Bamber House Reviews

22 View Road, Mt Eden, Auckland, New Zealand

Super cute little hostel, seems to be run by a family. Security is a little iffy on the private ensuites since they're separated from the main house and only held with a glass door, but they do offer to hold anything you like at the front desk. If they put safes in the rooms I'd feel even better. They're SO friendly. The private ensuites are really wonderful, they feel like a real home, and they're very isolated from noise and traffic which I loved. I'd stay here again anytime.

We're glad that you enjoyed your stay. These ranch slider doors are common in residential homes, in fact my family has one in our own home located right next to the hostel. The only theft we've had in the ensuite cabins was when these doors were left wide open. Mt Eden is considered a safe residential area but we always recommend to all our guests that they take extra care while traveling. We hope to see you again sometime soon!

1 2 3 Next » last »