Bali Senia Hotel

Superb 47 Total Reviews

• terrymorris6319887
  • Australia, Male, 41+
25th May 2017

I was very impressed with the hotel and staff were great. I will definitely be going back,as I was in recovery mode after getting a bad infection in the Philippines islands, They helped me out with getting medical assistance, as my doctor here in Australia said probably saved my life, getting the penicillin shot. Many thanks to management and wonderful staff. Yes great people, and thankyou for all your help. Terry Wayne Morris 😀