Bamboo Hostel Haad Rin Reviews

94/81 Moo 6, Haad Rin, Koh Phangan, Thailand

Great hostel to stay at during the Full Moon Party. Met so many awesome people here, the beds are next to eachother but hey.... let's all get close! the back room is where I stayed and it was the best. I would highly recommend.

Nothing really except for a good location. Poor shared facilities, just matress next to matress and one bathroom for 20+ people. Nothing was cleaned in the five days we stayed and expect no english from the reception.

We visited Koh Phangan solely for the Full Moon Party and only really need a bed to sleep in as we had friends in a beach bungalow (unfortunately outwith out price range). Bamboo hostel fitted the bill very well. Staff very nice and changed the lightbulb almost immediately when I asked! Not the best facilities but we didn't need much and at a cheap price - can't complain!

• 8th Aug 2014
  • Scotland

We loved staying here!! The staff were amazing and so friendly, made the stay worthwhile!

• 7th Aug 2014
  • British Virgin Islands

~34 beds upstairs with 1 shower

We have 4 showers! I not understand your comment

The hostel manager Mel is unreal she couldn't do more for you . 36 people stayed when I did and all said they had never met a lady like her in our travels, god bless you Mel !

The price was a little high, but that is understand able because it was right during Full Moon Party, and the location of the hostel is excellent. Otherwise, the staff is INCREDIBLY friendly. Love it!

• 9th Jun 2014

Can not express how great this place is

The staff at this hostel really made the difference and were absolutely fantastic. So friendly and helpful in every single way possible. The Thai lady spoke very good English and unfortunately I was taken into hospital with food poisoning during my stay, when she found out where I was she had even been to visit me in the hospital and check if I needed anything. Absolutely fantastic would recommend and would stay here again !!!