Bangrang Hostel Reviews

397-14 Chungnim-Dong, Jung-Gu, Seoul, South Korea

I like this place. Quiet hostel good subway lines. Not a party hostel.

Great hostel in a really central location. The desk staff were really helpful and gave great advice on places to visit in the city.

The guy at the reception was pretty friendly and explained some things on the map to us. Room was a bit small, but I guess that's what you get in Korea. Only problem was that the kitchen was pretty small and cramped, so only one person or group of travelers could cook at a time. Other than that, solid hostel.

Strategic location as easily access to subway (cheongjungno) which is 1min of walk and 10mins from seoul station. The staff are very friendly and helpful - Mr Kim and Yong and they speak good english. my friends and I are very grateful of the great hospitality. The hostel has a common area which is very nice! for those who wants to stay up late yet can have a place to hangout and interact with the staff and other guests/new friends without disturbing others.definitely coming back again.

Bangrang Hostel was an overall great stay. We were welcomed by Yong, who gave us the run down on things to do in Seoul, and he made sure that we were well taken care of. The check-in area and common area are next to each other, and because the rooms are in a separate part of the building, guests can use that area 24 hours! The rooms themselves were a bit small, though that is expected of a hostel, and I was impressed with the rain shower in our 2 bunkbed 3 person room.

It's a nice place... Friendly staff, the one more helpful then the other... But overall a nice stay! What I'm not so keen about is the shared bathroom/toilet. I think it hasn't have a good ventilation.

Very clean and secure—it was nice to have our own room with our own key and entrance. This meant that things weren't the most social, but nice for traveling in good company. The staff was very helpful and friendly with bookings and advice. The location was a bit removed, but very easily accessible to anywhere by metro. For the price, this was more than fine.