Bamboo Hostel Haad Rin

7.6
Very Good 72 Total Reviews

11th May 2017
7.4

This is a good place to stay for the full moon party. A terrible hostel for pretty much anything else. The room for the beds is a large room with bunk beds place directly next to each other. I had to place my stuff on the bed next to me.

• England, Female, 25-30
11th May 2017
7.7

Staff were really friendly and helpful. The free breakfast was also great; eggs, toast, jam, fresh fruit and tea/coffee. Perfect location for the full moon party, just under a 10 minute walk to the beach. Beds are very close to each other but there were only four of us in the 16 bed dorm when I stayed. This also meant there wasn't much of a party atmosphere for the full moon party so I just joined the hostels party across the road.