Bambu Guest House Reviews

Rua Taroba, n 270 - Centro, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

I had a really great stay at Bambu Guest House. My room was quiet and I slept very well. It's also located near the main road close to the bus stops, banks, and restaurants. The accommodations are basic, but the staff here are really excellent. They really go above and beyond to make sure you have a good stay. Thank you!

the hostel is convienently located in the city centre, close to restaurants and the main street (where the busses to the Falls stop). The staff is most kind, speaks English well, and can give a lot of advice on what and how to do things. The facilities itself is outdated, but its also very affordable.

The staff is great! The owner treated me really well, she really cared about me and even offered me some snacks (paçoquinha

The two brothers Tiago and Diego and their mother were great hosts and provided a great breakfast of a fruit platter egg ham and a roll to get the day going! They were informative of the local area and always on hand if you needed any help. Great areas to relax in, the family have opened up their home after all and make sure you are comfortable.

Great stop off for a night. Guys were really welcoming with two complimentary Caipirinhas! Really helpful with local information. Would recommend a stay here.

We had only the pleasure of staying one night as we were heading over the border the next day. The hostel was quiet when we stayed but the facilities were good. The staff were very friendly with helping us find somewhere to eat nearby as it was quite late when we arrived. The breakfast was the best we had up to this point in our trip. It felt like a homecooked meal from back home. I would recommend this hostel to anybody who wants to see the Iguacu fall (brazil side)

View all Foz do Iguacu Hostels