Banana Hostel Reviews

Jinshan S. Rd. & Xinyi Rd. intersection, (MRT Dongmen Station), Taipei, Taiwan

Really enjoyed my stay here. Probably the most comfortable and clean hostel I've stayed at. Staff is friendly and helpful, and Yong Kang St, with its shops, restaurants, bars etc is right nearby. My only gripe was that the place was really quiet and low-key, so if you're looking for a place to party go elsewhere. Perfect if you're just trying to take it easy or travelling with friends.

• 16th Aug 2015

Thank you for the nice words and high rating, we appreciate that so much! Hope you have enjoyed your trip to Taipei and come to us again!

Comfortable hostel. Great beds, individual 'pod-style' with their own light and universal plugs. Close to the metro. Breakfast included which was good.

Thank you for the review! We will try to keep good working for banana:)

You guys are doing an awesome job. One of the brightest, most comfortable, best set up hostels I've ever seen, and definitely the cleanest hostel I have ever stayed in. Keep up the good work, Banana. We will be back if we ever make it back to Taiwan.

Thank you for the great review and we are happy to meet you. You are so polite and friendly, hope we can have you again at Banana Hostel!

You will find everything you need there and you can have free bananas !

Thank you for the review! We will try to keep good working for banana:)

Excellent Location and Nice people. If you are looking for a comfort and clean place to stay, Banana Hostel is the choice for you!

I love this place. It was my second time there. I felt like at home. Friendly staff. Very cleaned in all shared spaces. The bed super confy. Near to everything and MRT station. I definitely reccomend this place. Special tks to Lexi and Wilbur, they help me a lot with my requests.

Convenient. Good location and value for money. There's free breakfast too, self- serve. Clean, everything you need is there. Strong wifi too. All in all worth the value. Will be going back when we travel again to Taipei. :-)

• 19th Jun 2015
  • Philippines

Great location and facilities. Love the toiletries holder idea. Could include a hook in the showers for towels etc

Comfortable beds. Smart staff. Great location near the park and the memorial.

This is second time to stay, but they are always friendly, clean, good atmosphere, and very good location. It takes only three minutes from station, so it is very useful. I want to appreciate for their frexible service. Their banana cakes are also good. We really enjoyed staying in Taiwan and Banana hostel. Thank you.

We really appreciate that you stay with us and you are always so friendly and hope we can see you very soon again.

I like the common area/roof! The banana cake is a bonus! Thank you!

Thank you for your great review. Hope we can see you again very soon:)

Staff were so helpful!!

Thank you for the high rating! Hope Yangming mountain and Banana Hostel both had given you a wonderful memory!!

Really enjoyed my stay. Will be back in the near future.

Thank you so much for the perfect review! And you really come back very soon, we appreciate it:)

The location was fantastic, which is very near from Yungkang Street. The staffs were very kind and friendly. We've stayed at the private room, it was a little bit small, but has many facilities, even TV. I love the interior of Banana hostel, which has a lot of humourous idea. If I have more changes to visit Taipei, I'm thinking of visit again !!

Love everything except that the bunk bed may be a little high and hard to climb up.

Thank you so much for giving us very high rating. Hope we can have another chance to host you soon^^

The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable about the local culture and life. They will give you honest advice on where to go. They are also very open to any topic of conversation. Everyone there is like family. The location is super easy to find and convenient to supermarket and other shops. The atmosphere is also very chill, I got to meet with people with all backgrounds. There is plenty of privacy even in a 16 dorm. BEST STAY! THANK YOUUUUUUU :)

Thank you so much for the great review! We all staff like you and had a very cool night with you out . Hope we can have such a nice guest like you and see you again soon:)

Very nice hostel! Pretty hard to find but it is totally worth the search!! Clean beds, nice warm showers, nice roof top, good breakfast, etc etc. I am very positive about this hostel! I also really liked the neighbourhood it is in, because there are a lot of nice little shops en not like the commercial big shops you have everywhere. Also a nice park you can chill in!

I had a one night stay there and enjoyed it very much. The hostel is located about 1 minute from Dongmen MRT station. Staff is very friendly (especially Joy) and everything you need is provided (Towels, linen, toiletries, washing machine, kitchen etc). Big bonus for free bananas and weekend banana cake! Beds are comfortable and I really liked that the room had a window for fresh air. Very minor downside is the pincode entrance (easily breachable but also means you don't risk losing the key).

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We like you too^^