Bale Mi Reviews

Bolabog Road, Bolabog Beach, Balabag, Boracay Island, Philippines

As most people have said, this is a good place for couples. There's no 'hostel' atmosphere but it's right next to Bulabog beach and about a 5-10 minute walk to White Beach so no complaints there. The staff were very, very accomodating and treated us like guests from before check-in (we were early) and after check-out (holding our bags and getting a tuk-tuk taxi). If you just want a comfortable place to sleep, that is secure and away from the late-night music, this is the place to be.

Very nice HOSTEL. Stayed there with my wife and we loved our stay. Justs 5 minutes walk to the beach and to nice restaurants.

I loved Bale Mi so much I cancelled my other hotel and stayed longer. The place was clean and in condition (comfortable bed, nice TV, refrigerator, etc.). The staff was very friendly and helpful. It was just up the road from Bulabog beach, yet it was also close enough to the White Sands beach that you could comfortably walk but far enough away that I didn't feel like I was sleeping in the middle of the party. I also liked that the area felt more like the real Philippines than the resort area.

• 6th Feb 2013

Bale Mi is a hidden gem in Boracay! A few steps from Bulabong beach, witch is the best for kitesurf and windsurf , and less than 10 minutes walking to white Beach (station 1 and 2). The rooms are spotless, comfortable, and well decorated. Also there is a microwave, mini fridge and a little oven! There is a great Philippino restaurant beside it. I definetly will come back again!

A really nice stay at Bale Mi. Very nice Staff and great rooms! 5 minutes walk to the white beach. And a very nice restaurant next to the hostel.

Due to heavy rains, Bale Mi got minor problem with the room we booked. They transfer us to their sister company One Azul in the White Beach. Everything is excellent but the location is not good during Habagat Season, if it's high tide you cannot pass at the front beach.

View all Boracay Island Hotels