Balcony Hostel Patong Reviews

34/23 Prachanukroh rd., Patong, Kathu, Phuket, Thailand

THe staff is really amazing! They help you to get cheap prices on tours, to go to the airport. The food is good. The internet is REALLY good. It works on the dorms. The hostel is also very clean.

The owner was very helpful. When we wanted to Tiger Kingdom he said he would drop us and charge only 200 baht where as the taxi/tuk tuk were quoting 400 baht. He also agreed to drop me to Khao San Road one night. He got us half price for the Phi Phi Island Day Tour as well.

• 7th Apr 2014
  • India

Fantastic place and fantastic staff. Make you feel like family. Hey guys, I forgot my blue lock near locker 301 C, if you guys find it can you hold it for me, I will be by Phuket in a few days and will pick it up! Cheers, Shirtless Andrew

So excellent

• 29th Mar 2014
  • Indonesia

Good service, friendly personell, clean an relatively quiet rooms (but no elevator)

Amazing!!!!! ManZaa was incredible!! Best experience in Thailand! Deff can't wait to come back!!

The owners and staff are super friendly and helpful. The place is in a great location next to a night market and plenty of restaurants . The beach is about a 10-15 min walk which isn't bad at all. They have really cheap and great tours available so make sure you check those out. Overall a great place to stay

• 7th Mar 2014

third time in phuket and defo the best, staff here are amazing and everything about the hostel is simply brilliant, if you want to enjoy phuket, have fun, made feel welcome and safe stay here, cant recommend it enough!

Great places and some of the cleanist hostel rooms I've stayed in. Had a little communication issue and they got my booking dates wrong. They sold my bed thinking I wasn't coming. when i rocked up and realized they made a mistake, they put me up for the night in a hostel close by then came back to balcony the next day. They were pretty good about the screw. Great staff, nice food and did some good discount on local tours.

• 26th Feb 2014

Very friendly staff. Super clean. They had people come In Everyday to clean the rooms, change our sheets and make the beds. Very impressive hostel I would definitely recommend it and will be staying there again when I go back

Ok Hostel. I just spent one night there. They charged me twice the price of a beer in the hostel`s bar.

FANTASTIC and their restaurant`s food is AMAZING

nice hostel, clean room and not far from the beach

They charge an extra 3% if you charge the balance of your stay to a credit card on arrival at the hostel. This was not made clear before arriving so we did not bring enough cash.

good comment but it not all. 1.extra charge 3 % from your balance = 3 us. 2.our hostel far from atm machine 5 sec by walk. keep open your heart for this journey you will be happy on backpack way.

Great location and staff were very helpful and nice. Very good hostel for backpacking on your own as it is easy to meet people. Only complaint was no hot water for showers, but others had mentioned they got warm water so maybe I took a shower at the wrong time. Will be back as soon as my arm is healed!

Only stayed here for one night but would definitely stay here for longer. I stayed in the 4 bed mixed and it was super clean.. Might be a little far to walk to the beach but handy for everything still!

Hostel was very clean and dorm room was immaculate. Bathroom was in-room and hostel provided h8dy wash, shampoo, conditioner, and toilet tissue. Common area was small and weird shaped so it was a little hard to meet others putside of your room. Location was aquick, 6 minute walk to the beach and very near a great night market for dinner and drinks. Bangla road was about a 15 min walk away.

Met some great people in our rooms and the bar downstairs. The staff were really friendly and helpful. Overall nice place to stay!!

I definitely enjoyed my stay in Balcony Hostel, the staff are friendly and helpful and even helped me with my itenerary with the best rates! The room is spacious with balcony and the bed was very comfortable. Room is cleaned everyday. Location wise, about 10 minutes walk to the beach and lots of restaurants in the area. I will definitely come back to Phuket and stay in Balcony Hostel!

Amazing hostel, clean rooms, lovely staff, short walk from the hustle and bustle of main strip- totally recommend!

• 31st Jan 2014