Bambu Hostel Reviews

C/Virgincita San Mateo Abajo, David City, Panama

I was really impressed by the "creative" changes made over the last year. The energy flow was fantastic, and it was great to see the owner Greg exemplify hands on "customer care and service". I see Bambu Hostel as the best 1st option in David Panama! For all good things, I give thanks! Love, Absolutely*

• 30th Jan 2015

These guys are fun and friendly and helpful, only place I will stay in David sorry to leave and looking forward to my return

• 11th Jan 2015

Me and my girlfriend stayed at Bambu for 10 days. We had to keep changing our reservations, as we had problems with our flights to Panama. Greg (the owner) was so helpful, accommodating, and communicative. We stayed in a double room with air conditioning and a TV with cable. The room was basic, clean, and comfy -- great for a hostel! The staff was super cool and helpful, the grounds are beautiful and relaxing, and the neighborhood is all local families and felt very safe! Bambu is great!!

Not too shabby. I chose the 6 bed dorm with air in when I saw the tree house, it's not bad but was just a little too open for me. The 6 bed only had one power point, very annoying! Kitchens good, wifis decent and staff are nice

Not to shabby at $14 dollars a night with AC a sparkling pool panama's best communal outdoor kitchen in a lush and luxourious garden that features free fruits and avocados...correct not too shabby.

1 2 Next » last »