Baluch Backpackers Hostel Reviews

San Martin 338 Cordoba, Cordoba, Argentina

I really enjoyed the stay there! the atmosphere was ok, people very nice. the owners very helpful.

• 13th Jan 2015
  • Poland

The best hostel in my trip around Argentina! I planed to stay 2 days but stay more! Great Breakfast, and really comfortable dorm. Also amazing staff and events!!

dirty place, also for experienced camping-people and hostel visitors… staff not interested at all, not very friendly! toilets and showers dirty, kitchen disgusting, breakfast actually not exist. don't think the bed's got new duvet covers, very dirty! and yes… the "pool" on the rooftop is actually a kids wading pool with smelly water filled weeks ago!

I really enjoyed my time here. The staff were great and they made big efforts to organise things daily so everyone could meet and socialise.

I really would not recommend this hostel to anyone. Other than a central location there are no other positives about it. It is small and cramped, especially the kitchen/dining area. There are very little utensils for cooking. The staff are not helpful with making bookings or information about events happening locally. The bed clothes are dirty!

This hostel has a really good atmosphere. The rooftop terrace is great to meet people and for a party. The staff were all helpful and nice. One of the guys cooked us a huge asado on New Years eve which he spent all day preparing, it was perfecto.

Super cool and nice staff

Baluch was a very nice hostel to stay at. The staff was great, friendly and very helpfull. There was a good atmosphere and they arranged different night activities at the hostel. I would definantly reccomend it!

We stayed 3 nights in the hostel and we enjoyed every second of it. It has a great location right in the middle of the main street in the city. The owners and the staff members are very nice and kind and they were always happy to help in any case we needed. Highly recommended !

Really enjoyed my stay here! Staff was really friendly and helpful. They have a nice common area that has AC and a fantastic rooftop! Only downside was cold showers. I would definitely stay again though.

Baluch Backpackers Hostel is an excellent hostel, the best that I've ever stayed at! The staff are brilliant!! They are all very friendly, welcoming and extremely helpful. They made me feel very welcome. The rooms are immaculate. The beds are very comfortable. The bathrooms are sparkling clean. It has a great atmosphere, with regular parties. I loved staying at Baluch and I will definitely be back!! Thank you to all staff at Baluch for an awesome stay

• 6th Dec 2014

Top notch hostel run by 3 cool guys who go out of their way to make your stay... eventful. There's friendly and relaxed atmosphere about the place. Guests and locals gather on the terrace most evenings to party before hitting the clubs so you have the chance to meet local students and practice your Spanish, etc... If its R

Great location (5 minute walk to central plaza). The staff are great -friendly and helpful, and there's a good atmosphere in the hostel. The hostel is clean, and there are lockers in the rooms. The rooftop terrace is great (though the pool is just a small plastic tub). Wifi was a bit unreliable, but when it works it's very fast. The four-person rooms are very small. Bathrooms are clean but very small. Top bunk of bed was very shaky. Breakfast is very light, but eggs provided if you want to cook.

Nice terrace upstairs ! The area is cool during the day time and alive but a bit far from all the good bars and clubs. But cab is not that expensive. The staff is cool and the hostel ok.

A mixed experience here. Location is great, staff friendly, breakfast ok (although no vegemite as advertised :() and bathrooms were pretty clean. Wifi was a bit hit and miss during our stay. Main issue was the location of the private rooms, right next to the roof terrace (a great space by the way) where there was partying and blaring music each night until 3am. It was like the speakers were in our room, and sleep was impossible. We aren't bothered by a bit of noise, but this was unbearable!

Nice hostel, but the breakfast is not as good as avertised ("best breakfast in town" - I doubt it, it's only bred, jam and Nescafe), nor is the so-called pool (it's not an actual pool, it's rather a small plastic thing). Also, the hostel advertises at the reception that they book buses for you, which they actually don't (and just keep advertising it despite it's inaccurate). the beds are old and not very comfy. Besides these shortcomings, it's still a good place and I'd go there again.

we don't recommend this hostel. we found it dirty and messy

The hostel plays LOUD music until very late at night. Mi first night the music went until 4 am. Other nights until 3 am (INCLUDING WEEKDAYS). Hardly slept at all due to all the noise.

Good mix of relaxing and party atmosphere. Staff are friendly and helpful. Cleaner is hilarious.

Nice staff, good lockers in the room. Not that much common area inside, nice roof terrace but it gets really hot. Small kitchen, almost nothing for breakfast. Room next to the reception, so a little bit noisy.

« first « Prev 1 2 3