Banana Bungalow Hollywood Reviews

5920 Hollywood Boulevard, Hollywood, Los Angeles, USA

Awesome hostel. Staff are friendly and are informative. Location is great - on Hollywood blvd but down the end..didn't feel so safe going back by myself at night, but that's more me than the hostel itself. The tipsy tour and shuttles to theme parks are worth every penny and I will defiantly stay there again

• 20th Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

Well located for access to key tourist attractions but a somewhat rundown area of town. Lacking common space for guests who want to relax instead of party. Very noisy at night.

Walking distance from all the hollywood blvd excitement. Great value for the money. Would stay again!

• 17th Oct 2014

I had a good 3 nights at Banana Bungalow. Bed was reasonably comfy, however I spent the first couple of nights freezing as only sheets were provided. I loved that the room had it's own kitchen/dining area and ensuite, however the lockers in the room were tiny and power points accessible from the top bunks would have been nice. The staff at meals and evening events were incredible plus there was a great social environment.

An activity every night. One of the best hostel I stayed at. A place to meet people, chill out or party.

I rarely right reviews but I LOVED banana bungalow hollywood. The staff was so friendly, they even knew me by name and constantly were making recommendations. The place has free parking wifi and breakfast, its in the heart of hollywood, they constantly have stuff going on, the travelers that stay there are chill, it's pretty secure, and very clean. If you're looking for something long term you can even stay there for free if you work 20 hours a week. Honestly, I enjoyed staying in too much!

We had booked to stay here 6 nights, we stayed 2. On the 2nd day we established that even with a padlock on them you can still open the lockers. That night my boyfriend got bitten all over by bed bugs!! The next day we told the staff member available we were leaving. We told him why. We had to return twice to get a refund. And their solution to the locker issue was us a bigger lock.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »