Bamboo Paradise

Fabulous 253 Total Reviews

• Finland, Female, 18-24
14th Feb 2017
4.0

This was the worst hostel I've ever stayed at. Thank god I didn't have to cook, the kitchen was a dirty mess (and outside as well). The property was full of dogs that kept me awake at night. Bathroom completely wet and smelled. I had a private room that I thought was fairly expensive, and I was afraid to sleep in the dirty bed. Staff spoke barely any english. I would stay far from this place.

• England, Couple, 31-40
1st Feb 2017
6.6

Ayesha and staff were super friendly and helpful. Hostel was homestay meaning you couldn't just make own food/drinks. Due to layout and location it was very noisy

• ibillyooo7345
  • USA, Couple, 18-24
18th Jan 2017

Fantastic hostel, 5 to 10 minute walk to probably one of the best beaches in Bali. Great hub to rent a motorbike and explore local temples like the Bat and Water Temple. The owner was very welcoming, nice and conversational. Bunk beds where comfy and the bathroom and rooms where cleaned daily. The free breakfast here is also delicious and has multiple options. My only complaint would be the WiFi, we had to have it reset multiple times during our stay to be able to connect.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
16th Jan 2017

Me and my friend stayed in Bamboo Paradise for two nights. We got our private little Fan Room which was really cozy and comfy! We enjoyed the fact that we could lock our room! The Eat and Chill area is pretty sweet. A few beanbags and a hammock invite to hang out and meet other hostel members. The atmosphere is very relaxed and peaceful. The free breakfast in the morning is massive and you can choose between 4 menus. The owners are lovely and helpful! All in one: A great hostel! We come back!

10th Jan 2017

This place was really great. I had a great stay here and it's got a good atmosphere for meeting other travelers.

• England, Female, 25-30
10th Jan 2017

Perfect place to stay for a few days before heading to the Gillis. Staff are super helpful, there's a beach 10 mins away and the breakfast is great! And free! Nice chill area to meet people too :)

• Netherlands, All Male Group, 25-30
6th Jan 2017

Nice Hostel with extremely friendly staff and host. Breakfast is really nice/complete with different options Location is reasonably good with a nice beach out in a 10 minute walk Rooms (specially the beds) could use some improvement. No further comments.

• Denmark, Female, 25-30
6th Jan 2017

The owner ayesha is so great! we were running a little late in the morning so she drove me to an atm to get money and she even packed up my breakfast because i didn't get a chance to eat it. She helped us booking tickets for the Gilis. Deffo recommend if your passing through Padang bai! Beds comfy, fans work very well only problem was that the wifi wasn't very good.

2nd Jan 2017
8.0

Staff were great and the room was very comfortable. However, the bathroom wasn't the cleanest and the lockers were pretty small (i.e. only valuables). Great breakfast and Ayesha (the owner) is a great host. Would stay again if in Padang Bai.

28th Dec 2016

This is a great place, cute grounds, open air common area with cover. Good food, and the woman that runs the place is as nice as can be!! This place is truly close to white sand beach, and close to town. I would stay here again, they help with everything. Arranged my ferry to the Gili Islands, and a motorbike taxi to the pier. This place is a gem