Bahaus Hostel Reviews

Akbiyik Cadessi, Bayramfirin Sokak No 7, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

We were stuck in the hostel most of our stay because it snowed in Istanbul and the city wasn't really ready. This didn't make us sad for even a moment. The atmosphere was wonderful and the staff, willing to please. The hostel is quite basic in its facilities, but the friendly staff and the cozy rooftop bar more than make up for it. The new year party was super fun.

The best hostel that I have ever stayed at. Wonderful location and amazing staff. A special thanks to Dusty and Ahmet for creating such a fantastic environment. I will miss you guys.

Awesome crew! I loved my stay at bahaus hostel! Especially tugi and ahmend have been super friendly! But bar cchef dusty wwas happiness in person i loved to be with them! Cheers

• TobiasTom
  • Austria

The staff of this hostel is the best I have ever met. They are so kind. We had some problems with our trip not regarding to the hostel and the staff helped us in every thing. I really loved this hostel so much!!

• 26th Dec 2015

The staff at Bahaus is the most amazing one in the whole world! They helped us in everything! They recommended places to go, and even helped us with cancelling flights and finding the luggage of one of my friends that the air company lost. I am sad because I am leaving! I loved Istambul so much and I love the hostel. The staff and the guests are like a family.

Amazing Hostel, the staff is very helpful, the atmosphere is awsome, nice people To hang out at the roof at the hostel And excelent localization. Near from everything. Best hostel in Istanbul!

• 26th Dec 2015

The hostel is easily reachable with public transportation, the location is great, just a few hundred meters from the blue mosque, and it is clean and has a nice communal area/rooftop bar. The staff is AWESOME, always helpful and friendly. I've been there three times already and I'm gonna stay there again my next time in Istanbul.

• 25th Dec 2015

Excellent Staff, location and a perfect place to stay. It felt like home stay. Makes you feel very comfortable. Dusty is a great person and very hospitable. Made my stay very comfortable.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Guided me to my next destination very well. The hostel felt very safe and secure.. breakfast was good vriety of meze

Excellent!

Couldn't have been a better stay! Was a bit worried that there would be no one here since I was travelling over Christmas but it was amazing! The bar staff were awesome in making everyone feel welcome and was such a chill place to hang out! Roof top bar was a highlight! Will definitely come back one day!

Great social environment and very helpful staff. Excellent place for solo travelers. Nice large rooms with curtains for privacy.

• 18th Dec 2015
  • New Zealand

Great place to hang out and meet everyone. Close to the sights. Great deals for travelers and very helpful staff. Plus a bitchin bar! Thanks for the great time. Laura, you never told me even one ingredient in the pseudo hazelnut shot (minus a star) but I got the shot and loved it (plus a star) lol. No but seriously, from one drink slinger to another, you gotta give me something! Please! Anthony Alazzaro@zagmail.gonzaga.ed

Hostel was really clean, and rooms were spacious. Love the table in the centre

• 15th Dec 2015
  • Singapore

Perfect location! Say Hi to Aya Sofya every morning!

Cool hostel, clean, perfect location, lovely staff, fun events and atmosphere, what more do you want? Thank you to the reception staff Alim, Ahmet, Emre for being so patient and helpful to me, they offered lots of great Istanbul tips. And a shout out to the rooftop bar team, I was welcomed by Laura and Jr with the 'secret' shot, I already miss the jenga and all the games, thanks for always starting the party guys!

I had a great stay in Istanbul, which Bahaus was greatly responsible for. Now it's an amazing hostel, good beds, excellent showers, location etc however it's the staff that really stand out. A big thanks to Laura and Jr, serving up a lot of fun and some great food on the rooftop bar and also to Ahmet and Alim for helping with all my questions and for being so nice. STAY HERE

Impressively engaged hostel staff! Special props to Ahmet and Laura who started an impromptu pub crawl at 4 AM on my last night in Istanbul and made sure we were safe and back at the hostel after the festivities.

Amazing place in the city. Could spend days just walking around near the hostel and never get bored. Bar, food, and an amazing staff at the hostel rooftop patio. Planned outings and hostel activities are plenty and so much fun. Definitely coming back to Istanbul, and when I do, definitely staying at Bahaus again.

• 12th Dec 2015

Originally I only booked 1 night at Bauhaus but ended up staying a week and still wasn't ready to leave. Why stay there? First, the awesome staff- Ahmed, Laura, Dusty, JR and everyone really made me feel like part of the family, they took us out to bars, organized dinners, games etc and were just all really welcoming. Also, the other travelers. I have stayed in a lot of hostels and this was one of my favorites socially and I made friends for life. Very intimate place. I already miss it!