Baluch Backpackers Hostel Reviews

San Martin 338 Cordoba, Cordoba, Argentina

This is the place to stay in Córdoba. I have travelled to a lot of hostels in South america and I would say this has been the best hostel of my trip over 5 months. The staff were not only awesome n extremely friendly but also took us out on the town after the big social event on the terrace. Breakfast was unlimited eggs n cereal till midday and showers were hot n powerful. Kitchen n living were very clean n had great vibes!! Love you guys !!! I'll be back!!!:)

• 27th Mar 2015
  • Austria

My husband and I stayed 4 nights. We had a huge room with 6 beds and even its own kitchen. The room and furniture was not too clean and it was really noisy from outside during the day and inside all night. I was sick while there and had a fall. The staff were great with getting a Dr for me and helping to translate etc ( thanks!) as we had our own kitchen we didn't use the upstairs kitchen and dining room, which was really tiny and cramped. Breakfast materials were good and the staff generous.

Friendly staff, fun atmosphere. One dorm room has air conditioning which was a plus.

Had a great time at this hostel where we spent 3 nights. Daniel is a great host who went out of his way to help us, for example one night he ordered us some food as well as organising paintball. The rooftop is great fun and you can have as many eggs as you like at breakfast. Great location.

• 3rd Mar 2015

I enjoyed my stay very much, Baluch Hostel is a great place to stay in Cordoba, excellent position to discover the city. The staff is great, always helpful and very nice. Ich habe meinen Aufenthalt im Baluch Hostel sehr genossen, es hat eine sehr angenehme Atmosphäre und auch eine gute Position, um die Stadt Cordoba zu erkunden. Alle Mitarbeiter sind sehr nett und hilfsbereit.

• 2nd Mar 2015

This is the dirtiest hostel I've stayed in. The dorm wasn't cleaned at all during my stay and the dirt underneath the bed remained there. All of the doors/walls are stained, the toilets smell bad and it makes the kitchen smell too. This hostel needs to employ a cleaner for longer than a few hours a day! Or have the staff clean rather than sit on Facebook all day. It says they book tours and have rooftop parties but this didn't happen and the area was really bad. Very dissappointing

For what you are paying for the 6 bed room suite It is more than worth the value. Breakfast includes cereal, bread with jam/butter, and eggs orange juice, and milk Beds are comfy with clean sheets. There are parties every thursday on the top roof. There is a big map in the lounge area that shows all the highlights of Cordoba. They sell beer and other drinks 247. Bathrooms are cleaned every morning. Great environment to meet new travelers. The patio has an awsome 360 view of the whole city.

• 17th Feb 2015

Brilliant hostel! The guys that own & run it are former backpackers so they really do know everything one would need while backpacking. The atmosphere is brilliant! They have organised parties on the rooftop terrace once or twice a week. Some locals come too so you really do get to meet everyone and anyone. Breakfast is good too, you get bread, butter, jam etc and as many eggs as you want to cook in whatever way you want. AND it goes till 12 so you don't have to get up extra early!! :)

Really friendly stuff, rooftop, great rooms, enough space! I enjoyed my stay at Baluch hostel :-)

Great Location and Staff. Nice people inviting everyone to their parties when they went out - very friendly and nice. Would definately return and recommend.

I'm traveling for 2 months and I've bee to a lot of hostels but this one was one of the best. This hostel offers cool vibe, it's in the center of Córdoba close to a lot of places and Diego one of the owners is an amazing and nice person who's helping you with everything! Don't think twice and choose this place;)

If you like to drink beer, chillout, party and don't mind noice or loud music, this is the hostel you want to be... If you like to sleep before 2 am, have a clean kitchen/hostel and if you dislike streetnoise at 9 am go look for a different place otherwise you'll be sorry you booked it...!

Nice friendly hostel.. Nothing fancy. Great atmosphere and staff, especially the Australian guy, very eager to help and pass on information.

I really enjoyed the stay there! the atmosphere was ok, people very nice. the owners very helpful.

• 13th Jan 2015
  • Poland

The best hostel in my trip around Argentina! I planed to stay 2 days but stay more! Great Breakfast, and really comfortable dorm. Also amazing staff and events!!

dirty place, also for experienced camping-people and hostel visitors… staff not interested at all, not very friendly! toilets and showers dirty, kitchen disgusting, breakfast actually not exist. don't think the bed's got new duvet covers, very dirty! and yes… the "pool" on the rooftop is actually a kids wading pool with smelly water filled weeks ago!

I really enjoyed my time here. The staff were great and they made big efforts to organise things daily so everyone could meet and socialise.

I really would not recommend this hostel to anyone. Other than a central location there are no other positives about it. It is small and cramped, especially the kitchen/dining area. There are very little utensils for cooking. The staff are not helpful with making bookings or information about events happening locally. The bed clothes are dirty!

This hostel has a really good atmosphere. The rooftop terrace is great to meet people and for a party. The staff were all helpful and nice. One of the guys cooked us a huge asado on New Years eve which he spent all day preparing, it was perfecto.

Super cool and nice staff

« first « Prev 1 2 3