Bamboo Hostel Haad Rin Reviews

94/81 Moo 6, Haad Rin, Koh Phangan, Thailand

Great hostel to stay at during the Full Moon Party. Met so many awesome people here, the beds are next to eachother but hey.... let's all get close! the back room is where I stayed and it was the best. I would highly recommend.

Nothing really except for a good location. Poor shared facilities, just matress next to matress and one bathroom for 20+ people. Nothing was cleaned in the five days we stayed and expect no english from the reception.

We have 4 toilet and shower! The staff cleaned the dorm 2x per day and Thai couple who work speaks English. I do not understand your comment.

We visited Koh Phangan solely for the Full Moon Party and only really need a bed to sleep in as we had friends in a beach bungalow (unfortunately outwith out price range). Bamboo hostel fitted the bill very well. Staff very nice and changed the lightbulb almost immediately when I asked! Not the best facilities but we didn't need much and at a cheap price - can't complain!

• 8th Aug 2014
  • Scotland

We loved staying here!! The staff were amazing and so friendly, made the stay worthwhile!

• 7th Aug 2014