Balkan Han Hostel Reviews

Great hostel with the nicest garden in Sarajevo! Great atmosphere and very friendly staff

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in, the owner Unkas always has plenty of time for the guests and has so much information about the area, also Ivan is fantastic as he gets all the New guests talking to each other making this a very social and fun hostel. The trip around Sarajevo is fantastic value, you learn so much about the war and the history of Bosnia and there are beautiful sights. I extended my stay and would love to come back!

Fun and lively, lovely stay! A bit of noise from cars on the street, but I slept well.

The Balkan Han War Tour was incredible; so interesting, thought-provoking and fantastic value for money, make sure you do it! Possibly the best thing we did on our whole two month trip.

I had a nice time here and the staff are friendly ! It's just a bit annoying to have nowhere at night to chill due to noise problems...

Absolutely lovely place, nice atmosphere and charismatic owner of the hostel. I ve really enjoyed the stay in the hostel and in the city

Great hostel. Uncas is amazing, listen to his dinner recommendations! Instructions to the hostel aren't as obvious as they first seem but easy to find when you know where

Awesome place to stay in Sarajevo! it is located right off one of the main streets, and well placed between the Old Town and the more modern parts of the city. A tram runs right down the main street. Note that the actual name of the street can be difficult to find on a map, as it seems it remains the name for only a block or two.

We had a really nice stay at Balkan Han and enjoyed our time a lot! Thanks for taking such good care and not murdering us for showing up in the very early morning hours :)

1 2 Next » last »