Bananas Hostel

Fabulous 250 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 250 Total Reviews

8th Sep 2017

What a lovely space to share! I felt at home right away when Ivan made me a caparinha upon arrival. Later I met up with Gastón in the street in front of the hostal and we tried dancing Foho to a local band. I could have stayed a lot longer ! Thank you!

• Spain, Female, 18-24
21st Jul 2017

I had a great time at bananas hostel! The location is perfect, the staff friendly, the breakfast really good and diverse as well as the crazy caipirinhas from Augusto and Jack! It is the perfect hostel to meet people. PS don't forget the weekly jam session on Thursday. I highly recommend this hostel if you stay in Itacaré.

18th Jul 2017

Come on Thursday!

• danielr1107
  • Israel, Male, 25-30
13th May 2017

Great location! Close to Supermarket, Pharmacy, Restaurants and the beach. Beautiful garden. Taste breakfast, the stuff is lovely. לכל הישראלים. מומלץ בחום.

• flavien1201
  • France, Male, 18-24
7th Apr 2017

Book it ! You won't regret ! Beautiful hostel, amazing staff ! The breakfast is really good ! Nice French crepes (well done Sarita) wonderful caipi from Ireland ;) 🍀 thanks Buddy But the best part is the omelette's omelette ! Thanks dude 😂 I booked 2 nights and I stayed a week ! Itacare itacastay!

×