Balcony Hostel Patong Reviews

34/23 Prachanukroh rd., Patong, Kathu, Phuket, Thailand

First of all, i do like the staffs, very helpful, especially the girl I met when checking In. Second, walking around is within a few minutes. For example, going to the beach 10 min, the market 5 min while the mall and bars 20 min. Lastly, you can have Thai food right at the hostel with a reasonable price. I had a lunch before check-in, and it was great. Although it has several floors, there is no elevator. I stayed on a fifth floor, and it was exhausted climbing up the stairs with all luggage.

The rooms were comfy. The staff is amazing, really helpful and nice.

The staff were amazing! They were so helpful and happy people but there wasn't many other people there so it was a bit quiet. Location was pretty close to beach and night area.

Great hostel! Staff is super friendly, they'll help you with anything and always remember your name.

Thank you for looking after me. Booking my trip to Koh Tao & making my trip in Phuket memorable. Your staff are amazing and very helpful. Thanks again

It's a very nice and cozy place. The rooms are perfectly fine, the bathrooms are clean. Staff is very cool and helpful. It's farther away from the party streets, so it is nice and quiet.

Absolutely love Balcony hostel! The staff are unbelievably nice, make you feel very welcome. They are happy to assist you with anything and they cook great food!! Would recommend this hostel to anyone, beds are very comfy and overall it's a great place to meet people too!

Super friendly staff at the front desk. Comfy beds with a really clean bathroom. Lockers were also a good size. Wifi worked better then most hostels I've been to.

It's a beautiful place with awesome beds and clean showers. The five floor hike is a little difficult if you have heavy luggage but otherwise super awesome. 10 min walk to Bangla road and 7 min walk to the beach

Excellent staff very helpful, we stayed in a private double which was a spacious room with a balcony, just far enough away from the noise not to hear it, 2 minute walk to the beach..loved it

Loved the staff! Such a nice family environment they create here. Did not care for the bathroom/shower combo and A/C would be nice in common area. A very affordable cafe replaces the kitchen. Would definitely stay here again.

Good location, and good deal for what you're getting. Not the most social hostel we've visited.

Nice hostel with great staff and a good place to meet fellow travelers

You get your own lockers, you have to rent towels for 50THB. Staff is very very nice. Would stay here again if I were to come back to Phuket. You share one bathroom per room so sometimes you'll have to wait. And it's gets a bit dirty in there.

Very nice hostel,close to the markt ,15 min walk to the beach and the busy street but very friendly personal and very helpful .

Really enjoyed my stay here. Very clean, comfy beds, good wifi and lovel staff.

Great hosts! Very friendly and provide services for just about anything you need! 15-20 minute walk from the beach and Bangla road and there's a great night market nearby for food. Not the most sociable hostel but I was still very happy staying here and would stay here again if I return to patong.

Really loved my time here! Met some amazing people who I will be friends with for a long time. The staff are all super friendly. The owner, Neong, is a legend and went out of his way to help me with all my questions about Patong. The internet is really fast and is free! It's in a nice quiet location, close to the beach and within walking distance to the infamous bar street. Will definitely stay here when I return.

• 4th Apr 2015

Thank you for the great stay! We had an awesome time and look forward to seeing you when we come back! :)

• 19th Mar 2015

I've been traveling for 6 months now and this is one of the best hostels I've stayed at. Stayed 3 nights in the 4 bed ensuite and had a great time. Clean and comfy. Strong AC. Solid internet connection for multiple devices. Great atmosphere. Great staff, very helpful--this was my first time in Thailand. Street noise is inescapable in this side of town. I had my soft ear plugs with me from previous travels. Used them every night and slept well. Would definitely stay here again.