Balcony Hostel Patong

Fabulous 465 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 18-24
11th Aug 2017
6.6

The rooms were cozy and the beds were relatively comfortable. It's a great hostel to stay in in terms of location, it's very close to the main strip! In terms of the staff I was very disappointed with the service. There one staff member in particular that was extremely rude and very unhelpful. This person ruined the experience for me. The other staff member in the hand was extremely helpful! I would personally not stay there again because of the staff member, she made me feel very unwelcomed.

I don't care if you're black, white, short, tall, skinny, rich or poor. If you respect me, I'll respect you.

• England, Female, 18-24
31st Jul 2017
5.1

Staff weren't very friendly or helpful. Towels weren't provided, and had been in other cheaper hostels. Hostel was a walk away from the main bars/shops, however this would be good if you liked it quieter. Hostel rooms were dirty, no loo roll etc.

20th Jul 2017
7.1

Wifi rubbish Staff nice

• juliiagdk
  • Lithuania, Female, 18-24
18th Jul 2017

It's a small place but it's not a bad location and really nice staff told me where to go for my next destination and what I should see. Was clean and the beds where good.

13th Jul 2017
6.6

The atmosphere of this hostel is very ideal. When I stayed, it was only my friend and I and three other boys and we were kept on the top floor. That was kind of annoying considering no one else was staying there. Also, upon checking in, the girl at the reception was very short with us. I felt that way and thought it had been just my mood, but my friend mentioned it later that she wasn't very friendly. Upon check out, we wanted to order breakfast for the road and another receptionist just said no

Big or small, lies are still lies.

3rd Jul 2017
7.4

Overall a good hostel experience. A few minor changes could improve this hostel a lot. For example, the shower and toilet are right next to each other. The walk to the beach and town/party street is about 15 min- so nothing to complain about there. Very helpful staff! Strong aircon and descent beds.

• Blazerdude2222406
  • Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
30th Jun 2017

Phuket bike gang forever

• England, Female, 18-24
27th Jun 2017

Really lovely hostel, very clean and the staff couldn't do enough for you! Had a great stay there

15th Jun 2017
7.7

Good value for money, great location.

• England, Couple, 18-24
23rd May 2017

We loved our stay here the staff make this place great, they are so helpful and friendly.

×