Bamboo Hostel Haad Rin Reviews

94/81 Moo 6, Haad Rin, Koh Phangan, Thailand

fantastic place for the fullmoon Or partying in general.... the dorm is absolutely fine and the owner is just the best! I felt so welcome and she made all hostel guests mini BBQ for the preparty for the fullmoon. also she offered bodypaint for free!

Excellent! Very friendly staff and superb location.

The owner of this hostel is a lovely woman, really friendly and welcoming. Really good location for full moon. Would definitely recommend

I went the days leading up to the full moon party. The hostel is in a great location just a few minutes walk from sunrise (fmp) and sunset beach. The owner is a warm and friendly lady who has a bbq and painting session in the lobby the day of the full moon party. There is always someone in the lobby.

Hola, I could say any good references it missed of my locker 300 euros.! When the hostel was almost empty.! Then I had problem with my credit card and with out money, and the boss of place wanted to charge me 50 bath for minutes to call at my bank to talk what it was the problem, that it was so unfriendly and rude.!

• 4th Mar 2015
  • Spain

when your come stay hostel we give Locker for your but not give the key for you. you use your key only. we not understand your comment.