Bahaus Hostel Reviews

Akbiyik Cadessi, Bayramfirin Sokak No 7, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

Best hostel I've ever stayed at, the atmosphere was always great and the roof top terrace + it's bar staff were always amazing.

• 16th Aug 2015

had a great experience here, beautiful roof top bar and Dusty is the best bar tender I've ever had the pleasure to meet. the place to stay when you're in istanbul!

• 15th Aug 2015

Great terrace! Our dorm was really hot. AC did not work. But I understand it was just our dorm. Nice hostel and nice bar on the rooftop!

Best hostel I've stayed in. Roof top bar with a beautiful view is the best!

One of the best hostels I've stayed at, very clean, great food, amazing rooftop, staff are very helpful, Dusty in particular went out of his way to make sure we had an awesome time. Thank a bunch Bahaus!

• 13th Aug 2015

Great place to stay when you're in Istanbul, close to transport and the touristy sights. The bar staff are an awesome, fun bunch, even if they do accidentally spill a drink on you :p Would come back in a heartbeat

• 12th Aug 2015
  • New Zealand

I booked the hostel after reading all the good comments and it was a good choice!! it is super clean and spacious, and the breakfast was the best I had compare to any other hostels ins Turkey! Alisher helped me A LOT with all my questions, marked my map, suggested me routes and activities, gave me all the prices and information and he even walked around with me after his shift to show me some spots around the hostel!! he is the best!! :D thanks a lot I really had a great time.

Great location within the historic part of Istanbul. Ideal for visiting Hagia Sophia and blue mosque as the hostel is literally a few minutes walk. Not ideal if you want to go out to some of the nicer bars and restaurants in Beyoglu as you need a cab or public tram to get out of the old city. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful with planning your trip. Rooftop terrace bar is a high note. Good place to meet others with a nice view.

Staff was great! Rooms were clean and comfortable. Very welcoming environment and overall lots of fun.

great hostel! great atmosphere and really easy to meet people.

It was amazing time in Istanbul in this hostel! The staff here are so nice and helpful! Fantastic location, near to sightsee. I would like to be here again! One thing only, the shuttle bus is a little bit late, it's better to give yourself more buffer time.

• 11th Aug 2015
  • China

Had a fantastic time at Bahaus, the staff were great (especially Dusty and Aaliyah). The atmosphere was fantastic, met a lot of great people. Facilities wise they have everything that you need. Would definitely stay here again.

Fantastic hostel wth great location !

Would recommend this hostel to everyone visiting Istanbul. Perfect location. Staff were so helpful booking any tours or answering any questions we had. The upstairs bar/terrace had an awesome atmosphere and met some great people. Would definitely stay again.

Great hostel - excellent atmosphere and walking tour. Definitely recommend.

This is one of the best hostels I have stayed in, friendly staff and a great atmosphere. The roof terrace was icing on the cake.

x4 words. Love The Bar Staff. They are def what make the hostel! Only bad thing I could think of is that I couldn't stay there longer.

• 7th Aug 2015
  • New Zealand

I visited this hostel after 2 hostels in the UK. By far, this was the best of all 3. The hostel had all the necessary facilities. The staff was very good too. And the roof bar was excellent. There was free sheesha for the taking and the city view from the top was very nice to hang out after you get tired roaming around different parts of town during the day.

3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » last »