Baluarte Citadino Feel Good Hostel Reviews

Rua de Santa Marta, n.o 45, 4.o Dto, Lisbon, Portugal

It's a nice hostel, but no breakfast. when we've been there, we saw anybody from the staff except the 1st day which is a pity because at some times, we needed informations.

I think in general the hostel is great! Located in a really good place you can walk almost everywhere in Lisbon from there. The facilities are really good, rooms are huge for the price you pay for them and everything is clean. It's not one of those big hostels so the possibility of meting lots of people drops a bit but it's really relaxed and laid back thanks to that.

This was a very short stay as I needed a simple place to crash for the night only. The single room was much bigger and nicer than I expected. Other than the bed, the room had a couch, table, wardrobe with full-length mirror and 2 windows. There is no heater (only wool blanket available) so I slept with my jacket and leggings on, and overall was very satisfied with everything.

View all Lisbon Bed and Breakfasts