Bahaus Hostel Reviews

Akbiyik Cadessi, Bayramfirin Sokak No 7, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

Fantastic stay would recommend to all!!!

• 31st Aug 2014

Overall, loved my stay! Yogurt or cereal at breakfast would be nice. Also, the wifi didn't really reach my room.

• 30th Aug 2014

It is good locaiton.

Super nice and funny staff, very helpful, gave me really good insideder tips for exploring istanbul, free dinner was delicious, bellydance show, rooftop bar with beautiful view and nice breakfast buffet, relaxed atmosphere, perfect for travellers!!!

• 29th Aug 2014
  • Switzerland

중심부에서 굉장히 가깝고 저녁에 여는 바도 굉장히 좋습니다. 숙소도 깨끗하고 개인커텐도 있어서 사생활 공간을 보장받을수 있습니다. 굉장히 만족하고 가는 게스트하우스입니다. 조식도 맛있고 테라스에서 보는 뷰도 좋아요^^

Thank you for everything see you next time

• 28th Aug 2014
  • Japan

LOVE the social atmosphere. One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at! Absolutely would stay again and recommend Bahaus to anyone coming to Istanbul!

• 27th Aug 2014

%100 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 27th Aug 2014
  • Hong Kong

Very good hostel. If I ever come to Istanbul again it's highly likely I will book here again.

Super friendly staff and great atmosphere! Breakfast options are the same every day, but very hearty (eggs, toast, ham, fruits). Clean enough amenities and enough bathrooms to go around for every one, but they're slightly old so it's not super clean. It's a hostel in a great location though, so what can you expect? Definitely recommend for a stay.

Clean rooms and plenty of bathrooms, good breakfast on a terrace overlooking Istanbul, Wifi was a little patchy but there was computers to use which were super quick, staff were friendly and helpful. Istanbul is on the expensive side, but pretty good value in a 14 bed dorm. Close to Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque.

Great staff, great atmosphere. If you are traveling solo this is definitely your spot. 100% recommended!

Really great community, awesome breakfast and dinner included in the price, and a great rooftop lounge area. The bathrooms weren't very clean, but then again Istanbul isn't very clean. A really great staff available to help with anything you could need.

Great roof top bar, Mustafa and the rest of the staff were really friendly and helpful, lovely place to stay.

I have to say, it is the service that makes Bahaus a place I would stay again. All my questions and concerns were attended to. Cinngar went above and beyond to help me. He even lent me his Istanbulkart to use the tram. He rocks! Thank you so much for making my visit to Istanbul a memorable one...tea sugar dream...:)

• 20th Aug 2014

An excellent stay, thanks! Location is brilliant, a few minutes walk from Hagia Sophia & the Blue Mosque and easy to get the tram to other parts of the city. Staff extremely helpful and friendly. Very sociable hostel with its own rooftop bar - hung out there most evenings with other guests with beers, free shisha and good kebabs. Hostel organised a walking tour one day too which took us to parts of the city I'd never have found on my own. Can't recommend this place enough.

I loved my time at Bahaus! The location is fantastic, the staff are super friendly and it's so nice to chill on the terrace. The only thing I would suggest is perhaps to add a cereal option to breakfast, Turkish breakfasts can get tedious after a while. But other than that, the rooms were fab too. I would highly recommend staying here!

Just perfect!

• 18th Aug 2014

Fun hostel with a good vibe. Nice terrace with a bar staffed with fun people. Free hooka every night, very easy to make friends! Beds, rooms and showers are all decent.

The place is in a great location and is super friendly. They have a rooftop bar where everyone hangout and also have planned activities everyday. The guy who works during the day is incredible and so kind. He took us on a city tour for 8 hours and showed us a lot of amazing places! The dorms are nice as well. I wish I could have stayed longer!