Baluch Backpackers Hostel Reviews

San Martin 338 Cordoba, Cordoba, Argentina

Loved baluch. Best hostel ive stayed in so far. The owners and all the staff were amazing in everyway, from organising activities, ordering food, taking you out to bars or clubs, giving you advise on where to go and just being all round great people that make you feel right at home, like baluch is your home and they're your family. Was supposed to stay for a couple of days ended up staying for a month, couldn't leave because we loved baluch too much. I highly recommend it to anyone.

Great hostel in a great location. Right in the centre of town. Has a lovely roof terrace with panoramic views of the city. Staff are helpful and the owner was very helpful in arranging some Spanish lessons for us. Very secure and nice atmosphere, a must if you stay in Córdoba.

Great location, price and service. STAFF is amazing ->nice, friendly, crazy and soooo helpful! The best atmosphere in hostel ever! Asado on the roof - WOW!!! Don't miss it! Owners very friendly, easy going and You can get to know everything from them and have a party with them as well.

• 23rd Apr 2015
  • Poland

It was an amazing hostel with a good atmosphere with people from around the world. Staff were excellent always take care that everyone will enjoy and always organized crazy nights with pubs and clubs. The staff helped us to plan the week

• 17th Apr 2015

Very good hostel, the staff are always nice and help with everything, always good atmosphere

• 15th Apr 2015

Warning!!! Could not leave this hostel!!!!! Staff too cool n fun!!! took us out on the town to clubs with free entrance! Really comfortable place and great location!!!! Breakfast with eggs! would definitely recommend!

• 12th Apr 2015

Definitely one of the best hostels I've stayed in, anywhere. A really laid back atmosphere. These guys have all the local knowledge, put me onto some pretty cool out of the way places. Wouldn't find a better run place!

• 31st Mar 2015

Great people would definitely go back, more than happy to help for a tour or tell you the best place to go!

This is the place to stay in Córdoba. I have travelled to a lot of hostels in South america and I would say this has been the best hostel of my trip over 5 months. The staff were not only awesome n extremely friendly but also took us out on the town after the big social event on the terrace. Breakfast was unlimited eggs n cereal till midday and showers were hot n powerful. Kitchen n living were very clean n had great vibes!! Love you guys !!! I'll be back!!!:)

• 27th Mar 2015
  • Austria

My husband and I stayed 4 nights. We had a huge room with 6 beds and even its own kitchen. The room and furniture was not too clean and it was really noisy from outside during the day and inside all night. I was sick while there and had a fall. The staff were great with getting a Dr for me and helping to translate etc ( thanks!) as we had our own kitchen we didn't use the upstairs kitchen and dining room, which was really tiny and cramped. Breakfast materials were good and the staff generous.

Friendly staff, fun atmosphere. One dorm room has air conditioning which was a plus.

Had a great time at this hostel where we spent 3 nights. Daniel is a great host who went out of his way to help us, for example one night he ordered us some food as well as organising paintball. The rooftop is great fun and you can have as many eggs as you like at breakfast. Great location.

• 3rd Mar 2015

I enjoyed my stay very much, Baluch Hostel is a great place to stay in Cordoba, excellent position to discover the city. The staff is great, always helpful and very nice. Ich habe meinen Aufenthalt im Baluch Hostel sehr genossen, es hat eine sehr angenehme Atmosphäre und auch eine gute Position, um die Stadt Cordoba zu erkunden. Alle Mitarbeiter sind sehr nett und hilfsbereit.

• 2nd Mar 2015

This is the dirtiest hostel I've stayed in. The dorm wasn't cleaned at all during my stay and the dirt underneath the bed remained there. All of the doors/walls are stained, the toilets smell bad and it makes the kitchen smell too. This hostel needs to employ a cleaner for longer than a few hours a day! Or have the staff clean rather than sit on Facebook all day. It says they book tours and have rooftop parties but this didn't happen and the area was really bad. Very dissappointing

For what you are paying for the 6 bed room suite It is more than worth the value. Breakfast includes cereal, bread with jam/butter, and eggs orange juice, and milk Beds are comfy with clean sheets. There are parties every thursday on the top roof. There is a big map in the lounge area that shows all the highlights of Cordoba. They sell beer and other drinks 247. Bathrooms are cleaned every morning. Great environment to meet new travelers. The patio has an awsome 360 view of the whole city.

• 17th Feb 2015

Brilliant hostel! The guys that own & run it are former backpackers so they really do know everything one would need while backpacking. The atmosphere is brilliant! They have organised parties on the rooftop terrace once or twice a week. Some locals come too so you really do get to meet everyone and anyone. Breakfast is good too, you get bread, butter, jam etc and as many eggs as you want to cook in whatever way you want. AND it goes till 12 so you don't have to get up extra early!! :)

Really friendly stuff, rooftop, great rooms, enough space! I enjoyed my stay at Baluch hostel :-)

Great Location and Staff. Nice people inviting everyone to their parties when they went out - very friendly and nice. Would definately return and recommend.

I'm traveling for 2 months and I've bee to a lot of hostels but this one was one of the best. This hostel offers cool vibe, it's in the center of Córdoba close to a lot of places and Diego one of the owners is an amazing and nice person who's helping you with everything! Don't think twice and choose this place;)

If you like to drink beer, chillout, party and don't mind noice or loud music, this is the hostel you want to be... If you like to sleep before 2 am, have a clean kitchen/hostel and if you dislike streetnoise at 9 am go look for a different place otherwise you'll be sorry you booked it...!