Bahaus Hostel Reviews

Akbiyik Cadessi, Bayramfirin Sokak No 7, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

Me encantó el hostel. El personal super predispuesto lo que necesité. Siempre me solucionaron lo que les pedí. Especialmente agradecida con Laura. Super recomendable.

The hostel has a great Staff and a super terrace (music, dinner and beer). I've never seen such great beds as they have, soo soft and clean. Just one note: If you're going to arrive at the hostel by public transport do NOT take a taxi from the tram station (Sultanhmed) to the hostel because you have a hightly chance to be overcharged and it's really close to the hostel.

Besser hätte die Unterkunft für mich und meine Freundin nicht sein können: die Lage ist ausgezeichnet, so dass eigentlich alles Sehenswerte zu Fuß erreicht werden kann. Vom obersten Stock des Hostels mit Wintergarten und Dachterasse hat man einen tollen Blick über die Stadt und das Meer. Hier lernt man auch sofort alle anderen Hostel Bewohner kennen, so dass man eigentlich alles in der Gruppe unternehmen und lustige Abende verbringen kann. Absolut weiterzuempfehlen!!!!:)

• 19th Apr 2015

Great location and great facilities. The crowd was a very relaxed, young group of people and being at Bahaus definitely made my overall trip to Istanbul more enjoyable. I ended up extending my stay and found the staff, particularly Emre, extremely accommodating. (I even tried to get my friends who were also visiting to switch from their hostel right across the street)

• 18th Apr 2015

A fabulous hostel top to bottom! The location, staff, clean bathrooms, comfy beds, and daily events/atmosphere make this hostel incredible with a remarkable rooftop and breakfast! Come to this fabulous city and stay here!

Great staff!! I had my best hostel experience, the view at the rooftop is priceless and rooms are clean & cozy. Breakfast is much better than i expected, the bar staff also cook delicious food and serving best Turkish beer: Efes!! Walking tour that they organized was great too! See you guys in a month..

• 17th Apr 2015

Staying at Bahaus was so much fun, the walking tour was great, all the surprises really made the city for me. Emre on the reception was incredibly friendly and helpful, and the bar staff Dusty, laurita and kiwi made sure I never had an even remotely dull night. Thanks again Bahaus!

• 16th Apr 2015

It's a great hostel! Staff are very friendly and interesting to talk to. Unfortunately the hostel was relatively empty when I went (lots of places around Istanbul were pretty empty, I clearly hit a low point in the tourist season), so oftentimes there was nobody but the staff to talk to :) The bar upstairs is nice. Reasonably priced beer, hookah, some food, and good company. Great view too, especially around sunset when the buildings on the Asian side of the city are bathed in that gold light

Tres belle auberge tres propre personnel tres gentil proche des attrais touristique Seulement un peu loin des boites de nuits et des bar qui si trouve sur lautre rive

Bahaus hostel was a wonderful place to stay! The staff were super helpful in recommending places to go and helping to plan out our time. The hostel has a great location - 5 min walking distance from all the main sights. The included breakfast was great to get the day started. Rooms were big, beds comfy and privacy curtains were great to get some privacy for sleeping. All in all - awesome hostel and great time in Istanbul!

• 13th Apr 2015

I LOVED my stay at Bahaus, everything from the location to the rooms to the staff to rooftop bar was great. Emre on reception was the first to welcome me to my new home and was full of excellent recommendations and was super friendly. Followed up by the incredible bar guys Laura, kiwi and Dusty who were always up for a good time and filled all of my evenings with fun and entertainment. Thanks again bahaus for being my home away from home!

• 13th Apr 2015

The location is great for all the major sights in Istanbul's "Old Town". Probably the most comfortable beds in any hostel I've stayed in so far. The terrace has a great view of the golden horn and the bar staff up there (Kiwi, Laura, Dusty) were a lot of fun. They made this solo traveler feel at home and can also play backgammon at a dizzying pace. It's not to be missed. Also, don't miss the pub crawl they do. It's a lot of fun!

This is about as close as it gets to a perfect hostel. Comfy beds with their own lamps and plug sockets as well as curtain for a little privacy. Amazing location, rooftop bar with stunning views and good vibes. Fantastic staff who are helpful and amazingly knowledgeable about the city (Emre in particular really knows his stuff). I couldn't recommend this hostel more highly. Thanks for a wonderful stay guys.

The hostel was super fun. The staff members were all very friendly and helpful. Emre gave me lots of tips about what to see and how to make the most out of my short time in Istanbul. The guided tour was so worth it! we got to go to places that we would not have had access to without a guide that knows their way around Istanbul. And when I lost my high end camera they saved it from getting stolen. (Seriously you guys saved my life with that one.) thanks again for making my trip to Istanbul great!

• 6th Apr 2015

Good hostel South of the Blue Mosque. Would reommend!

Amazing team!!! They were trying to go the extra mile to help me with any questions I had. Dusty, Emre, Laura and Kiwi were absolutely taking care of business. I LOVE this place, and I can't wait to recommend this place to my friends.

I didnt spend much time at the hostel , I stayed in various rooms while there . The rooms were good and I especially liked the curtains covering each bed ,providing privacy The toilets and showers could be imrpoved as I saw may be its mold on the ceilings of the toilets/bath The guys at the front desk were especially helpful and friendly and suggested a good restaurant down the road for meals

It was great! It's a very good hostel at a good place with friendly and helpful stuff.

Going to Bahaus always feels like going home. The staff are genuinely helpful and friendly, the rooms are clean, spacious and nice, and the bathrooms are huge!! I love how many private bathrooms there are. You never have to wait for a shower and there's always reliable hot water. The view from the terrace is great as well.

• 3rd Apr 2015

Best experience that i had in all hostels i've stayed so far. Comfort. Cleanliness. Awsome atmosphere. Great Staff, always ready to help. Location is perfect to explore Istambul. This was my second time there, no complains whatsover. Pub crawl is incredible!!! Thank you again Laura, Kiwi and Mustafa! Diego

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7