Bahaus Hostel Reviews

Akbiyik Cadessi, Bayramfirin Sokak No 7, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

Bauhaus Hostel is one of the best hostels I stayed in during my trip to Turkey and the Balkins. The staff are excellent and extremely helpful, and were a blast during the pub crawl. The rooftop patio is perfect for meeting people and a great place to chill out. Great breakfast. Clean rooms and beds. Perfect amount of backpackers, not too small, not too big, just the right amount of people. Great location, easy to get around, located right by the blue mosque, close to the tram system. The Best!

Awesome, highly recommended

• 12th Sep 2014

You need to change water pipe under the hostel because i smell awefully sink in the basement.

• 11th Sep 2014
  • South Korea

We've noticed that most of our guests seem unhappy staying with us and it's because we are a party hostel. So, we would like to tell our guests before they book with us, they should be aware of this; they should know what type of hostel we are before they arrive. We know that what is written in these comments are not the real reasons for the dissatisfaction.

first day i ate dinner. they didnt give any information (menu and price) it was 20 try but it's not delicious for me (kind of dumpling and rentil been ) if i know what is made, i dont eat and they change euro to try, i pay more money i have to charge 지금와서 정산해보니 혼자 병신처럼 돈계산 제대로 못했네요 기본적으로 뭐가 나오는지에 대한 설명도 없고 덮어씌운것같아서 혼자왔는데 디쉬두개는 말도 안됨~;;게다가 맛도 없어서 첫끼식사는 최악이었음. 이튿날 조식은 괜찮았음 서양인이 많이 묵는숙소라 그런지 새벽까지 파티소리에 시끄럽고 5시반엔 아잔소리. 친교를 위한 장소론 적합한듯함.

Bahaus is the perfect place to stay to explore Istanbul. The hostel is located just a few streets from the main attractions of Istanbul and has everything you need. Even the 14 bed dorm was super clean and tidy. The roof top terrace is the perfect place to meet other travellers and also to get to know the staff (who are all great guys!). Really enjoyed my stay here a lot.

Very nice. I think one of the best experiences i had so far. Very nice dorm. Didnt feel like a lot of people at all... excellent athmosphere. Good to meet people. Staff amazingly helpful with telling you where to go what to see..

Best Hostel Ive stayed at. Staff was very helpful and always told me good spots to go. The rooftop bar is awesome and people are always up there hanging out and having some drinks and laughs. Excellent for solo travelers because its very easy to meet people and go out. Highly recommend to anyone young and wants to meet people.

Staff r very kind and helpful. Patient and happy to help u all the time. Located near blue mosque, walking distance to most old town sight seeing point. Good terrace view.

This is an amazing place. If you are traveling alone this is the best place to stay in instanbul!

Hostel is just great!! Has a fantastic location, the guy at front desk (“schnar”) is incredible friendly and gave us nice tips. The girl and boy at the bar are also funny and gently. There is a spectacular atmosphere at the terrace, great please to chill out and meet new people, perfect place if you are travelling alone, saturday night pub crawl was fantastic!! There was a safety box in our room in case you are carrying expensive stuff. Nice place if you are travelling alone.

Great hostel for solo travellers.

A great hostel, mainly if you are traveling on your own. I stayed in a female dorm, each bed has its own curtain, a read lamp, and a mirror. The staff is so kind and helpful, location is great. I recommend it!

This place is wicked sticks all the staff are really friendly and the atmosphere is the best I have had in Istanbul for sure

• 4th Sep 2014

Great staff, the best location in Istanbul.. My pick of hostels in the city. You won't regret it

Its the Best hostel we've ever been in our lives. The staff, specially Sinat, give us all the advice and tips in order to know every place of the city. I hardly recommend this hostel If you want to get yourself surprised with the kindness of a staff. The only thing that could be improved is the Wifi.

The best hostel I have ever stay! Nice people, nice environment, really well located and for a really good price! I strong recommend!

Excellent hostel! One of the best I've ever been, the atmosphere was so good and the staff is always ready to help you. Relationship price/value is perfect, and it's very well located, right next to Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque.

Great atmosphere for solo travellers on the rooftop terrace. One of the most social hostels I've stayed at.

• 2nd Sep 2014

Great stay at the hostel!!!!

• 1st Sep 2014
  • Chile

a very good hostel, nice stuff and perfect location