Bananas Hostel Reviews

Rua Pedro Longo, 169, Pituba, Itacare, Brazil

Nice atmosphere, I liked the fact that they allow some locals that they know to hang out in the hostel. I hated the very basic system of shower that floods the entire bathroom, besides that, the dorms are ok and the outside is great!!!!! I recommend the place.

Very sociable hostel. Lush garden with bar. My room wasn't well ventilated and the bathroom was very basic. I was a bit sad to leave the party behind.

Great people. Great place. Extremely friendly and knowledgable about the area. Always something to do at the hostel, whether you want to have some drinks and head out or if you just want to play some pool or poker in good company.

Best beach hostel in the whole brazil!!

• 5th Mar 2014
  • Portugal

Really speacial hostel!! It has a great atmosphere, great common areas and great staff. I booked for 3 nichts and stayed almost 2 weeks. It´s location is perfect and in the hostel itself, you will hardly get bored, there is always something going on: from jam sessions to boat trips, tai dinner, etc...

Excellent hostel. All you need is there: clean rooms, nice people, perfectly located.

Had a great stay here for a week!! Staff are very friendly and helpful! We stayed in a private room which was excellent and had everything we needed! The location is ideal, it's right on the main road of an amazing little town! If you're going to go to itacare, definitely stay in bananas!

• 13th Feb 2014