Baltic Downtown Apartments
Baltic Downtown Apartments are very conveniently located:
-3 minutes by walk to seaport (Tallink and others ferries of Scandinavia).
-10 minutes on foot to historical part of city - famous 'Old Town'.
-10 minutes to bus- or train stations.
-There is 5-10 minutes of walking to major night clubs of Tallinn.
All main banks and shopping centers are located within short walking distance. An automobile parking in a court yard.
A widely known historical region of the city - Kadriorg is located in close vicinity as well as sea promenade favored by both residents and visitors of Tallinn.
We offer you 2 types of studio-apartments: family apartments, capacity up to 4-5 persons and apartments for 2 people.
In Baltic Downtown Apartments there is everything necessary for a comfortable stay!
Please note :
Minimum stay: 2 nights.
Cancellation Policy: If cancelled up to 7 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
Payment accepted on arrival: only cash!
Breakfast is not included.
All clients are required to call us at least 1 day prior to arrival to arrange a key collection. Telephone number is provided on your confirmation.
We offer you budget day trips (4 - 12 hrs) to the most exciting places of Estonia. Visit old cities and picturesque countryside. Select any of the destination below:
- Tallinn sourroundings' highlights (80 eur)
- Rakvere (80 eur)
- Prnu (80 eur)
- Haapsalu and North-West Estonia (110 eur)
- Viljandi and Vrtsjrve (110 eur)
- Tartu and South Estonia (110 eur)
- Lahemaa National Park (110 eur)
- Kuressaare and Saaremaa (110 eur)
- Narva, Peipsi Lake and North-East Estonia (110 eur).
You can book these day trips by email or on arrival.
- transportation with comfortable minivan up to 6 pax with english-speaking driver
- information materials
- guidance (professional local guides for extra charge from 15 eur)