Bahaus Hostel Reviews

Akbiyik Cadessi, Bayramfirin Sokak No 7, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

Bahaus is a really excellent hostel! Awesome staff members - they are always ready to help. Great activities , walking tours, pubcrawl. The bathrooms are big and clean and the beds are amazing! Free delious turkish breakfast and very nice view from the rooftop terasse. Rooms were super clean. Its amzing that central heating and hot showers was on whole day. Would recommend this hostel for everyone who is going to Istanbul!

Great hostel. Activities every night. Probably best for younger travellers. Excellent staff and an amazing roof terrace with wifi!

Safe, clean and nice location. A bit expensive, in comparison with the average prices in the city. For a party-hostel is not such an amazing place, but I think is a nice and calm place to stay. The receptionist are very nice guys, all of them, but the cleaning ladies are a pretty noisy and a bit impolite.

Everything about this Hostel was really amazing, I stayed in a 14 bed room, but they way it is laid out means it doesn't feel overly big or crowded at all. A beautiful terrace bar on the on the roof, inside and outside seating areas, and from the balcony you can see the Asian side of Istanbul's skyline. An included breakfast which is beautiful as the winter sun comes through all the windows. It was recommend to me by a regular visitor to Istanbul and I recommend it to anyone visiting. Thanks!

• 17th Dec 2013
  • New Zealand

Amazing hostel. Great atmosphere, staff and experience. I highly recommend this hostel.

• 16th Dec 2013

A very good place to stay in Istanbul , friendly staff .thank you Tony and Bahre

The Bahaus Hostel was AMAZING. My friend and I think it was the best hostel I have ever stayed at due to the crazy fun atmosphere and how accommodating everything was. Free foods and events were all fantastic, with everyone gathering there to have such a good time!! People from all over the place, this hostel is very good for english speakers. The staff are SO helpfull. I highly recommend this hostel to anyone going to ISTANBUL.

• 15th Dec 2013

Bahaus has the most friendly, helpful, and personable staff of any hostel I have every stayed in. This from someone who spent ~200 nights travelling in the past year.

Really nice people working there.

Amazing hostel! Awesome staff, super comfy beds and blankets, reading lights and power points for each bed and an excellent location for the Sultanahmet side. We had free dinner most nights we were here and it's full of great people. Just do it!

• 13th Dec 2013

By far one of the most fun, lively, and comforting hostels I've ever stayed in. The staff is incredibly friendly and welcoming, The whole place was very social, clean, fun and in a fantastic location as well since Blue mosque, Hagia sophia and Grand bazaar are all around you. when you go to Istanbul you simply cannot stay anywhere else.

Wonder Hostel located in the best possible area in Istanbul within easy walking distance of all major attractions. I never needed to take the metro anywhere, simply walk to all destinations. Staff is amazing with a super cool personality especially Tony and Bahre! The pub crawl with Bahre was the highlight of my trip; I had to extend my stay in Istanbul for another day! Hostel had a really cozy and fun roof top with a bar, music and activities hosted by Bahre. Met great people here

this is a great hostel located near the Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia, the bar has a balcony that looks out onto the bosphorus and there are activities every night in the bar/common room. The staff are all very friendly and help provide a great atmosphere, would highly recommend if you want to stay in the old town of Istanbul

Wonderful hostel, great staff, the rooms and facilities are very clean. The upstairs bar and terrace has beautiful views and is a great place to meet fellow travellers, and the beds are extremely comfortable. I would definitely recommend Bahaus to anyone travelling to Istanbul!

• 7th Dec 2013
  • Colombia

This was hands down the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Wonderful people, wonderful atmosphere. Incredible showers. I felt like I had more privacy in their 14-person room than in a 5-person room at some other hostels. A DEFINITE must if you're in your twenties (or not) and staying in Istanbul!

• 6th Dec 2013

Really good location, a short walk from all the historical sights. It was very social and friendly and there was lots of stuff going on - games in the bar upstairs, movie night, that sort of thing. It was well cleaned and there were good large lockers. Breakfast was plentiful and free. I was happy. When I read the directions I thought it would be difficult to find. It isn't - the directions are just detailed (which is useful).

Excellent hostel! Lots of thanks to Tony and Alberto!! :D

• 4th Dec 2013

Great hostel with great staff. Comfortable beds and facilities, big lockers and a friendly, welcoming atmosphere! Even in winter is was fun. Definitely would stay there again. Bahri and Tony are both awesome too.

Nice clean hostel, well located too all the main attractions in Istanbul. 2min walk to tram line. Nice hot showers and comfy beds, with nice thick pillows! Rooftop bar with great view over the water, and a free dinner or event on each night, plus one of the best free breakfasts I have had in a hostel!

I had a very enjoyable stay - 6days - hostel very clean. Where problems occurred management quıck to act on them. Management very helpful and ınformatıve about almost anythıng ın the area.

• 1st Dec 2013