Bahaus Hostel Reviews

Akbiyik Cadessi, Bayramfirin Sokak No 7, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

What a great place!! I've been to sooo many hostels but this one's definitely one of my favourites! It's just a place to feel comfortable and it's like a home away from home. The roof top bar was amazing! I have met so many nice people there and we all had fun. The whole hostel is very clean, the staff are incredibly nice, funny and helpful. I will definitely go back there When I am in Istanbul again.

Absolutely fantastic - the location, the staff attitude, friendly atmosphere. The hostel is clean, very well equipped and lovely. I loved it and I'll definitely recommend it.!

• 29th Oct 2013
  • Sweden

If i could rate it any better I would! Amazingly friendly staff and great owner Neco always willing to help and provide you with anything you need. Location is perfect, easy to get to know and an amazing hostel in and of itself. Had a great time there and would to recommend to EVERYONE!

STRONGLY RECOMMENDED, THIS HOSTEL HAS A PERFECT LOCATION 5 MINUTES WALKING TO THE BLUE MOSQUE AND ISTANBUL’S CENTER. THE HOSTEL IS VERY SECURE AND EACH ROOM HAS A PASSWORD TO ENTER. THE YOUNG ATMOSPHERE IS AWESOME, NICE MUSIC AND GOOD ENERGY. TOILETS ARE COMPLETELY CLEAN AND HYGIENIC, ROOMS AS WELL. THEY PROVIDED YOU A TASTY AND DELICIOUS BREAKFAST, AND EVERY DAY THERE ARE FREE ACTIVITIES. ALL THE FACILITIES THAT YOU CAN NEED, FINALLY, THE STAFF ID FUC*ING FRIENDLY I LOVED THIS PLACE

Great atmosphere and location! Very friendly staff. I was by myself and slept in a 14 bed dorm. Its great to meet people! The showers are new and everything is clean.

• 28th Oct 2013
  • Argentina

This hostel was great, I think much better than the others hotels I stayed in Turkey. Too bad I didn't go there during the summer, it seems to be pretty fun during this season. The hostel was pretty clean, the staff was very helpful and attention and the breakfast was great, much better than what I expected. I will tell all my friends to stay there when they go to Istambul.

• 27th Oct 2013

Fun hostel with awesome staff who really make you feel at home. The big dorms (14 bed) feel private and secure and have a separate seating area to sit and chat with your dormmates. A good hostel all around.

• 27th Oct 2013

This is the best hostel for me so far. Everything was perfect during our stay in Istanbul. My advice is please book first before you come, so that you can still have a bed in this great hostel.

• 27th Oct 2013

PERFECT. Clean, comfortable, amazing and comfortable beds, air conditioning, great atmosphere, great breakfast, awesome showers, and perfect location! I have stayed some extra nights just because I loved the hostel so much.

Bahaus hostel was one of the better hostels on my trip however I know by far that it will be the best. I had the most amazing time there, the staff are exceptional in particular with directions and any assistance we needed.They took care of me like I was part of the family. The rooms are always clean and shower/bathrooms are great. The 24 hr reception allows early morning walk ins. I couldn't recommend this hostel any higher, thank you.

Stayed here Oct 28-Oct 31, hostel staff are awesome and helpful, prices very reasonable for beers and breakfast is more than expected, mattress are brand new and the best I've had in a month, hot water is consistent and guaranteed and showers and bathrooms are clean, the only hostel to stay in if you want a good location in sultanahmet.

Friendly staff, great view, clean rooms, a lot of friendly people you can talk to. If i will come back to Istanbul i'l definetely stay at Bahsus. keep up the good work guys

• 25th Oct 2013
  • Romania

Had a fantastic stay at Bahaus!! Breakfat was amazing. The staff is wonderful and really helpful!! the rooms are great and not too noisy. I travelled alone but met so many nice people on the roof top that was held at the hostel. I also went on the events that were arranged by the hostel. Thank you so much Bahaus Hostel for being a huge part of my wonderful Istanbul experience:) will definitely stay with you again when I go back!! :)

Bahaus was one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in...and it was completely due to do the amazing staff and amazing guests. The hostel is incredibly fun and chill and the common room and rooftop terrace are the most perfect places to meet fellow travelers. The staff is INCREDIBLE and welcoming and they really go above and beyond to help you with anything you need. The rooms and spacious, the beds are comfortable, the breakfast is amazing, and It really is one big happy family! Amazing!

• 24th Oct 2013

This hostel is perfect... It has a good localization, very helpful staff&owner, a good breakfast and the price is really good... all the things in the hostel are new and clean... amazing... high recommended... The room have a good locker and a very comfortable with clean sheets... and the bathroom was perfect, clean and with a good shower

• 23rd Oct 2013

We had a phenomenal experience at Bahaus. The beds are extremely comfortable and private, even in a 14 room dorm. The local staff were fluent English speakers and gave wonderful recommendations for affordable tours and answered all of our questions. We met other like minded travellers and made a bunch of new friends. Tony especially went above and beyond to make our stay fun and entertaining. He's totally passionate about his work and dedicated to customer service. We can't wait to return.

• All Male Group, 25-30

This hostel is fantastic! The staff made me feel home. The breakfast was great and I could feel Turkish. Especially I enjoyed breakfast time with beautiful sunrise view. The information kind Tony gave me was very helpful. Beautiful Turkey! Very safe country. I like this trip so much. I totally recommend this hostel and Turkey.

• South Korea

I LOVE Bahaus hostel, love that from the moment you enter you're family, that the staff (Tony, Dominic, West) are excellent chaps that will take the time to chat, encourage activities and host like Pros, and the fact that at Bahaus you can be yourself. Much love to my new brother Tony for his friendship. So thank you for the parties, the compassion, for sharing laughs and offering an ear, and thank you for making my time in this wonderful city a little more magical. XX -Alex (from Canada)

• 23rd Oct 2013

Ah, what can l say about this welcoming and comfortable hostel. We arrived at 5am and Tony was a wealth of assistance with our bookings and any information that we have needed. It has been a great stop and stay on our 3 week Europe trip the location is perfect for all the local things to go and see. If we needed anything, whatever time of the day there is always someone to help at the front desk. Thanks Tony for your help for our stay.

• 23rd Oct 2013

Bahaus is a so nice place to stay in istambul. All the hostel is very clean. Therre is a terrace with beatiful view of the bosphore and marmara sea to have a drink, breakfast or just for plaisur. The location is perfect, maybe 4 minutes to go in the most popular site of the city by step. But the must of this place is Tony! Manager of bahaus, he give all his time for his customer and he cook the better kebap of istambul!! Thanks for all Bahaus team. Of cours i'll come back!!