Balbin Reviews

Balbínova 26, Prague 2, Prague, Czech Republic

Really enjoyed my stay! Dan, the only worker on that day, went above and beyond from helping with bags to taking me to find a parking garage. The owner was very friendly, put on the best and biggest breakfast I have seen in a pension/hostel, and gave EXCELLENT advise on seeing the city. Room was big and clean. Location is perfect. We could walk everywhere in a short time. I will be going back to Prague and I will stay here again!

Great accommodation! Absolutely loved every second of staying at Balbin! Highly recommended :)

• 24th Dec 2015
  • Russia

Stayed for 3 nights and loved my stay at Balbin. Was quiet and very relaxed and was really nice to have my own room after traveling for 2 months staying in bunk bed dorms. The staff are really friendly and helpful and their breakfast was excellent. Highly recommend for anyone that wants some peace and quiet and their own space.