• 310 N. Market St., Wailuku, Maui, Maui, USA

Fabulous 888 Total Reviews
Fabulous 888 Total Reviews
Banana Bungalow Maui Hostel Located at 310 N. Market St., Wailuku, Maui, Maui.
USA
Maui Hawaii 96793 310 N. Market St., Wailuku, Maui
86% 888
20.8922938 -156.5043640
    Rooms available

• Philippines, Female, 31-40
16th Aug 2016

I enjoyed the value of money I spent in my 2 nights 3 days stay in The hostel however, you cannot sleep properly because the fellow backpackers didn't notice that there's also fellow backpackers that's sleeping. I have been to hostel in Europe and America most of the crowd respect the fellow backpackers by speaking in a low moderated voice here I did not sleep every hour I am awake because it's either I hear someone's talking loud or someone's going out of they're room. not comfo

• USA, Female, 25-30
9th Aug 2016

This was my first time staying at a hostel. Though the location was a little sketchy, the staff was absolutely wonderful! Best part about this hostel was the free daily tours. I highly recommend this place to everyone!

8th Aug 2016
7.7

The atmosphere is really for partying, the staff are very cool and chill. The room was okay, no AC, not that clean but it's cheap and got nice organized tour every day. I suggest this place if you want to stay in Maui.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
7th Aug 2016

We had a great stay at the Banana Bungalow. Met some great people from all over the world. Tours are what make this hostel so special. We loved all the tours we joined and Nick as our tour guide was awesome.

• Pakistan, Female, 31-40
3rd Aug 2016

I think it the best place for solo travellers to stay, meet amazing people and go out on tours for free and party every Monday and Friday night;) I met a few life long friends and I am really grateful for the banglow.... I just simply loved staying here

• Sweden, Female, 25-30
28th Jul 2016
7.4

I like this hostel and I recommend it to my friends. The location is not good. You have to take two local buses if you want to go to the beach. But the hostel has "free tours" (they are not really free because you have to tip the driver 10-20 USD for every tour) which is good if you are travelling alone or without car. It is easy to get friends here.

• USA, Male, 25-30
27th Jul 2016

Loved it! Took my boyfriend for his birthday, met amazing people from all over and the tours were awesome! Gladly recommend all my friends for this hostel!

• Switzerland, Female, 18-24
24th Jul 2016

The Banana Bungalow is an awsome Hostel! They offer fantastic Tours and the Stuff is very friendly. I had so much fun and I felt super welcome! :) The Tourgides make sure that we have a great Time and showed us the best spots. Most of the Tours i spend with Nick he was the best Guide, and he teached me how to surf in a privat Lesson! Thank you so much you are awesome :) I will stay there again when i'm the next time in Maui!

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
9th Jul 2016

The tours on offer here were fantastic.It was incredible value for money as we had the chance to visit so many parts of Maui.Staff were friendly and kept the hostel very clean,the bathrooms at this hostel are so clean.One of the full time drivers at the hostel, Nick was incredibly friendly and really made an effort to make sure we had a great time.I felt car sick on one of the tours and he went out of his way to make sure I was comfortable & had water etc.My friends and I really enjoyed our stay

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
9th Jul 2016

Seriously recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Maui. It's by far the best hostel on the island -offering free bus tours daily to ensure you get to see the very best of the island (Road to Hana etc) The tour guides are so easygoing and happy to help with everything. For example, I have pale skin and was nervous about sunburn so Nick brought me to Walmart to get long pants before the tour :) he went out of his way to help me! Bathrooms are also the cleanest of any hostel I've stayed in - 10/10