Bahia del Paraiso Reviews

Calle 9 #182, Playa Hucares, Naguabo, Puerto Rico

The hostel was clean and tidy. Although I didn't use the bikes or a kayak, they were available for rental. I did utilize this wonderful machine called a coffee maker though. The view from the balcony is fantastic. The only negative aspect is that there aren't any screens on the windows so the bugs can be an issue at night. Dawn was very nice and I enjoyed talking to her. Although she was preoccupied with her guesthouse the night that I stayed, she let me use the guesthouse's pool.

While the town of Naguabo wasn't exactly a highlight, the hostel is a great little house with comfortable rooms, clean bathroom, and an EXCELLENT view of the ocean right outside the door. Dawn was a very friendly and helpful host, and they have a binder of useful information on what to see around the area, and how to get there, tours, etc Make sure you have some kind of bug spray, however!