Balkan Han Hostel Reviews

No complaints, Unkas the owner is very helpful and friendly and its well located...definitely worth checking out.

Decoration and place of the hostel was perfect! It totaly worths the price. Also, you should meet Unkas. He is really warm and wise person. Have fun in Sarajevo!

Nice place, run by a friendly and welcoming host - Unkas. He's in the process of arranging a outdoor terrace. The only negative point for me as a non-smoker was that common area (like everything else in the Balkans, it seems) was with a heavy tobacco smell

I really loved this hostel! Unkas was great and it really felt like home, didn't want to leave!!

I wish I could have stayed longer! Unkas cooked for everyone in the hostel one night and it was delicious. He also organised a tour for us with one of his friends. Sarajevo is a beautiful city. The hostel is clean, the bar a good place to meet travellers and the kitchen is well equipped. I'd definitely come back.

very nice hostel! unkas even cooked us a free bosnian dinner one night!

1 2 3 Next » last »