Baltic Downtown Hostel Reviews

ulica Zaroślak 12, Gdańsk, Gdansk, Poland

Cold water in shower. Drunk people fighting in the corridor. Very noisy in the morning...

• 9th Mar 2015

Just an average hostel, good for the money I paid. The staff hardly spoke English, and on the signs it says we can eat in the common room but when I ate in the common room they told me to leave and that I cannot eat there. Easy to find, close to old town.

The rooms are tiny and a smell of moisture is present everywher in the hotel. We can note that the common kitchen do not possess cookers and only a micro-wave. Besides those negative points, the rooms are cleans and so the bathrooms, plus the location is very close to the old city center (10 minutes by walk).

• 8th Dec 2014