Bahaus Hostel Reviews

Akbiyik Cadessi, Bayramfirin Sokak No 7, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

I LOVE Bahaus hostel, love that from the moment you enter you're family, that the staff (Tony, Dominic, West) are excellent chaps that will take the time to chat, encourage activities and host like Pros, and the fact that at Bahaus you can be yourself. Much love to my new brother Tony for his friendship. So thank you for the parties, the compassion, for sharing laughs and offering an ear, and thank you for making my time in this wonderful city a little more magical. XX -Alex (from Canada)

• 23rd Oct 2013

Ah, what can l say about this welcoming and comfortable hostel. We arrived at 5am and Tony was a wealth of assistance with our bookings and any information that we have needed. It has been a great stop and stay on our 3 week Europe trip the location is perfect for all the local things to go and see. If we needed anything, whatever time of the day there is always someone to help at the front desk. Thanks Tony for your help for our stay.

• 23rd Oct 2013

Bahaus is a so nice place to stay in istambul. All the hostel is very clean. Therre is a terrace with beatiful view of the bosphore and marmara sea to have a drink, breakfast or just for plaisur. The location is perfect, maybe 4 minutes to go in the most popular site of the city by step. But the must of this place is Tony! Manager of bahaus, he give all his time for his customer and he cook the better kebap of istambul!! Thanks for all Bahaus team. Of cours i'll come back!!

• 23rd Oct 2013

The staff at the Bahaus hostel were awesome, the atmosphere was incredible and the 14 bed dorm would had to have been one of the best dorm rooms I've stayed in, with 3 seperate private bathrooms and every bed having privacy curtains, reading lights and power points. Everything you want in a good hostel. Would definitely recommend.

• 22nd Oct 2013

I had a great experience here. The rooftop bar gave a beautiful view of the sea, breakfast was tasty, and it was overall clean. I really enjoyed the Bosphorus tour I took. The staff were all very friendly, especially Tony. I would stay here again.

Super clean rooms and bathrooms. Nice breakfast and helpful staff. Excellent location and great roof top bar. Recommend it!

Amazing hostel! Cleanest and newest facilities I've seen in Turkey. What really maked it is the staff. Wes was a cool guy and Tony always went above and beyond whar was expected of him. I hope they both get a raise!

I really couldn't fault the hostel or my experience staying there. All of the basic facilities were great [WiFi, beds, lockers were large! Rooftop terrace and bar was great, breakfast was fantastic]. Staff did their absolute best to make me feel welcome and one of the family. Only complaint would be about the toilets: the seat/plastic wrap seemed to be broken. But that's it, clutching at straws. Would recommend staying here for Sultanahmet, then trying out Istiklal!

3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » last »