Baldursbra Guesthouse Reviews

laufasvegur 41, Reykjavik, Iceland

The owners are funny and caring a lot (in quite paternalistic way) about you and your stay. Don't hesitate to ask them anything! They speak French (he is French) and English. Breakfast choice is huge and nice. Really recommend to stay here when in Reykjavik.

I had a very good rest here. It was very clean and quiet. The location was very good. It was near from the main street but quiet. The people were very familliar. It was very good choice.

• 22nd Dec 2014
  • South Korea

Evelyn was extremely helpful and friendly, arranged any tours, provided a great breakfast and made me feel at home.

Welcoming and perfect each time I stay. Excellent breakfast, very clean even with the shared bathroom and showers per floor - no hesitation ever - very knowledgeable about Iceland and helpful in making all and any arrangements. My first choice - and I am picky!

• 6th Dec 2014
  • Switzerland

Breakfast was disappointing. We felt a bit sickly for the rest of the day after having it. The eggs were not freshly cooked and we decided to skip breakfast on our second day although it was already included in the room rate. The room had a funny smell of mold or something similar. Not coming back again, sorry!

I just spent the most incredible few days of my life in Iceland and I am very grateful to Eveline and her husband for all the help they gave me during my stay. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Brian

• 7th Nov 2014
  • Scotland

Lovely owners who looked after you would recommend.

• 20th Oct 2014

Great simple guesthouse. Warm welcoming atmosphere and nice breakfast. The only thing I don't get is why bed linen is not provided, but it's pretty common in Iceland. So if you don't want to pay extra for it bring your own.

View all Reykjavik Bed and Breakfasts