8.4
Fabulous 249 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 249 Total Reviews
Bamboo Eco Hostel Located at Corso Palermo 90/D, Torino, Turin.
Italy
Turin 13 10154 Corso Palermo 90/D, Torino
84% 249
45.0869169 7.6932420
    Rooms available

23rd Apr 2016

The hostel is really nice, the staff is good, the breakfast is good, the only downpart is that is a bit far away from the city center, you can take a tram that will leave you quite near to the hostel, but if you want to walk it's a 45 min walk.

4th Apr 2016
7.7

Location is awful. Took me an hour walking in the rain from the train station to find the place. However the staff were very accommodating with my late arrival, I warned them ahead of time I might be a little later than 7pm and they said thanks for letting them know, and just to try my best to be on time. I tried and I failed. Oh well. The fact that my bedroom door was always unlockable wasn't so great, need a new system. Otherwise it was a perfect place, if only it weren't so damn far!

• USA, All Male Group, 25-30
27th Mar 2016
7.7

The hostel is quite far from the center and main train station. The room was really nice and clean, but we booked a double bed and got two single beds... Wifi was fast and reliable.

• Italy, Male, 25-30
21st Mar 2016

It's really a good Hostel, I had a good staying. It's clean, the service is good and help is costant, if you need it. Probably the only problem they have is something they can't solve: the location. It's not far from the city center, for sure, and it's easy to find. However, I would never leave my daughter or my sister walking alone in the area. But well, you just need some attention to be safe. I would surely suggest a staying here.

9th Mar 2016
6.0

All in all this is one of the cheaper options in the Turin area, and there aren't many options. The staff are minimal, they only are available for about 4 hours of the day and you most likely won't find them in the reception area. They provided no map or direction on how to travel about town. They even told me to avoid going out at dark due to the area they are located, yikes! Downtown Turin is cool but far away. 20 minute walk to bus then 20 minute ride. Wouldn't stay again.

Dear Guest, We are sorry to hear from you that your stay at our hostel was not as expected. First of all we want to highlight the fact that our reception is open from 15 to 19 for the check-in, but as we explain on any arrival, for internal policies we don't remain at the reception all the time but at the office available for the guests during the whole day so in case you have any question, you just need to go to the office. Then, reception closes at 19:00 and you arrived at 21:50 with NO advice and anyway we did our best to check you in. About the location of the hostel, it was the owner of the hostel who checked you in so we are completely sure that the owner hadn't told you not to go out in the dark also because the neighborhood is super easy going, kind of quiet but safe. Next time, just for advice, if you need something or if it's not clear, you just need to ask and someone will kindly answer your questions. Best regards, Bamboo Staff.

• England, Male, 18-24
4th Mar 2016
8.0

A noce hostel, everything was good quality. Free all day coffee and kitchen is nice

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
1st Mar 2016
7.7

Nice place but the atmosphere its quite cold, not for people who were loking for having party.

7th Feb 2016

Torino!! We loved our stay here. Best pizza in the North of Italy. Go across the street and ask for Lorenzo. The Bamboo Hostel is very clean and stylish. Alejo is a very nice receptionist. Free towels are hard to come by, and they had them!! Highly underrated place to visit.

3rd Feb 2016

La zona non è il massima, ma è ben collegato al centro. The area is not top, but it is easy to get to the city centre.

• Argentina, Male, 41+
4th Jan 2016

Great hostel! Very pleasant rooms, very good breakfast and very clean. Two things to note: it is not in the center or near the stations (which is not a problem because you get easy) and income is only until 19:00. However, I had a downside and the manager was very considerate of me. I recommend it.