Bamboo Hostel Haad Rin Reviews

94/81 Moo 6, Haad Rin, Koh Phangan, Thailand

Never go to this hostel!! I almost got raped by a guy an as when that happend i runned to the reception for help and they didnt did anything. I took my staff and left the next day. There is a bad atmosfere and not a no community room. Only two toilets for to Many beds and they were not really clean!

• 11th Apr 2014

Great hostel, super fun stay and the owners are amazing, super friendly! And if you want a tattoo this is the best shop in Koh Pangnan! Super close to the beach and full moon party, great restaurants, shopping and massages everywhere, amazing experience!

With the confortable beds we had and thanks to the very friendly and helpful staff, my friends and I had a blast staying at Bamboo Hostel ! The facilities are at the top of what you can expect from a hostel, and its situation in the middle of the Haad Rin Village, half way between the docks and the party beaches, is just perfect.

• 29th Dec 2013