Bahaus Hostel Reviews

• Pakistan

Extremely helpful staff!

Great staff!

• 2nd Aug 2014

Bahaus hostel was one of the best hostels I've stayed at. Although not located near Taksim Square (where the downtown center of Istanbul is), it is 5 minutes walk from the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, and Grand Bazaar area which is also very convenient. The best part about Bahaus hostel was the atmosphere and staff. The upstairs bar/lounge area had a very nice view and was a very chill and relaxed place to meet people. The rooms and washroom were clean and big. All in all I had a great time.

This place is in my top 5 list of favorite hostels ever (and I've been to about 50 hostels worldwide). My room was clean, spacious, secure, and had these great curtains to go around the bunk beds to help block out light. The breakfast was great, and the bar was lively if you wanted to hang out. The staff was AMAZING. Genuinely kind and friendly people-they would go out of their way to say hello to me and hear about my day. I miss it already! Also, just a few blocks from everything!

This was one of the best hostels we've ever stayed at. The staff were amazing, especially the two front desk boys (

Fantastic hostel. Secure lockers, clean rooms, big bathroom, light, power outlet and curtains at each bed. Beautiful roof top bar/terrace which is where you also have breakfast. The staff are SO friendly and helpful, they helped me numerous times including walking me to the travel agents office when I couldn't find my way. Location is fabulous, very close to blue mosque. Highly Recommended

Bahaus is a must stay for anyone visiting Istanbul looking for a comfortable, yet exciting time! The staff are incredibly helpful, friendly and are there to answer any questions. With an excellent view of Istanbul from the rooftop bar, Bahaus is highly recommended!

• 31st Jul 2014

Have to say this is one of the best hostels i have ever stayed in. Very easy to meet other travelers.

Such a great hostel! The tall guy at reception was so friendly and helpful and knew everything about the local area. We stayed in the 14 bed mixed dorm, it was so spacious! Every bed had curtains for privacy and personal light, mirror and power plug. The view was beautiful from the roof top terrace. Breakfast was delicious as well! Overall I HIGHLY recommend this place! :)

This hostel has some of the nicest staff I have ever met! They will do anything to help improve your stay. The location is amazing! The drinks at the bar are as cheap as you can get in istanbul. They overbooked our 8 person room and moved us into a 2 person room for free! I highly reccomend amd wome back, its the most homey hostel you can find.

I don't know what it is about this place but there's something in the air that makes you want to stay forever! The staff is incredible; Laura

• 28th Jul 2014

The bathrooms are clean, the beds are comfy and well spaced out. The curtains provided privacy. I stayed in the 14 bed dorm, 6 bed female dorm and the 8-bed dorm. The first two were both really nice, avoid the latter as it was downstairs in the basement and got less fresh air and light. The breakfast is good (its fairly typical for turkey so maybe not what westerners are used to). Some of the staff are amazing, others less reliable. Good common areas to hang out in too.

Great staff, great location around the tourist attractions and public transport to get to the nightlife, great atmosphere on the rooftop bar. Would highly recommend staying here!

It's is its atmosphere and the amazing staff members who made my stay in Istanbul the best ever. I've been backpacking for a while now, but this hostel managed to surprise me in the best way possible.

This place is amazing! The rooftop bar is fantastic and the staff where incredible. Stayed in the 14 bed dorm, everyone is lovely and everything is so clean! Highly recommend

The hostel is good,ten miniutes walk from the tram station the roof is a highlight,at night,it is a good place if you want to know more friends,the dormitory is clean and air conditioned,there is a locker in the room,but you must prepare your own lock,the bathroom is clean

Excellent place to have a base for travelling the major sights during the day and coming back to spend cool time with other travellers at the rooftop for the night.. The room, breakfast, and the bar was just awesome.. And the staff was incredibly helpfull and fun! Overall, it is the place where u fulfill all your expectations for an enjoyable staying in a hostel. Definetely recomended!!

• 22nd Jul 2014
  • Spain

The staff were awesome, the breakfast was delicious, and the location was perfect for seeing a lot of the main tourist stuff. Also the bunk beds have privacy curtains and reading lights and the rooftop bar was great. I loved this place:)

Very great atmosphere, friendly people. The man working as the staff there was great. He was extremely helpful to all the guests and genuinely wanted to help. I loved having the curtains around the bunk beds because you could check your phone at night without disturbing people. It also had a light, a plug and a mirror. So perfect! It also keeps mosquitos out. I would go back again :)