Banana Bungalow Hollywood Reviews

5920 Hollywood Boulevard, Hollywood, Los Angeles, USA

Excellent hostel, great facilities and party room. Would go back there!

I didn't exactly have the most pleasant stay - the staff were having their own conversations with others in reception while I was checking in, the breakfast was minimal, I wasn't really told about the facilities available and I came back to my room at 1am to find someone in my bed and a note on the door saying 'Angela, please come to reception ASAP'. I had been moved rooms without notice so had to collect my stuff (which was all across the room), remake my bed etc. which was very inconvenient.

The staff worked together to provide great service! Each individual was helpful, minus the guy checking us in. Breakfast was fantastic, and the atmosphere was great! I appreciated that we did not need to worry about what time we came in at night. Parking was rough. We usually had to park right next to the facility as the lot was full at night. Still, definitely a secure area and worth your money. I recommend this hostel, and I look forward to future visits.

Very cool place has its own parking inside. hostel room had kitchen and bathroom. nice towels fluffy unlike most places. Laundry on site and breakfast. It's near the Hollywood sign. The guy who checked me in I think Oscar was his name explained everything well and was cool about everything. This is a great value one of the best I've been to.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »