Balcony Hostel Patong Reviews

34/23 Prachanukroh rd., Patong, Kathu, Phuket, Thailand

Great place to meet people and explore Phuket with, the staff were very helpful and informative

The staff make this hostel very enjoyable - like being at home. They're super helpful and always friendly. I asked a million questions and they went out of their way to find every answer. Scooters only 200baht and food is cheap. It does lack a little atmosphere but it's quiet and not too close to the loud nightclubs. You can get a decent nights sleep atleast. Will come back to this hostel in the future. Thanks again for everything!

Only stayed one night as a stopover but was great. Staff are great, beds are comfy, wifi's good. Only wish I was in Phuket longer

Overall was a decent place to get my head down for one night, but a bit too far away from everything. If you're just looking for a place to chill would be ideal

Great owner and many cheerful and helpful staff. Couldn't help but feel I was ripped off. I paid for a local tour and people on bus paid cheaper than me to do exactly same activities then I bought a non alcoholic drink in as you were allowed and one staff refuse to give glass with ice said I had to buy a drink inside, he was odd he did my check in! They could also do with a tv to allow guest watch tv and not at the bar just for the rain season or chill after night out. Otherwise good hostel

thank a lot nurse from london.i feel sorry about local tour and make you confuse about price of package.i still remember that day i had send you and 3 more guest get on a van by myself.city tour company they use same car to make a trip but detail of package it not same.you have to pay 800 thai bath for program p5 but another 3 pay for program p6 for 600 thai bath.on p6 they dont have monkey show and elephant show.but big thank for your support and friendly hope to see you again

Very nice hostel that is clean and comfortable. A little farther away from the beach and walking street than some but not enough that it ever bothered us. Would recommend to stay there.

Excellent staff and huge room! Good air conditioning and the en-suite bathroom was nice! A little far out from the centre but close to the beach and restaurants! Would recommend!

Hostel seemed empty but if there had been people around the bar was nice enough.

The staff is really friendly and helpful. They also rent mopeds there which is great (200 baht/day) and they also sell packages so that is helpful. What we didn't like we're he rooms. While it wasn't filthy, it certainly could have been cleaner. I get it, it's only $7 a night that we paid but still cleanliness is cheap! It is walking distance to Patong beach and the nightlife of Patong. However, there are other hostels closer that our nice. Solid C rating.

friendly helpful and support that u are.believe us u will happy all of your time on this journey.happy happy good guys.

Very good hostel. Would recommend staying here. Five minutes from beach and 15mins from central patong. Staff very friendly, beds comfortable, lockers provided, good wifi and decent facilities.

Our stay at balcony was not great because the ac in our room was not working and had to explain this to them for 30mins in the middle of the night to change the room. The hostel is neat n clean,staff are friendly except one. Balcony is like a low cost airling where you will be charges seperately for everything you want to use like towel, hairdryer & 500 deposit for every key you want. location is also decent as it takes around 10mins waliking to reach the beach and 15mins to reach bangla road.

first i much say sorry about air condition .but now we already fix. hair dryer free off charge wifi free off charge notebook free off charge bicycle free off charge and we clean a room every day dont forget u choose to stay on hostel(8.5 us per night) we love this job we happy to run this job but some time it not easy. thank to stay here.

First of all, i do like the staffs, very helpful, especially the girl I met when checking In. Second, walking around is within a few minutes. For example, going to the beach 10 min, the market 5 min while the mall and bars 20 min. Lastly, you can have Thai food right at the hostel with a reasonable price. I had a lunch before check-in, and it was great. Although it has several floors, there is no elevator. I stayed on a fifth floor, and it was exhausted climbing up the stairs with all luggage.

The rooms were comfy. The staff is amazing, really helpful and nice.

The staff were amazing! They were so helpful and happy people but there wasn't many other people there so it was a bit quiet. Location was pretty close to beach and night area.

Great hostel! Staff is super friendly, they'll help you with anything and always remember your name.

Thank you for looking after me. Booking my trip to Koh Tao & making my trip in Phuket memorable. Your staff are amazing and very helpful. Thanks again

It's a very nice and cozy place. The rooms are perfectly fine, the bathrooms are clean. Staff is very cool and helpful. It's farther away from the party streets, so it is nice and quiet.

Absolutely love Balcony hostel! The staff are unbelievably nice, make you feel very welcome. They are happy to assist you with anything and they cook great food!! Would recommend this hostel to anyone, beds are very comfy and overall it's a great place to meet people too!

Super friendly staff at the front desk. Comfy beds with a really clean bathroom. Lockers were also a good size. Wifi worked better then most hostels I've been to.

Excellent hostel, best in Phuket, very friendly stuff, they really care of you. 5 min walk to the beach, great wifi in the rooms, beds are nice, strong AC. Cheers from Chile motorbike guy!