Bangkok68

Very Good 65 Total Reviews

• Canada, Male, 41+
17th Feb 2017
4.9

Dark grey concrete walls with no paint. Poor lighting. Internet not secure so could not do e-banking or even email from the room although other internet was okay but slow. Having stayed at twelve hostels (mostly in China), this had the least helpful staff. English was weak, although Thailand's second language. Restaurant was average at best. A "hamburger" was not made from beef. My door to a tiny veranda outside would not lock. Pool on roof seemed nice, clean. It was cheap.

• Malaysia, Male, 41+
1st Feb 2017
5.1

I check in on 1/2/17. Since there has no s/room w/windows as my booking. they give me free upgrade to standard room. That's good! But when I enter the room, I observe the wall is without paint, naked! Really strange! Also, sometimes foul smell come out from the bathroom and the floor is sticky! I don't like this hotel & won't recommend anyone to this hotel!