Bali Senia Hotel Reviews

Jl Danau Poso 23, Sanur, Indonesia

Looking at the pictures when you're about to book you see a nice swimming pool...and when we asked for it. bitterly we discovered there is not!! That's the owner's swimming pool they told us...so why u put it as facilities? They didn't even explain or apologise! So we said let's go to the beach.. is 5 minute walk. And again is not!! the closest entrance to the beach is private for the resorts, the public one is 10-15 minutes walking. ok is not too much, but why is advertised inappropriately?

Thanks for welcoming us to your family, we had an amazing time at your place! We felt at home immediately!

The entire room was covered with black mold and water dripping from the ceiling. It smelled so bad! Luckily we were only there for one night but I wish we booked somewhere else! The staff didn't seem to know that I booked online and I had to tell them all of the info they should already know. It's a 10 minute walk to the beach but I saw several home stays closer that looked much nicer! Do yourself a favour and don't stay here