Bangkok68 Reviews

68 Soi Ratchada17 Dindaeng Dindaeng, Bangkok, Thailand

rooms and swimming pool were main highlights .. perfect place to wind down before a long haul flight!

Bangkok 68 was a great hotel for my last 3 sleeps of my four month backpacking trip in Asia. Finally a place with hot water showers clean room including towels and toiletries TV and an actual comfy bed and pillow. The staff are friendly and speak good English. The food is a bit expensive about 80-120 baht per dish but still great to have food 24 hours. Walking to trains about 15 minutes. dont take hotel taxi service to airport. I took pink meter taxi and it was only 220 baht.

No safe in room

I stayed more than a week at Bangkok 68 and I was very happy of it. The room is not extra large but it is clean and offers the same facilities than a 3 stars hotel. The rooftop swimming pool is nice with good city views,