Banana Bender Backpackers Reviews

118 Petrie Terrace, Brisbane, Australia

they need an internal tv room that isnt exposed to the outside

Free Wifi would be nice

• 30th Jul 2014
  • Singapore

Second time I stayed here (last time was 5 years ago), and it is still one of the best hostels I've been to. Great staff, spacious rooms, well-equiped kitchen and nice common facilities. Will definitely go back again if I can!

• 21st Jul 2014

The weakest hostel of my trip, banana benders was not terrific. One of the showers was barely more than a faucet of water. The bunks were quite squeaky and did not have adequate ladders to reach the top bed. The kitchen is no larger than the one in my 1 bedroom apartment at home. At the end of the day, I paid for and received a place to stay, but I would not return here.

Hi Nathaniel, Sorry to hear we did not meet your expectations this time around. We did notice however that you did extend your stay with us ! You will be happy to hear that we have fixed that shower head & the squeaky bunk bed so thanks for letting us know about these !