Baluch Backpackers Hostel Reviews

San Martin 338 Cordoba, Cordoba, Argentina

When I first arrived, they told me there was no space for me because they couldn't log onto hostel world. Luckily, they found a room for me an everything was fine but I suggest double checking your reservation if booking through hostel world. Otherwise, the staff were friendly but it was really noisy with loud music from 8am until the the early hours.

It was very short Cordoba is amazing and in Baluch help you to discover it. warm and very tidy place with an excellent staff located in a town focal point.

• 5th Nov 2015
  • Belgium

It is a nice place. Nothing too special, but not bad at all. It is clean, friendly, with a helpful and cool staff. The location is good and you can walk to the main sites and bus stations. Breakfast is pretty much the classic south america hostel style with bread, butter, jam, and coffee or tee.

The huge breakfast advertised is only bread and jam. Facilities were good. At the time we were there, there wasn't a huge social vibe but they did keep us in the loop with what the plans were for the night. The suite is very interesting - one huge room with one double bed and about 7 single beds. There isn't anything in the kitchen but you are able to take it from the ,ain kitchen. The kitchen cupboards in the apartment are just full of empty bottles and they weren't very clean either.