Bananas Hostel Reviews

Rua Pedro Longo, 169, Pituba, Itacare, Brazil

GreAt vibe at this hostel. Staff is really cool And helpful. Really close to the beaches. The hostel also organizes a lot of dinners to bring everyone together at night.

Our stay at bananas was more than we ever expected. We planned on staying four nights but we ended up living at this cosy and super friendly vibed hostel for a week. Loved the staff -Pete, Debbie, Dickie and the others made our stay splendid together with the other guests. Thank you so much for everything guys. And whenever you come to Malmö we got room for you! 😉 Tons of love / support your local feminist Sara and Sebastian

• 12th Sep 2015
  • Sweden

Bananas hostel is one of a kind! The garden/bar area is spectacular! The owner Peter and his wife are super friendly and laid back. They are happy to host any party and were glad to host our friends 22th birthday. It is a bit hard to understand who live there "permanently" and who is just stopping by, but they are all really nice! Especially Dicky who spent his day off showing us a fantastic remote beach. Best breakfast in Brazil and perhaps best value for money as well. Love from Norway :)

I came back to Itercare following an awesome stay at Bananas last year. The atmosphere and staff really made it feel like home and bent over backwards to help me with arranging activities. I was travelling on my own but it was a great place to meet other travellers. Despite renovation work being carried out (it was low season), it didn't interfere with my chilling time one bit. Awesome bar and very reasonably priced drinks. Fantastic and generous breakfast too in a lush tropical garden!!

Loved staying at Bananas! Many people had told me to stay there and I'm glad I did! Peter and Debs are running a great establishment, both so friendly & approachable. Great way 2 meet people & great staff. Kitchen could be improved, perhaps a bit bigger as we liked to cook! But overall, a great time and will recommend!