Bahaus Hostel Reviews

Akbiyik Cadessi, Bayramfirin Sokak No 7, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

It's awesome and very conducive ;) really nice to stay and most staff are very kind...the breakfast are pretty delicious and i will come back here again...Merhaba ;)

I like this hostel! Pretty chill! Easy to meet people and the individual bathroom showers is a plus!! Nice staff!

great place to stay close to a lot of cool stuff and a good place to meet other travelers. All the staff was super friendly- the guys at the front desk were always helpful. The staff upstairs kept things fun with games and drinks ( Dusty and Kiwi were awesome!! and Jr. sorry I didn't remember everyone's names ). The shower leaked and I got the floor all wet. that was probably the only thing I would say could be improved.

It's a great hostel, 3 minutes walking from de Blue mosque, clean, comfortable, good beds (I slept pretty well), the terrace is amazing with a beautiful view, perfect to relax or meet peoPle. The staff are friendly, they help me in all questions that I needed. For me the only problem was the Internet, horrible.

Perfect hostel experience. The hostel is located very close to the main attractions and to the Tram station. Rooms and facilities are very clean. The rooftop is very nice and you got a good view over the water. A nice fact is also that you can get food on the terrace, if you dont feel like going out again after a long day of walking. Staff is super friendly and knows how to have a good time :) All in all, I had an amazing time there. Thank you guys!!!

• 7th Nov 2015

Really cool place in great location. This is my second time.

Excellent location, fantastic staff and a great atmosphere. I can't recommend Bahaus enough. All the staff were super friendly and inviting making my stay a great experience. Social events at the bar made it easy to make new friends and learn from others experiences. That's always important to a solo traveler such as myself. The location was super convenient and the beds comfortable. Individual privacy curtains, lights and electrical outlets for each bed are a great bonus. Thank you!

One of the best hostels I've encountered, and I have stayed at many. All of our friends from other hostels ended up moving over to join the party. The common area they have is a prime spot. The bar and kitchen should be opened up as an official bar and kitchen, since it is amazingly good. If you get a chance to join the family bbq, do it.. Will be one of the best meals you have had in Istanbul. Have a welcome shot, join the events, and have a good time!

Best hostel I've stayed at. Fantastic location, great people - could not recommend it more highly when staying out in Istanbul. Particular shout out to the bar staff who create a fantastic atmosphere and are super accomodating - the rooftop bar is the place to be every evening.

Had a great time! Great location, friendly staff, neat bar upstairs. The bed was good enough. I would highly recommend this place.

• 29th Oct 2015

This is definitely one of the best hostels I've stayed in! It has a great location, it's clean, and the breakfast is delicious! But most of all, the people that work here are so incredibly nice! You won't find friendlier people. I had an amazing time, and am definitely going back. Thanks Bauhaus!

• 28th Oct 2015

I had an amazing night at Bahaus hostel. The staff were all super friendly and informative, especially the bar staff- they made my night magical. Great location and an awesome terrace with board games and cards.

• 28th Oct 2015

Great hostel, fantastic staff, especially my man Dusty behind the bar always having a laugh and being a great host. Great vibes to be had here, from the comfortable beds to the great roof top terrace to sit and have beers with people from all over the world sharing experiences of their journey's and having some fun playing drinking Jenga while the lads behind the bar serve food to keep you going. The hostel even helped me sort a day trip to Gallipoli, a must for any Australian and New Zealander.

Beautiful Hostel with an amazing rooftop terasse that invites in the evening to hang out with the other hostel guests.

That's again the second time i come back to this hostel and once again i had a great time!!! I was welcomed by the hostel staff like a brother coming back home and really made my time unforgettable again. At the terrasse the bar staff organized a lovely drinking game night which made all the travellers new friends. Really loved the atmosphere there. Go there if you want to socialize and have fun. Btw all the main attractions are at walking distance...so it's difficult to find a better place

The staff, the location and every one i met at this hostel were great. I really appreciate the roof top bar and how they have daiky/weekly events. You never feel as if you're by yourself. GREAT PLACE!!!

• 25th Oct 2015

Sometimes the water didn't work in the bathrooms. No explanation was offered, and that would have been helpful. Otherwise I had a great stay!

• 24th Oct 2015

The Bauhaus Hostel was a great place for meeting other travelers and making friends! The staff (especially those working the bar in the rooftop terrace) made a big effort to get to know every resident and include them in drinking games, pub crawls, and other activities. The overall environment of the hostel was one of the friendliest I've experienced. The rooms and bathrooms were fairly good as well.

Great staff, super friendly and are willing to drop everything that they are doing to help you out in any way including mapping out an itiniary for your entire stay in Turkey. Kiwi and Dusty are always up for a drink and a laugh just watch out what you ask for in a game of Jenga!

• 22nd Oct 2015

I spent 4 days at Bahaus and it was great. I stayed in a twin shared which was cozy and was given my own key to ensure everything was locked away. Every day there would be cleaning staff who made sure the halls and toilet facilities were clean. The hostel is perfectly located (Sultanahmet) for those wanting to explore the historic sites. The facilities include a great roof top terrace bar where the bar staff were always on hand with shisha and hosting drinking games and lively entertainment.