Bamboo Hostel Haad Rin Reviews

94/81 Moo 6, Haad Rin, Koh Phangan, Thailand

Mamma Thai is the nicest woman on the island! Puts on a free BBQ for everyone and free paint before the full moon. So close to the beach as well!

What an awesome hostel!!!! Really friendly atmosphere, good wifi, comfortable beds, close enough to the partying but far enough away for quiet time. Very good lockers which are in reception where there is always someone around. Mama runs it and is such a lovely lady always willing to help and good English. She supplies paint for jungle and full moon party and free bbq on full moon party night plus cheap 150 baht buckets!!! Thank you mama thai!!!!! Would definitely stay again!

I had the best time of my life in Thailand staying in this hostel. Mel aka Mama Thai! She is the best host that I've met in my entire Thailand trip! When I come back to Koh Phangan, I will definitely come to this hostel again.

fantastic place for the fullmoon Or partying in general.... the dorm is absolutely fine and the owner is just the best! I felt so welcome and she made all hostel guests mini BBQ for the preparty for the fullmoon. also she offered bodypaint for free!

Excellent! Very friendly staff and superb location.

The owner of this hostel is a lovely woman, really friendly and welcoming. Really good location for full moon. Would definitely recommend

I went the days leading up to the full moon party. The hostel is in a great location just a few minutes walk from sunrise (fmp) and sunset beach. The owner is a warm and friendly lady who has a bbq and painting session in the lobby the day of the full moon party. There is always someone in the lobby.

Hola, I could say any good references it missed of my locker 300 euros.! When the hostel was almost empty.! Then I had problem with my credit card and with out money, and the boss of place wanted to charge me 50 bath for minutes to call at my bank to talk what it was the problem, that it was so unfriendly and rude.!

• 4th Mar 2015
  • Spain

when your come stay hostel we give Locker for your but not give the key for you. you use your key only. we not understand your comment.