Bahaus Hostel Reviews

Akbiyik Cadessi, Bayramfirin Sokak No 7, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

The 14 person dorm is great! Maybe even one of the nest hostel dorms I've stayed in.

i went back three times to bahuas in my two weeks in turkey. it is by far my faviorite hostel ever. all due to the staff. the day i arrived i was made felt at home by all staff. both times i came back on a late nights i was warmly welcomed back by alisher who truely made me feel happy i was back. The rest of the recption was just as awsome. always willing to help. the best part is the roof top bar. the staff make everyone feel like they have been there for years. truely a special hostel.

• 12th Jul 2015

Awesome!!

Such a great hostel! Rooms were really clean and comfortable and the staff were amazing! Also in a great location right next to some beautiful sights. I had so much fun here would definitely recommend it! Thank you Bahaus!!

• 12th Jul 2015

I've stayed in hostels in almost 50 countries and Bahaus is up there with the best! Great way of meeting people and a chilled vibe. I wouldn't look anywhere else next time I'd stay in Istanbul. Staff are also fantastic!

Stayed here a week. This is what all hostels should strive to be like. Next time I'm in Istanbul, I'll be back for sure :) Thanks to all the staff - you guys are legends

This hostel is awesome. Alisher the night receptionist was very helpful and would go out of his way for guests even when he wasn't working during the day. the terrace , where the great breakfast is served, had such a great view of the Bosphorus. The location is perfect and I would recommend this hostel go anybody.

Great location, easy to meet people with top terrace. Beer at hostel a little expensive. Staff friendly but not super helpful when asking for advice like good restaurants. Facilities are less than average: missed hot water a few times, no bathroom hand towels/paper (which was annoying), no towels.

Bahaus was one my favorite hostels I've stayed at. The staff was super friendly and ran well-organized events. The hostel creates a very social atmosphere. Dusty, kiwi, Laura, and the rest of the crew are awesome.

• 10th Jul 2015

The hostel staff (Dusty, kiwi, emer and Ali) were very kind and helpful. They all are amazing at what they do! Dusty and Kiwi made sure we had a great time. :)

• 10th Jul 2015
  • India

This hostel is great. The entrance doesn't look promising but it has everything you need, including WiFi routers in every floor. Staff was amazing all the time, beds are comfy and have curtains for darkness and privacy. It is a 10 minute walk to the big mosques and a tram from there will take you anywhere.

Best hostel in Istanbul. Amazing location, super friendly staff and the sort of atmosphere that makes hostels the best way of travel.

Awesome Hostel - perfect location, very clean rooms, very friendly and helpful staff. The rooftop is a perfect place to meet people and to chill out and the breakfast up there is amazing. If you go to Istanbul stay there!

I stayed 5 nights and I could not have had a better time! The staff was kind, professional and welcoming to all the guests, particularly Laura, Kiwi, Dusty, and Alim. The bar at night was a friendly and inviting atmosphere, with many of the guests electing to hang out and enjoy the food, drink and company of the other guests. The rooms are clean, comfy and secure, providing all the amenities a traveler could want or need. I'll definitely be returning!

• 8th Jul 2015

Location was awesome ! Staff was awesome ! Everything about my stay in Bahaus was great. Sitting up on their patio is probably the best part of the hostel. Would definitely recommend! Especially as a solo female traveler this was the ideal place that was safe to stay and very easy to meet other travelers.

• 8th Jul 2015

Staff was awesome, the atmosphere was great, breakfast was good, and the rooms were clean and had privacy curtains. Best hostel I've ever stayed in in Europe! This should be your #1 spot to stay in Istanbul! Be sure to go on the beach trip with Dusty, so fun!

Great little hostel it a huge atmosphere. The private boat trip and BBQ on the islands was he best possible start to my holiday. Dusty, Laura, and Kiwi, you're all legends.

Great Hostel!!!! This hostel is ideal for the traveller focused on seeing the sights through to the party animal with the roof top bar giving great views of istanbul and a great place to have a beer and meet other travel minded companions. The staff are so helpful, genuine and fun to chat with and party on with...Dusty and Alim are two of the best blokes, and Kiwi at the bar is always getting everyone involved and making sure everyone has a great time. See you in August on my return home crew!!

I really enjoyed staying at Bahaus a lot however I thought our private room for 2 people was pretty small and the beer at there bar is expensive compared to most places. The location and staff were both good.

Fantastic hostel, in an even better city. Never have I had such fun in a hostel than at bahaus. Staff are amazing, and the rooftop bar overlooking Istanbul is a brilliant place to meet fellow travellers and make new friends

• 4th Jul 2015