Banana Hostel Reviews

Jinshan S. Rd. & Xinyi Rd. intersection, (MRT Dongmen Station), Taipei, Taiwan

Good lactation, awesome staff, confy mattress, interesting atmosphere. Definitely going to stay again!!

• 14th Nov 2014
  • Taiwan

The location is awesome and beds are good in the mixed dorm. Staff are friendly and it's very clean and tidy. Would defnitely recommend this hostel.

Thank you so much for the review. We appreciate!!

I once again staying at the fantastic Banana Hostel, this time with nice Halloween decoration :)

Thank you so much for give us perfect review again, you are really kind:)

A really clean, great hostel. There is a deck on the 4th floor for smoking and a common area on the 2nd floor, unfortunately no one wanted to hang out. Great place to stay, not so much for meeting people.

Dear Sergey, thank you for giving us so good review! We just had some events in our hostel, such a shame that you are not here, otherwise you can meet so many new friends!!!

I spent one night at Banana hostel and I felt very comfortable, the place is very near to metro station and very well located, the staff was very friendly and nice, the showers are huge and very clean, after almost 20h of flights for arrive taipei when i got banana hostel felt like at home, highly recommendable.

Dear Salvador, that's really generous of your review! We really appreciate it and glad to meet you. Hope you have enjoyed in Taiwan and love this place like we do!!

I was very happy with my stay there. It is clean and secure and the staff are nice. Their instructions on how to find the place are good. I would stay there again if I was in Taipei. Allow time to find Taipei West Bus Station if you are catching the bus to the airport as Taipei Main Station is very big.

Dear Tim, thank you so much for those sweet words!! We enjoyed in hosting you so much. Hope we will see you again soon:)

Awesome location n great staff, especially Joy. She´s so helpful n nice! Very clean hostel. I absolutely love Banana!!! Great breakfast (included) as well. Quiet place! Go ahead n book it without any hesitation!!!

Thank you, dear Marcello. Joy is always happy to help too! We all appreciate that you have chosen our hostel to stay, and thanks for telling other people to come here, that's really sweet!!!

I've stayed at a few hostels, but Banana Hostel is by far my favorite. Location is discreet, in a good location that isn't filled with too much tourism, but it's right next to a subway station making public transportation convenient. The place is super clean and the beds are super nice. I stayed in a 16-person bedroom, which sounds like a lot, but each cubby/bed came with a curtain. Strangely enough, it felt more spacious than a capsule hotel too. Enjoyed my stay, would definitely come back.

• 6th Oct 2014

Dear Christine, thank you so much for the sweet words, they make our day! We appreciate that you like us and we will keep working on it. Hope to see you again soon!

Very nice hostel. The pods provide lots privacy and are spacious. Nice location, walking distance to good eateries.

Banana Hostel is a friendly hostel to stay in. I really appreciate that Wilbur, Joy and Lexi waited till 11pm for me to check in. I stayed in the 16 bed mixed dorm and the bed was comfortable and big. Really appreciate the private curtains as well. Would definitely recommend this to any backpackers in Taipei!

• 1st Oct 2014
  • Singapore

Dear Wan Ning, thank you so much for this review. We are so lucky to have so many nice guests such as you recently, we appreciate it! We like that when we smile and talk to you, you'd do the same to us, it made us feel happy and joyful. Hope you've had a good time in Taipei and will come back again:)

漂亮的地方,明亮的黄色,很好找到,距离捷运站步行只有2分钟,距离师大夜市15分钟。喜欢客厅的香蕉人,喜欢香蕉味道的蛋糕。

• 27th Sep 2014
  • China

謝謝您給我們這麼好的評語,很高興您喜歡我們,歡迎您下次再來喔!!

Excellent place and perfect staff!

• 16th Sep 2014

Thank you! You are a perfect guest!! So nice and friendly, and always smile to our staff. Thank you so much!

Really enjoyed our stay in the double private room - room itself and shared bathroom were both very clean, comfortable sleep. The hostel was very close to the MRT and other tourist destinations (Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall, Din Tai Fung...etc). Would recommend Banana Hostel for future travelers.

• 11th Sep 2014

Lovely facilities, friendly staffs, good banana cakes, cheap charges... I really satisfied to stay in Banana hostel. When the toilet papaer was empty, i told to the staff. She immidiately apologize and supplied. All the sevice were so good. I ofcourse stay here again when I go to Taiwan.

• 5th Sep 2014
  • Japan

Thank you for the review! We were lucky to have you and hope to see you again soon!

Everything was great, one of their staff waited for me to help me check in when I arrived after 11pm. I stayed in the 16 bed room, but large beds, and curtains still provide enough privacy! Free bananas and banana bread is a really nice touch :) Great central location, easy to get everywhere. Highly recommended.

Thank you for the nice words and high rating, we appreciate that so much! Hope you have enjoyed your trip to Taipei and come to us again!

While the it was inconvenient to shift our heavy luggage up and down the steep steps, there were always other very helpful travelers hanging around the common area to offer help. The rooftop is really a good place to have a beer at the end of a tiring day!

• 3rd Sep 2014
  • Singapore

Thank you for the great review and we are happy to meet you. Hope we can have you again at Banana Hostel!

-great location, friendly stuff, highly recommended for the first time visitor.

• 1st Sep 2014

Dear Perus, thank you for the review. Welcome back anytime!!

Great location (7-11, convenience shop, restaurants, MRT) friendly

Thank you for the great review! We all are looking forward to seeing you again soon!!

Awesome hostel. Great location, friendly & helpful staff, excellent facilities. I stayed in the 16 bed dorm, all the beds are boxed off to give you privacy, and come with your own light and power adapter. Couldn't ask for more.

You are so polite and friendly! We love you too!

Oh, this is another Ikea concept hostel. So if you like it, you will feel like staying in Ikea showroom. Overall, this hostel is good, equip with the necessary info that you need (tourism info, transportation, eating out, etc). I like the pantry most. big space, can even cook there. There is a balcony, although I didn't use it but I like how it looks.I do appreciate a lot that Lexi sent me a video with the direction to the hostel, it had ease my way. Keep up the good job!

Thank you for telling us all the above, we will keep the advantage and try to improve the disadvantage. Hope you will come back Taipei and visit us again!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3