Bamboo Eco Hostel Reviews

Corso Palermo 90/D, Torino, Turin, Italy

Location was about 20-30 mins outside of the city center, but the hostel was totally worth it! It was clean, the beds were comfortable, and the bathrooms were private, clean and worked well. The lockers are fairly secure. Towels and reading lights are provided. Having a kitchen was amazing. There is free coffee and tea all day which was amazing for us because it is quite cold and rainy in Torino in February. Also free breakfast was only toast, juice, and oatmeal but satisfying to start the day.

• 20th Feb 2015

Fantastic hostel. All the facilities that you could ever need. Very clean and spacious. Staff will bend over backwards to help. We had a great 3 night stay. Many thanks.

• 6th Feb 2015
  • Scotland

There was nothing amazing but nothing particularly bad about this hostel, just average. The worst part was the location. It was a bit far out from everything and the neighbourhood didn't feel completely great. No laundry but there is one 100 m down the road (although some guy did try to pick me up there which was interesting). Torino was fun though.

In general is a really good hostel. Just the staff that is not so friendly. That was the cleanest hostel that we have been. The rooms are so comfortable and the shower is so good. They offer coffee and tea for free any time that you want, it's just do it. I recommend this hostel.

Here's my thoughts. It's a bit of a walk into town. Wifi is pretty bad. The one guy who seems to run the place is never in reception. And then it is pretty damn expensive. If you can, I'd go somewhere else and get better value for your money

Free breakfast, towels, luggage storage and printing. Kitchen - stove, microwave, fridge (no oven). Brightly decorated spacious rooms. The only not so great thing was when I couldn't get my boarding pass to print and I went upstairs to ask the staff (the staff member was also the boss) and they told me to plug in a cable, but it still wasn't working and the staff member was unwilling to come downstairs and help. In the end the person running the place did come down and help me print it.

I loved it here. This hostel made my stay in Turin a whole lot better. Turin is an alright of a city but it's not as exciting as others so staying at a nice, small, friendly hostel helped make the exponents a lot better. The staff were awesome too, so helpful and so friendly. If I ever go back to Turin, I'll definitely stay here again.

The hostel was not fully booked when we stayed there, so it was very quiet. Untill a guest arrived who snored really loud. We ended up staying in another room. When you have a problem like this just ask the manager! Breakfast was really nice :)

• 22nd Nov 2014

Towels included, good warm showers, even hairdryers and nice breakfast with friendly people...perfect :) good atmosphere because it is small and you get to know the other people in the hostel.

Great place.

One of the best hostel that i knew. Good staff and breakfast. Everthing was nice

I had a good time here. Very clean and good atmosphere.

One of the best hostel I've ever stayed in!

no breakfast before 9.30 a.m.

• 10th Sep 2014

Nice and clean hostel however they need to state more clearly on the website check in is only from 3-7

Area isn't the best but has good tram/bus service right to the centre with a stop right out front - get off at Novara nord, much easier. Hostel is lovely and very characterful with a well equipped communal kitchen diner where you can meet everyone. The place only has a handful of rooms so is quite a social environment and the host was great, moved us from the double room we booked to a twin. Great furnishings, clean, and friendly, would stay again.