Balcony Hostel Patong Reviews

34/23 Prachanukroh rd., Patong, Kathu, Phuket, Thailand

Friend recommended, was pretty good overall. No complaints

The staff were lovely and extremely helpful. They were definitely the best part about staying here. In addition, the rooms were clean, the beds were comfortable and the bathrooms were great. I have no negative feedback; we loved staying here.

Staff were very helpful and friendly!

Amazing ! amazing people ! Amazing staff! Al

Staff here are so friendly and helpful!! They made my stay! Location is great and lots of options for food and drinks in the local area.

Really friendly and helpful staff! They'll get you the best discounts for activities and help with any question you have. Good food too! and cheap! I had a great time there and would definitely go back!

Clean spacious bathroom/shower in the room with body soap was very impressive. Like its name there is a balcony you can see the part of city near patong beach which was nice too. Bed was comfortable and very solid so it won't make any sound from other person's movement. Close enough to the beach(5mins) and 15mins to bangla road! Staff especially the little girl with great smile (sorry i forgot her name) was very helpful too :)

Balcony hostel was a great experience. The staff exceeded all expectations, they even clean your room and make your bed each day! There weren't as many party people when I was there but of course this was after christmas and new years and I suspect many of them had gone back home. Definitely recommend a stay here. TOURS ARE CHEAP THROUGH BALCONY. They cut some of the prices in half, and include pick up to hostel. Cheaper than local tour booths. Food was also bomb.

This was my favorite hostel in my 3 week adventure in Thailand. I was there for New Years with my boyfriend and 10 other friends celebrating New Years. The staff were SO friendly and accommodating. I got food poisoning pretty bad and was thankful I booked the private room - which came with our own bathroom, room, and queen size bed! It was quite a steal!

The rooms were comfy, clean, and cold! The staff was so awesome. Friendly and helpful. They made us a buffet dinner for NYE! Highly recommended for Phuket stay. Walking distance to main beach and bars.

Wonderful and friendly staff. I had rented a bike with them and the forgot to give me my passport back (and I forgot to take it) and I landed up in phi phi without my passport! But they organised to send it on a ferry the next day and it was sorted :). Thank you

Great experience, about 15 minute walk from the main strip. The staff were very helpful and the room was cleaned regularly. I would definitely recommend staying here it's a great hostel!

Very kind and helpful staff, comfortable beds, location was a bit out of the way but good. I wish there had been some sort of kitchen available for guests to use.

The staff were very helpful and nice. Basic accommodations but being within a 10 minute walk from the beach was nice. The communal bar was a great place to meet people before going out and it's close to great night life!

Staff are really friendly! But that's about the only positive. Bathroom stunk, we gagged walking in. And if your on the top floor I hope you like exercise as there are no lifts!

Great staff, and location. Average facilities and amenities.

Area is close to the beach but is a long walking distance from Bangala road. No-one hung around in the bar area so it was difficult to meet people as a solo traveller. If you're with a group it's a clean, safe hostel to stay at but I wouldn’t recommend for solo travellers.

Clean rooms, good a/c, friendly helpful staff, bathrooms in the room which was nice. Only down side was there is no lounge room but hanging out in the lobby was good. I was still able to meet a lot of people. Close to shops and a market that had good food. I would reccomend this place if you are staying in Patong!

Great place to meet people and explore Phuket with, the staff were very helpful and informative

The staff make this hostel very enjoyable - like being at home. They're super helpful and always friendly. I asked a million questions and they went out of their way to find every answer. Scooters only 200baht and food is cheap. It does lack a little atmosphere but it's quiet and not too close to the loud nightclubs. You can get a decent nights sleep atleast. Will come back to this hostel in the future. Thanks again for everything!