Bambu Guest House Reviews

Rua Taroba, n 270 - Centro, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Loved this guest house! The owners family is awesome and were so willing and happy to help us out with whatever we needed. The breakfast is amazing! The location was fine, a bit of a walk to the main road, but not very far. Very easy to catch the bus to the Falls/airport from here. We visited during the week, so it was pretty empty, but it was completely booked on friday night and had a nice little bar to hang out and drink caipirinhas. Everything was very nice and clean!

The stay was good! Very friendly staff, good room, clean, good bathroom, really good breakfast! The Iguazu Falls were amazing- not possible to discribe! Everyone should see the brasilian and the argentinian side- so worth it! All in all- very good! The only sad thing is that Foz de Iguazu is not a really nice town- and the only thing that is open at night is one restaurant... The second day we went to the argentinian side of the falls and that side was much nicer. The hostel is really good!

there are two bambu hostel in Iguazú and when I told them name to the taxi driver he took me to another one, apparently are the same company but the charge me more money to stay in the wrong one, which was good by the way.

Just stayed here for one night but it seems nice also for a few nights. I forgot that there is a time difference in Brasil so I slept too long for getting breakfast but they still gave me some breakfast.

Absolutely lovely hostel! the family who own it do everything to make you feel welcome and comfortable and provide the best breakfast ever!! The hostel is very small and quiet which is just what we wanted after staying in some loud party hostels, great having a few comfortable days to recharge. Nice swimming pool and outside chill out area. Couldn't recommend more.

Overall nice hostel. I was here for a night to check out the Brasil side of Iguassu Falls. The bed was comfortable, there is A/C if necessary. Lockers are small so I left my stuff out but locked. Showers were hot and nice, and the bathrooms were clean and very nice. Atmosphere was okay- there weren't that many people and everyone had stuff to do. Free breakfast was fabulous. They literally serve you! A plate of fruit and one of bread/cheese/ham. And juice/coffee/tea. Far from Falls though.

This place was sooo fun met some really cool people from around the world... I learned how to dance zouk.. Staff is very friendly and helpful. They have a very good breakfast!!! Facility is very clean and comfortable beds with air condition in the room! #lovezuki

View all Foz do Iguacu Hostels