Baldursbra Guesthouse Reviews

laufasvegur 41, Reykjavik, Iceland

Evelyn was extremely helpful and friendly, arranged any tours, provided a great breakfast and made me feel at home.

Welcoming and perfect each time I stay. Excellent breakfast, very clean even with the shared bathroom and showers per floor - no hesitation ever - very knowledgeable about Iceland and helpful in making all and any arrangements. My first choice - and I am picky!

• 6th Dec 2014
  • Switzerland

Breakfast was disappointing. We felt a bit sickly for the rest of the day after having it. The eggs were not freshly cooked and we decided to skip breakfast on our second day although it was already included in the room rate. The room had a funny smell of mold or something similar. Not coming back again, sorry!

I just spent the most incredible few days of my life in Iceland and I am very grateful to Eveline and her husband for all the help they gave me during my stay. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Brian

• 7th Nov 2014
  • Scotland

Lovely owners who looked after you would recommend.

• 20th Oct 2014

Great simple guesthouse. Warm welcoming atmosphere and nice breakfast. The only thing I don't get is why bed linen is not provided, but it's pretty common in Iceland. So if you don't want to pay extra for it bring your own.

Everything was really good. Maybe a low signal of wifi connection, but the rest of things were perfect. Highly recommended!

Great place to stay! I stayed there with my girlfriend for 5 days and had a very good time. The owners are very friendly and helpful: our car rental was sorted out extremely easily and we were given good advices on places to see or things to do for each of the itineraries we had planned. The location is ideal, in a walking distance to the main streets of Reykjavik. Good breakfast too. I would definitely go back if I plan another trip to Reykjavik.

I and my adult daughter thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Baldursbra Guesthouse. Evelyne was very helpful in booking tours and a rental car, always with an eye to quality and price. Breakfast was abundant and included foods for every taste. The guesthouse is very centrally located, so you can walk just about anywhere you want to go. At the same time, it is quiet, so restful sleep was never a problem.

• 15th Sep 2014
  • All Female Group, 41+

乾淨、舒適

• 13th Sep 2014
  • Taiwan

Very nice and affordable place to stay. Friendly owners. Bright, clean room. Very good breakfast. Wonderful location, very convenient to downtown and tourist district.

• 3rd Sep 2014
  • Couple, 41+

The lovely owner booked the best transfer to the airport and even though I had to leave at 5 in the morning left a lovely help-yourself breakfast for me and came out to see I had everything and gave me my bus ticket.

• 4th Aug 2014

Very nice place, excellent location for those who want to be very close the center but not just in the middle of everything.

• 26th Jul 2014
  • Finland

this guesthouse is in a very nice location in respect to downtown Reykjavik. you can walk easily to the shopping and restaurant area. the facilities were alright. our floor was not clean. the hosts were fine. breakfast was alright. this is a fine guesthouse. average. just overpriced for the facilities and what you get.

• 1st Jul 2014

Very nice people and nice place. Good breakfast too

• 22nd Jun 2014