Bahaus Hostel Reviews

Akbiyik Cadessi, Bayramfirin Sokak No 7, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

The staff is really helpful and friendly! The bathroom is really clean! I met some great people there!

Staffs were so nice and helpful. My favorite part of this hostel was that each beds have curtains and you can feel it's like own room:) Strongly recommended:))

Great hostel- gives you everything you may need and makes you feel relaxed and comfortable.

• Latvia

manager is very Friendly and causing great!!!

• South Korea

I arrived at the hostel after not getting off to a good start in Istanbul having been ripped off by the taxi driver, but I was welcomed to the hostel by very friendly staff. The hostel was very clean, and the rooms were well laid out with curtains around the bunks. I was travelling alone, but I felt very safe and the staff were very helpful in terms of suggestions of places to eat and helpful advice regarding sight seeing. I would definitely stay here again if I was to return to Istanbul.

• New Zealand

I was satisfied with everything. Especially the staff are great. So helpful. The young guys offer heartful service for guests. Also if you wanna visit places where local people go, they will help you. I m planning to revisit this hostel one month later.

• 18th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

It is a great hostel, the beds are comfortable, they have good mattress, very hot shower and good heating (ın winter this is important), and the reception guys are really great, they really try to help you and give good advıce. The atmosphere is great too.

This place was great! I was only there for a 24hour layover in Istanbul but I'm glad I chose this one. I was a bit hesitant about how large the dorm was, but the room was huge and had so many partitions that the section I was staying in only felt like a 4 or 8 bed dorm. Highly recommend.

Staff was extremely helpful!!

GREAT PLACE TO STAY ,GREAT LOCATION AND GREAT STAFF

• 13th Dec 2014
  • India

The hostel is in a great location, at a 5 minutes walk distance from Istanbuls main attractions. The staff is really helpful and they are always available to help you plan your trip or with whichever other information you need. They also often organize activities at night with the guests. The bathrooms are some of cleanest and more confortable I`ve seen in a hostel. The breakfast is free and it`s good, it usually consists of bread, ham, cheese, boiled eggs, olives, apples, juice, tea and coffee.

I would stay just for 2 nıghts and ended stayıng for 7 nıghts! Great atmosphere on theır terrace bar, confy beds, guys at the receptıon always ready to gıve you nıce advıces about everythıng. Good breakfast. Best locatıon! Next to everythıng!

The best hostel that i have ever stayed

This is a great place with a lovely staff always willing yo help ;) the location is perfect and the cleanliness too. Nice included breakfast in overall you'll not regret :)

• 12th Dec 2014
  • Mexico

Great to find a hostel with breakfast after so long without. Staff are great. Laura and Mustafa are very helpful and friendly

I stayed at bahaus one week and loved it!! Extended my stay over and over again. You guys are awesome!! Emre, Ali, Cinar - thanks for tons of advices and answers to my manymany questions (where to go, to get food, what to avoid) :) - LAURA ♡♡ Thanks for the nice conversations, tips - and your awesome taste in music you shared with us!! I shazamed every song you played i did not know :D hope to stay in touch and see you again. Whenever I am in istanbul i will stay at bahaus again, for sure!

Liked: The location is perfect, the atmosphere was amazing up on the terrace and Shisha was free! It was also easy to meet people. Bar crawl was good fun. Disliked: Beer is the same price as in a club (10 Lira!) and you are not allowed to bring any alcohol or food into the hostel which is very strange. In fact we were threatened to be kicked out after one of the staff members found us drinking in our room. Bar crawl is overpriced, you pay 20 lira for transport and a "free" (15% alc?) shot

The Good: Hot showers with strong pressure Electrical outlets and personal lights at every bed Curtains for every bunk Great staff Bar open 'til 2am with lots of space and great view Superb location The Bad: Wifi connection was weak many times Bathrooms were always out of paper towels or soap Drinks were overpriced (same as what you'd pay in a normal bar - c'mon guys, it's a hostel) Breakfast over by 9:30 (pretty early given this is very much a party hostel)

Had a great time here with a few mates for my bucks week. on arrival our 4 bed private with ensuite had a malfunctioning door so staff worked hard to fix it but with no luck they bumped us up to a 12 bed with ensuite and we had that to ourselves instead so that was great. it was winter so the great rooftop bar and hostel wasn't pumping but we got a good crew together on the friday night and the barmaid took us all out on the town for an awesome pub crawl.

I really like that place. It was a confortable Place where to enjoy, relax, share, have fun and be happy with the hotel's personal or the other travellers. All the workers there are great, really happy people, with a Lot Sense of humor and lovely from the First moment as kindly and helpfull. The localization is amazing, just behind the Blue Mosque (One minute). Beautifull place, with the small Living room with TV or terrace with shisha as meeting Point. The rooms, amazing! Inma Sánchez

• 4th Dec 2014