Bangkok68 Reviews

68 Soi Ratchada17 Dindaeng Dindaeng, Bangkok, Thailand

Great place for a great price. Only downside is the location, not much to do in the area. Rooms are clean, bathrooms are clean.

Very happy with our stay here. Only here for one night whilst we waited for a night bus but food was good, staff were pleasant and room was nice. Only one problem was the shower head was very low, my tall boyfriend was unable to use it.

I stayed at this hostel since it was somewhat close to the DMK airport & I arrived very late. I stayed in a single private room, which was huge (about the size of a hotel room) and very clean! Also, I checked out late without letting them know (accidentally overslept) but they didn't even mention it, so I thought that was nice. I didn't explore the area much but there didn't seem to be much around it and the staff didn't seem too helpful when I asked a few questions.