Bamboo Eco Hostel Reviews

Corso Palermo 90/D, Torino, Turin, Italy

There was nothing amazing but nothing particularly bad about this hostel, just average. The worst part was the location. It was a bit far out from everything and the neighbourhood didn't feel completely great. No laundry but there is one 100 m down the road (although some guy did try to pick me up there which was interesting). Torino was fun though.

In general is a really good hostel. Just the staff that is not so friendly. That was the cleanest hostel that we have been. The rooms are so comfortable and the shower is so good. They offer coffee and tea for free any time that you want, it's just do it. I recommend this hostel.

Here's my thoughts. It's a bit of a walk into town. Wifi is pretty bad. The one guy who seems to run the place is never in reception. And then it is pretty damn expensive. If you can, I'd go somewhere else and get better value for your money

Free breakfast, towels, luggage storage and printing. Kitchen - stove, microwave, fridge (no oven). Brightly decorated spacious rooms. The only not so great thing was when I couldn't get my boarding pass to print and I went upstairs to ask the staff (the staff member was also the boss) and they told me to plug in a cable, but it still wasn't working and the staff member was unwilling to come downstairs and help. In the end the person running the place did come down and help me print it.

I loved it here. This hostel made my stay in Turin a whole lot better. Turin is an alright of a city but it's not as exciting as others so staying at a nice, small, friendly hostel helped make the exponents a lot better. The staff were awesome too, so helpful and so friendly. If I ever go back to Turin, I'll definitely stay here again.

The hostel was not fully booked when we stayed there, so it was very quiet. Untill a guest arrived who snored really loud. We ended up staying in another room. When you have a problem like this just ask the manager! Breakfast was really nice :)

• 22nd Nov 2014

Towels included, good warm showers, even hairdryers and nice breakfast with friendly people...perfect :) good atmosphere because it is small and you get to know the other people in the hostel.

Great place.

One of the best hostel that i knew. Good staff and breakfast. Everthing was nice

I had a good time here. Very clean and good atmosphere.

One of the best hostel I've ever stayed in!

no breakfast before 9.30 a.m.

• 10th Sep 2014

Nice and clean hostel however they need to state more clearly on the website check in is only from 3-7

Area isn't the best but has good tram/bus service right to the centre with a stop right out front - get off at Novara nord, much easier. Hostel is lovely and very characterful with a well equipped communal kitchen diner where you can meet everyone. The place only has a handful of rooms so is quite a social environment and the host was great, moved us from the double room we booked to a twin. Great furnishings, clean, and friendly, would stay again.

There is nothing for breakfast, not even milk for cofee, before 8am which is not convenient if you have to (or want to) leave the hostel earlier than that.

• 31st Aug 2014
  • Croatia

Dear Guest, We are sorry you experienced this misunderstanding, but on the reservation moment it's clear that breakfast is included and that the breakfast time is ONLY from 8:00 to 10:00.

The hostel was clean and had a nice atmosphere. It was colorfully painted and decorated with some interesting posters and nicknacks. The accomodations were as expected but breakfast was well above average. Wifi was also quite good. It is a bit of a walk from the train station with packs, but not too far from the downtown area.

One of the most personable hostel experiences we've ever had! Incredibly friendly and helpful staff, plus a cosy common space that makes for easy socializing with other travelers. Our private room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast (included) was simple but did the trick. Neighborhood isn't great, but a ten minute bus will get you downtown.

The hostel was great, we stayed in the dorm rooms and the bunk beds were really comfortable, lockers and towels provided, the kitchen was good, free breakfast in the morning was great. A really nice atmosphere, really easy to find on the tram number 4 or bus from the train station and the staff were really helpful telling how to get the the airport. Would definitely stay here again

Really a nice place to go, nice atmosphere,easy to meet people even if the place is a bit far from city center.