Bahia Prime Hostel Reviews

Alameda Antunes, nº 56 - Porto da Barra., Salvador, Salvador, Brazil

Love this hostel! Best hostel I stayed in during my time in Brazil! Everyone is nice and very clean! Great location in Salvador.

• 18th Jul 2014

The hostel is close to the beach in Barra as well as a number of restaurants. The facilities are super nice and it was designed as a hostel which means they have everything you need. The breakfast was good and the staff was super friendly. We were there during the World Cup so things were more expensive but it was a nice place so we didn't mind paying a bit more.

One of the nicest hostels I've stayed in!

Bahia Prime was as professional as any hostel I've ever been. They were courteous and went the extra mile to make sure they're guest were taken care of. I'll recommend Bahia Prime to anyone going to Salvador.

• 19th Jun 2014

The best hostal I ever I stayed. ..flavias the best super clean nice staff love everything about it super clean....you should choose this hostal with no doubt if you go to bahia salvador the best location..perfect. ..

• 19th Jun 2014
  • Venezuela

More like a hotel than a hostel. Don´t stay here if you want to hang out with fellow backpackers.

The location of Bahia Prime is fantastic and it's really clean and well done. But the highlight is definitely the staff: they are generous with their time and recommendations, very patient, and genuinely want every single guest to enjoy their stay. Don't miss out on this special place!

Great hostel, cleanest hostel I have been to in a long time, awesome staff!

Bahia Prime was quiet (at least while I was there), but impeccably clean and adorably decorated. The facilities (kitchen, shower, etc.) are fantastic. The staff was friendly and helpful, and it's a fairly convenient location if you're looking to go out in Barra. Overall I very much enjoyed my stay!

Bahia Prime Hostel is highly recommended! It is very new, 3 weeks old when we stayed. The hostel is beautifully styled and feels welcoming, modern and comfortable. The staff are great, always available to help