ans tourist traps. He organizes little events and an "off the beatrn path" walking tour. I highly recommend the 14-bed dorm because there is plenty of space there, with curtains for every bed. The Wi-Fi could be improved a bit and unfortunately, there is no washing machine. This hostel remains a great one.

Fantastic stay would recommend to all!!!

• 31st Aug 2014

Overall, loved my stay! Yogurt or cereal at breakfast would be nice. Also, the wifi didn't really reach my room.

• 30th Aug 2014