Bahaus Hostel Reviews

Akbiyik Cadessi, Bayramfirin Sokak No 7, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

We had no issues finding the hostel. the staff wre incredibly helpful and energetic. I'm sure it would have been more lively, but we went during low season. The bar staff Mustafa and Laura were a delight to hang out with in the evenings. the staff even invited us out to eat with them. Highlights: - clean and comfortable beds - plenty of hot water (very important for me) - felt safe - fun staff -social atmosphere - rooftop patio - lockers were a good size. could fit my backpack

Great hostel with really cool staff. Located close to historic centre so very easy to get around. The bar is a great place to meet people if you are a solo traveller and free food on Friday was great.

10/10, Fun hostel and Very helpful staff!! Cheers guys

Best hostel ever! Can't believe how perfect it was and so cheap for what you get! Free Shisha, free breakfast and even free dinner one night! But it was the people who worked there that made it the best! So friendly, helpful, made new friends!! Can't wait to stay there again, felt like home!

• 20th Nov 2014

Stay at Bahaus was really nice I recommend it. Quite turisty area but at least it's safe and very close to many historic sites and attractions. Staff at the hostel is extremely helpfull, gave some good tips, searched for me few nice places to eat and gave quite usefull heads-up on certain places that I shouldn't wander around at darkness. The only dawnside was that for a while there was no electricity and no water but it was for the entire part of the city and it wasn't the hostels fault.

• 19th Nov 2014
  • Poland

This hostel is in an amazing location right next to the blue mosque and 10 mins from the grand bazaar. Had an amazing stay with very helpful and friendly stuff. The bartender/kebab maker Mustafar was such a legend taking us out and making sure we were always having a wonderful time. Thanks musti Will definitely return

Great hostel! Awesome rooftop bar and musti is the best bartender around!

Pretty good all around. Easy to find, close to everything. No kitchen and the food and alcohol is pretty pricey, no alcohol in the rooms. Showers and beds were really nice though. Free breakfast was good.

One of the best hostels I have stayed at. Clean, secure, the rooftop bar and service is exceptional. Cinar, Tugay, Emre, Ali, Laura, Musty and the rest of the staff are extremely polite, professional, helpful and fun. I would strongly recommend this hostel and I know I will be staying here again in the future.

• 16th Nov 2014

This was our first hostel experience and was incredible!!!! The staff were all so helpful and kind! They gave us suggestion on what to do during the day and were extremely accommodating as we arrived and departed before/after check - in/check-out time so there was a place to store our luggage and valuables. Overall an incredible experience here.

• 15th Nov 2014

Very helpful staff, they gave excellent advice on the tourist attractions

Thanks so much for the great time guys! Bahaus has a great atmosphere and is located right in the heart of the old town close to everything. The place is really clean, the beds are super comfortable, and have plenty of hot water. The guys that run the hostel are incredibly helpful and really nice, especially Mustafa who runs the bar up in the terrace most nights. Great guy to chat with and plays fantastic music all night. Next time I'm in Istanbul I'll definitely be staying here!

• 13th Nov 2014

awesome! Mustapha, and Cınar great man. thanks for everything..

• 13th Nov 2014
  • Croatia

Best hostel mustafa is realy great person

• 12th Nov 2014
  • South Korea

Had a fantastic stay at bahaus. Great location and staff were extremely helpful and friendly. I extended my stay by 4 days because it was such a great place to stay. Comfortable, clean and great atmosphere.

Great hostel, great staff, what more would you want? The staff actively go out of their way to help you plan your day of sight seeing, or organising events in the evening.

• 7th Nov 2014

Fantastic hostel! Stayed here a full week and everything was great. Emre and the rest of the staff are all super friendly and kind people. Heading to Cappadocia tomorrow and will stay here again this weekend when I come back to Istanbul.

• 5th Nov 2014

This is hands down the one of the best hostels I have stayed in. Booked for four nights ended up staying 8. Great for old town and not difficult or expensive to get to taksim or the Asian side. But the staff make this place, really helpful, lots of fun and knowledgeable. Roof top bar kills, free shisha and great kebabs. Do yourself a favour and stay here.

Helpful staffs and great hostel

Is a really nice place... Come and enjoy !!!!!

• 3rd Nov 2014