Banana Beach Hostel Reviews

Servidao da Prainha 20, Barra da Lagoa, Florianopolis, Brazil

Two nights, too many!! ...The location and the hostel itself is fine but the atmosphere is terrible. Nobody socialises, the bar is always empty (no partys, no good vibes). The room smelt really bad and he beds were damp. We had some washing to do. We could not use their laundry facilities.... So we hand washed our clothes and put them on the balcony to dry... The owner went mad! She was quite rude to us! ...overall not a pleasant 2 nights, I would not recommend!

Eu gostei muito da gente no Banana Beach! I met great people! The staff is really nice! You arrive as visitor, you leave as a friend! The hostel is well located! The only thing I didn't really liked was that there was no drawer inside dormitories.

the only good thing was the rooftop patio/pool. hostel was dirty, staff did implement rules and they let guests smoke INSIDE bar. I did like the staff members but was upset they let guests drink in the rooms and be loud all night. I was very disappointed considering this hostel had high rating. Then i found out they cater to one specific group of guests. I would not recommend this hostel.

Dirty rooms, fan was not working well, cable fire in the warm water electricity of the shower (fixed with a simple tape). We had to clean our own dishes after breakfast (which was very basic). They had surf boards, that you can borrow, but they were all broken. free caipirinha only during happy hour 19:00-20:00. Anyway the staff was helpful and it was okey to stay there, but not worth the price (maybe half of it would be adequate)

View all Florianopolis Hostels