Banana's Adventure Reviews

Calle Angela de Perotti s/n, Huacachina, Peru

Everything you need! Lovely outside area

Nice hostel, great atmosphere during all day, it's great to hang out with friends, good food and it's not the party hostel (like the one in the front) which is nice but really bad if you want to sleep, so the location is perfect. I loved it but the dorms need more power outlets and another key.

Great hostel for a drink! Pool area is pretty sweet with hammocks and lazy chairs. Pretty noisy at night time so not ideal if you're looking for a big nights sleep. But awesome food just a little pricey. Go the lomo saltado especial!!

Excellent hostel with a lively atmosphere and great trips

This place is just amazing! A pool sourroundes by cosy hammocks and sofas, a chilling atmosphere and music. Delicious food and drinks. Very helpful and friendly staff! Our stay included already a sand buggy tour which was just so much fun! Wish we would have stayed longer.

Awesome hostel! Bit expensive but includes one activity per night of stay (dune buggy/sandboarding, pisco tour, BBQ). Really clean Great atomosphere Good bar! Breakfast was average - bread and eggs Staff were always happy and helpful :)

we were a bit apprehansive as peru hop reccomended against it due to security issues. i found that i felt a lot safer here than casa where they take you! there is a gate they pull across at night and seemed a lot quieter. We were there on a saturday night and although i went out my partner stayed in and didnt have any issues with noise.the whole place looks like a little oasis itself one of the nicest pools that i saw on my peru trip, i didnt make it in though. breakfast was eggs, tea juice, bre

• 8th Aug 2015

Nothing really wrong with the hostel but the staff were terrible. I got sick while I was there and the staff wanted to charge me 50 soles because I threw up on the sheets by accident. Pretty inconsiderate if you ask me. As a whole the place isn't bad to stay at but because of the lack of consideration from the staff I wouldn't stay here again.

Great hostel, good breakfast and food and the sandbuggy/boarding tour organised with them was awesome. Huaccachina is really small but nice outdoor common area to chill. Only seemed to be a few showers for a lot of rooms but we had no problem. FYI - It gets pretty cold at night Recommend this hostel

Had a great time doing the sand-boarding and dune-buggy tour, which was included in the price. Hostel was comfy and welcoming. The salads were delicious!

This was such a relaxing place to be. The activities were fun and the staff were super lovely!!!

The dorm I was in was clean and comfortable, but the lockers are outside in the courtyard which I don't think is as secure as being in the room. There were 4 in my dorm but we were given one key. We were not all travelling together so this was inconvenient. The staff were friendly enough but this is the only place in Peru I've been asked to pay upfront suggesting they have trust issues. Sandboarding is included but since it was a holiday, for the same price we only got 1 hour instead of 2

Great location and I really liked the activities included with the room. Restaurant onsite is good and there was a really cute kitten wondering around.

• 25th Jul 2015

Great hostel with great atmosphere and food :p

The room was amazing and the food was amazing. Our only complaint was the disco music next door until 6am. We were needing some sleep so it was a bit annoying.

The staff at Banana's are really friendly. There is a bar with food, which is cool, although it closes early so that guests can sleep (understandably). The price was a little steep, but the Buggy and sandboarding activities were fun and the BBQ was pretty tasty.

Good hostel .The breakfast is also good. It is a fairly lively/sociable hostel. The rooms are quite small and cramped but they are fine for a few nights. DO NOT BOOK the Nazca lines flight through the hostel. We wanted to and they wouldn't do it through the hostel for some stupid reason so instead they took us to their friend across the road at another hostel. Everything seemed fine & very organised until we got to Nazca! The man that we met was so corrupt & tried to blackmail us and rip us off!

Great hostel in a beautiful spot right next to the oasis. The 4-bed dorm we had was in one of the little huts and felt a bit like camping (but they also have other rooms in the main building). Great atmosphere as there is a beautiful garden with hammocks, a swimming pool and bar/ bbq area. Price includes sandboarding and a buggy tour which usually costs around 50 soles. Would definitely recommend this hostel!

The rooms were not very sounds proof and there was bar down he street that as blasting music way too loud until 6am. Sometimes the staff didnt seem very happy to be serving me.

• 18th Jul 2015

I cannot recommend this place enough! Food excellent, really chilled out atmosphere and clean. Wifis good. Also, my boyfriend ended up having to go to hospital when we were here. Everyone was so incredibly lovely and helpful. They sent a guardian angel with us to translate, she drove so gently and brought us to the chemist and ATM after. They set up a table in our room so he could eat something. So helpful and friendly!!

Thank you for your great review! We are always happy to help our guests in every situation! We are glad that you had an excellent stay with us!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5