7.7
Very Good 213 Total Reviews
7.7
Very Good 213 Total Reviews
Bamboo Paradise Located at Jalan Penataran Agung, , Padang Bai.
Indonesia
Padang Bai Jalan Penataran Agung
77% 213
-8.5339155 115.5061984
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 18-24
10th Jun 2016
6.6

We only stated here one night before moving onto the Gili islands. The hostel is fairly basic but ideal for a stopover and is less than a five minute walk from the harbour. The owner was helpful describing what there is to do in Padang Pai and the surrounding areas and arranged for our fast boat to the Gili islands.

• South Africa, Male, 18-24
4th Jun 2016

Cannot fault this accommodation one bit.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
3rd Jun 2016

Really friendly staff made us feel so welcome and she was very helpful with all our enquiries. Very relaxed chilled place to be and very close to the beaches. Would definately stay here again.

• alandrod8221
  • New Zealand, Female, 41+
25th May 2016
4.0

I don't know if I got to them in time, but I discovered I made a huge mistake & should ahve booed for August 25th NOT May. Goodness knows what I was thinking of!! Are they able to accept August 25th Thanks for your help Alison

• England, Female, 25-30
16th May 2016

I have stayed at bamboo paradise several times. Simple but everything you need; delicious breakfast, good aircon, wifi, HOT WATER, fresh clean sheet and towels! The bathrooms are clean and the beds big and soft! But what really makes this place is the staff. The owner is really lovely and will go out of her way to help you with anything. The girls that do breakfast and clean the rooms are so so nice! An amazing place to meet nice people, drink bintang or laze on a bean bag. Can't wait to return!

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
16th May 2016

I stayed for a night in Padang Bai on my way to the Gillis and it was great! The staff at Bamboo Paradise is super helpful, friendly and proffessional! They helped me book my tkts to Gilli and even got me some disccounts! Rooms are nice and clean, breakfast is very generous and they serve really nice fruit juices!!!!! There is a chill out area with heaps of Puffs and pillows and even a hammock! Thank you guys, had a great time you!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
15th May 2016

I had such a wonderful stay at Bamboo! I was a bit nervous about the AC because I saw other reviews saying it wasn't great, but the AC worked perfectly. The rooms are clean, comfortable and the staff were excellent. The owner is really friendly and helpful. Breakfast was awesome too, no complaints from me..

• USA, Female, 18-24
12th May 2016

I chose to take the ride from the airport to Bamboo, and I was in a clean (cleaner than my own car back home!) and comfortable car. The driver is friendly and polite. I told them I was wanting a boat ride to Gili T and they set it all up for me. Restaurants and beaches are all located within a short walk. I got to meet the owner the second night I stayed and she's friendly as well. The four breakfast choices are all good and I chose an omelette with toast and fruit comes with it. Overall great

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
18th Apr 2016
6.3

The staff was great and in general we were comfortable but there were a few issues: - our sandals were stolen from outside the room door. - miscommunications about A/C in rooms and price - we were stuck and ended up paying much more than expected for A/C that barely worked ($300,000.00 Rupiah/night) - 'entrance' to beach is close, but the beach itself is another 10 minutes on fairly steep and rocky path! - Value: we paid much less in Kuta and Ubud for much nicer rooms and working A/C :(

• Spain, Female, 25-30
10th Apr 2016
4.6

Bamboo Paradise pretended to be a really nice place, it looked like they kindly welcomed us, explaining us our options about tours and so on. After listening to them we decided we would rather improvise, and then they didn't seem to agree to that. They were pushy and even rude to us, we were told to be stingy. They were very hostile with us since then and even got in our room without knocking. We would only have liked a more professional owners, where missunderstandins are naturally resolved.