Bangrang Hostel Reviews

397-14 Chungnim-Dong, Jung-Gu, Seoul, South Korea

It's a nice place... Friendly staff, the one more helpful then the other... But overall a nice stay! What I'm not so keen about is the shared bathroom/toilet. I think it hasn't have a good ventilation.

Very clean and secure—it was nice to have our own room with our own key and entrance. This meant that things weren't the most social, but nice for traveling in good company. The staff was very helpful and friendly with bookings and advice. The location was a bit removed, but very easily accessible to anywhere by metro. For the price, this was more than fine.

Loved my stay here. Very clean, safe, friendly helpful staff. I love the 24/7 downstairs common area where you are allowed to bring guests. Proximity to Seouls epic subway system is great as well...