Bamboo Paradise Reviews

Jalan Penataran Agung, Padang Bai, Indonesia

Great little spot, right in Padang Bai, but tucked out of the way of the harbor. Super chill and it felt like home. This little gem has everything you need for a short stay or long. Do yourself a favor and book here if you're there to check out the east side or just passing thru.

• 18th May 2015

The staff is very helpful and friendly. Thanks so much Aysha. The room is clean and has a nice decor. The enviroment is very pleasant. The chill-out lounge is very comfortable. We will recommend your homestay.

I think it's as good as it gets for a hostel in the area. The staff is really friendly and the free breakfast is yummy. The common space is chill and relaxed.

- relaxing atmosphere in the "main" room - good breakfast, you could choose between 4 menues - flush for the toilet did not work properly - dogs were barking in the night, no sleep

• 16th Apr 2015

This place was perfect ! Danny and Angie look after you very well, and everything is chill! I loved pandang bai, wish I stayed longer !!

This hostel was pretty empty in terms of travellers, but the staff were more or less there when you needed them. Decent air con in the rooms.

The hostel has a very relaxing and laid back feel. It isn't too big which allows for a more intimate atmosphere, and you get to know the other guests better. It is located near the white sand beach of Padang Bai.

great place to stay, the most incredible place up a hill where you can join yoga classes and their banana pancakes for breakfast are a winner.

Bamboo Paradise is Lieke the name says, a little paradise. The atmosphere is nice and easy, staff is really friendly, helpfull and flexible and although not that big enough opportunities to meet other travellers. I loved it!

Delicious breakfeast, very nice staff, beautifull garden :)

Great atmosphere lovely people and delicious breakfast

• 29th Nov 2014

This was one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. The staff welcomed me in and it feel like a home more than just a bed to sleep in. Thanks to Danny and Anggie for making my stay memorable. I'll be heading back to stay again soon !

• 27th Nov 2014

I can forgive not having hot water or reliable wifi even when it's advertised -- in the less developed parts of the world, that's never dependable. What really irked me was that they told us we weren't allowed to lock our room, and they added a fifth person/mattress to the floor of our 4 person room, but didn't compensate us with a discount despite the fact that there was barely space to walk. Bathroom sink was broken. Oh and they charge to refill water bottles (no hotpot).

One of the most welcoming place I have ever been! Angie & Dany give you right from the beginning the feeling you are part of the family, very warm from the heart. Kadek & Deva are the most friendliest staff I ever experienced & I stayed for a week! Every day friendly, smiling, never a bad mood - like it is a pleasure to serve & help you out! Fantastic start - was really hard to leave... Thank you soooo much for everything!

• 23rd Nov 2014