Bananas Hostel Reviews

Rua Pedro Longo, 169, Pituba, Itacare, Brazil

Loved staying at Bananas! Many people had told me to stay there and I'm glad I did! Peter and Debs are running a great establishment, both so friendly & approachable. Great way 2 meet people & great staff. Kitchen could be improved, perhaps a bit bigger as we liked to cook! But overall, a great time and will recommend!

2nd time back at this hostel, had an amazing time! Staff makes it great, there's always something going on there-- when I was there, this great reggae band came and performed every night in the garden. There's no place like Banana's! Somewhat of a "party hostel", but you can also get rest if you want. Amazing breakfast, best I've had at a hostel. Would definitely come back for a 3rd time if I can make it!

A really good place to meet other travellers. the facilities are somewhat broken (no light in bathroom, toilet didn't flush properly one day) but that didn't matter. the atmosphere in the hostel is very relaxing and staff and guests really nice people. if you go to Itacraé, stay at Bananas!

Would definitely stay here again-- great hostel, good free breakfast, good amount of common area to meet other travelers. And all the staff are marvelous!

Excellent social hostel. Amazing communal areas with hammocks and lots of greenery. Management are fantastic, welcoming and helpful. We had avert relaxing stay and met lots of interesting people. Highly recommend staying at bananas while you are in itacare!