Bangkok Home Stay Reviews

Tani Rd.168/1 Banglampo, Bangkok, Thailand

Perfect for being near khao San. The thing to hang the shower head on was broken and the lockers were very small, plus you needed to bring your own lock. Great for a short term stay near khao San but I wouldn't stay any longer. The windows don't close and there's music playing til late at night, so not the place to be if you go to bed early, but perhaps that's a given. The staff was very helpful in directing me around.

Thank you for your stay and I appreciate your comments. We will strive toward improvement. Please enjoy and safe trip. Best Regards All Staff

Small and does the job for one night tops. Owner is great and so helpful. Lockers but you can basically walk in off the street into the dorms. Would recommend the aircon one the one without is just unbearable. If you aren't picky then this place is fine. Location is great but it's very loud at night

I called ahead because I needed to get directions for the taxi driver, and the lady that answered the phone was so helpful. There were lockers, but make sure to bring your own lock. There were 4 fans with 5 bunks, and little airflow. The outlets by the top bunk near the window didn't work, so bring a power bank, or wait til the morning. We heard some girl complain about bedbugs, though my friend and I weren't affected by any. We could feel the mattress springs.100B for laundry, kind of much. :)

We apologize for all the trouble I have caused for this. We value your opinion. We will make various improvements in the facilities. Thank you for bringing the problem to our attention. Best Regards All Staff

The location is superb and a very quick stroll from the hustle and bustle of Khaosan road. As a budget traveler I am very easy and really do not care about any super service or expect the place to shine like a diamond. The rooms are cleaned daily and there's actually a hot water shower! The staff are friendly and they provide an on-site laundry service. Again, the place is not perfect, but you certainly get your money's worth if your'e a no-fuss traveler like myself.