Bahaus Hostel Reviews

Akbiyik Cadessi, Bayramfirin Sokak No 7, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

I originally booked 3 nights at Bahaus but ended up stay for 7 and staying here again on my way home the hostels location is great right near all the major sights the facilities are all you could want clean bathrooms hot showers and comfy beds but it's the staff that make this place what it is they can't do enough to help you weather it's a place to go out or playing some poker at night nothing is too much for these guys they make it feel like a second home my favorite hostel I've stayed in!

• 9th Jan 2014

Loved this hostel! The guys working at it were so friendly and helpful. They created an awesome atmosphere with drinking games, poker, or other activities every night. Super inclusive. Good breakfast. Privacy curtain, own light and plug were great. Best hostel I have stayed in. The atmosphere and staff can't be beat.

Thank you bahause hostel..its who's amazing fun time.big baba Toni and baba tug I make my time great!!!! Thank you so much!!!!

Everything traveler needs for tour was satisfied with this hostel. If I get another opportunity to visit Istanbul again, I would stay at this hostel.

• 5th Jan 2014
  • South Korea

This hostel is an excellent place to stay if you are travelling alone and you want to meet other travellers. The staff were very friendly and make you feel very welcome. Every evening there is a free event such as pasta night or a pub crawl. I stayed in the largest room and it was very secure and the beds were very clean and comfortable. The view from the bar on the top floor is also very cool. When I visit Iastanbul again this is definitely the place I would stay.

Fantastic stay at Bahaus this past week. Good times, great staff and perfect location. Just watch out for Bahre, he's a bit of a poker shark!

• 4th Jan 2014

This is probably the best hostel I ever been to, the staff was amazing and so welcoming from the moment you get in, lots of events at night and the breakfast was excellent, would definitely go back there if I go back to Istanbul.

I've stayed at many hostels during my travels and this one is probably THE BEST! The staff are so friendly and helpful, the hostel itself is modern, comfortable, clean and such a relaxed place. It is also right in the centre of old town! I would definitely recommend this and stay here again.

• 2nd Jan 2014

Good location if you want to stay in Sutanahmet.

I really enjoyed staying at Bahaus. The staff was nice, the location is pretty central, sheets and bathrooms were clean. Nice atmoshpere, great party at the top of the bar with a view on the sea. The only thing is that breakfast ends up at 9.30, so I missed almost al of them. Anyways, I don't regret staying at Bahaus and would stop there again if coming to Istanbul

Thanks for the lovely stay at your hostel. Even though I stayed there just for one night, I really enjoyed it there and felt welcomed.

• 30th Dec 2013
  • Latvia

The hostel is so nice, however, when you go to the lounge, the staircase smells funny... the thing is that all the bathroom has windows to this stairecase, and the staircase has no ventalation, I bet this is not very hyegenic.... the beds are nice, and the location is incredible

the strength of this hostel is atmosphere. the kindness of staffs is very fantastic, specially thanks to Tugi

• 28th Dec 2013

I loved my stay in the hostel. I feel like I was in a big family! Great location and great atmosphere

• 28th Dec 2013
  • Colombia

Alberto (one of his many names is a great tourguide)! Hostel had a great atmosphere. 5 min walk from Blue Mosque and Hagia Sofia.

Super friendly staff. Great living room to chill out. Best atmosphere ever !!!!. Comfortable beds and clean toilets

Superb hostel, friendly staff, excellent location, clean facilities, ... My only remark is the availability of hot water, which is quite limited.

Excellent hostel, nice staff and it iis near of everything !!!!

The perfect hostel! Great friendly staff, ideal location, really great atmosphere on the roof top, new year party was soooo amazing that It will always be a great memory, spacious and modern rooms, big comfy beds, impressive bathroom/washing facilities, everything is super clean and they even have a movie night!! The free breakfast is amazing too! They really have thought of everything. Not one bad thing to say about this hostel, 100% recommend.

• 25th Dec 2013

What a great hostel! It is a pleasure to stay in such a nice hostel. Great location, super safe and with incredibly clean bathrooms. The atmosphere is also top notch! Keep it up!

• 25th Dec 2013