Bambu Guest House Reviews

Rua Taroba, n 270 - Centro, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Just stayed here for one night but it seems nice also for a few nights. I forgot that there is a time difference in Brasil so I slept too long for getting breakfast but they still gave me some breakfast.

Absolutely lovely hostel! the family who own it do everything to make you feel welcome and comfortable and provide the best breakfast ever!! The hostel is very small and quiet which is just what we wanted after staying in some loud party hostels, great having a few comfortable days to recharge. Nice swimming pool and outside chill out area. Couldn't recommend more.

Overall nice hostel. I was here for a night to check out the Brasil side of Iguassu Falls. The bed was comfortable, there is A/C if necessary. Lockers are small so I left my stuff out but locked. Showers were hot and nice, and the bathrooms were clean and very nice. Atmosphere was okay- there weren't that many people and everyone had stuff to do. Free breakfast was fabulous. They literally serve you! A plate of fruit and one of bread/cheese/ham. And juice/coffee/tea. Far from Falls though.

Absolutely wonderful staff and atmosphere! Really nice hostel, with pool and nice little front yard. The whole place makes you feel extremely at home and comfortable, while still giving you space to drink and be merry with the other guests. Yet, the best thing about this hostel is the staff. They're all insanely helpful and will do almost anything to ensure you enjoy your trip. We had a few hiccups in our trip when we lost our documents and debit card, but thanks to them we still had a blast!

Really enjoyable stay. Great breakfast and the staff were really friendly and helpful

View all Foz do Iguacu Hostels