Bangrang Hostel Reviews

397-14 Chungnim-Dong, Jung-Gu, Seoul, South Korea

Genuinely one of the best hostels I have EVER stayed. The location was ABSOLUTELY prime, 1 minute walk from a subway station and very very central all together, very close to all the main central attractions that us tourists come for. It does everything you expect, then provides a bit of breakfast and a chilled water dispenser (little things like that) the shower was hot and the place was clean. Totally recommend xx

• 26th Jun 2015

The hostel is just a few steps away from a subway station and cheap restaurants. Facilities are good and seem to be quite new, main doors have numberlocks, the rooms are very small though. The toilet was quite dirty, when I wiped the toilet seat the white paper turned grey! Furthermore the mid- or late-30 Korean staff member was not helpful in answering our common tourist questions such as buses and trains leaving Seoul. He was even too lazy to help us look something up online.

Overall good hostel, staff were helpful. Only issues I have is with the bed which was uncomfortable. You could feel the springs dig into your whole body whilst sleeping. Other issue was floor was dusty like it hadnt been cleaned in a while, this resulted in small hairs making their way onto the bedhseets

Is located close to important see sightings. Easy access to public transports however location isn't fancy. But hostel itself has Korean style, especially lobby. Security is great! Easy communication with staff. For this location & Koran style the money is worth.

I love staying here!! I been to Korea 3 times, and all 3 times I have stayed at Bangrang Hostel. Why? because it is so central to all the hot spots, and there is a jjimjilbang close to the hostel. 12 mins walk away from Seoul Station, 30 min walk to Ewha district and a metro station outside the hostel, you can't really go wrong!! The only thing I can think of that might be annoying is the shared bathroom and shower in each floor. You may have to wait, but I never really had a problem.

I really enjoyed the Hostel. If i had to make it better, i would suggest some fruits or other options included in the breakfast.... or a coffe. or a videogame in the television room (hehe)! The hot water of the shower had problem on the last day os my staying... The rest, i have nothing to complain about it :-D

nice, clean, quiet hostel. rooms are a little small but the facilities are clean. it's about a 10 minute walk seoul station. staff is helpful and replies to emails promptly. they have free postcards that you can send. overall, a nice and quiet stay :)

• 30th Jan 2015