Bangkok68 Reviews

68 Soi Ratchada17 Dindaeng Dindaeng, Bangkok, Thailand

I stayed at this hostel since it was somewhat close to the DMK airport & I arrived very late. I stayed in a single private room, which was huge (about the size of a hotel room) and very clean! Also, I checked out late without letting them know (accidentally overslept) but they didn't even mention it, so I thought that was nice. I didn't explore the area much but there didn't seem to be much around it and the staff didn't seem too helpful when I asked a few questions.

very noisy at night could not sleep,and the rooms were like concrete prison cells with bad lighting .would not stay again.

• 7th Aug 2015

Amazing hostel for value with clean facilities and close to supermarkets and convenience stores. Each room has private ensuite bathrooms, and there is security and rooftop pool. But it does take quite some time to walk from the hostel from MRT station, otherwise, amazing and economic hostel.