Fabulous 472 Total Reviews
Fabulous 472 Total Reviews
Banilah Located at 11 Sotesueksa Road., Changphuek, Muang, Chiang Mai.
Thailand
Chiang Mai 50300 11 Sotesueksa Road., Changphuek, Muang
89% 472
18.8046743 98.9794349
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 41+
15th Jan 2017

What a fantastic place to stay. Quiet yet still provides an opportunity to talk with travelers. The staff is incredibly helpful, kind and always available for questions. They provide a wonderful orientation upon arrival and bikes for free, wifi and internet good also information about elephant experience, cooking schools, massage etc. will arrange for scooter rental, laundry And they make a great latte. All nite security. Would definately come back. Thanks si much we really enjoyed our stay.

15th Jan 2017

The most lovely and helpful people working at this hostels, I've been to many hostels in Thailand and by far this is my favorite, that's why I keep coming back. Very recommended!

24th Dec 2016

Absolutely lovely staff. Perfect location for a local atmosphere north of down town.

• Philippines, Female, 25-30
22nd Dec 2016

I stayed in the other dorms inside the Old City before Banilah and was already done exploring the temples, so its location was just right for me. I think you can rent their bikes for free. The room was clean (no bed bugs) and they gave restaurant suggestions which I really appreciated. They tidy up the rooms daily, but I was surprised when I came back that my clothes were on the floor. It was generally a good stay though and would definitely book again when I visit Chiang Mai.

• Germany, Female, 31-40
25th Nov 2016

Nancy and her team was the best! Very accommodating and generous with information and tips for our first visit in Chiang Mai. I would definitely return.

• USA, Female, 25-30
13th Nov 2016

We loved staying at Banilah. The staff was great and always helpful. They gave us a detailed map, great food recommendations and even helped get us a bike rental. We would definitely stay here again.

11th Nov 2016

Our stay here was absolutely wonderful, we showed up exhausted and not feeling well after a long travel day and they were quick to read us and sent us up to bed. The staff was accommodating and incredibly friendly, always going above and beyond for everything and anything we needed. They organized many day trips for us with ease, and even dropped us off personally at a local food spot so we could try a delicious northern Thai dish, free of charge. The staff made our trip to Chiang Mai amazing!

9th Nov 2016

We were beyond pleased with our stay at Banilah. Nancy at the front desk is amazing and was the best tour guide in the city (free of charge). We stayed in an ensuite, double bedroom. It was very clean, quiet, showers were old but had warm water, and the decor was actually romantic. The best part is they have bicycles you can use for free. We will definitely go back and stay at this hostel.

26th Oct 2016
6.6

Great place to stay. Is a little out of the way from the city centre though. Staff are wonderful, especially Nancy. I needed to go to the clinic to have my stitches cleaned and redressed and Shen drove me to multiple places and spoke to the staff for me to ensure that I was taken care of. Facilities are a little dated and not quite as polished and nice as the photos. I booked a single private for a decent price Andy was upgraded for free to a double on he main floor because the singles were o

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
26th Oct 2016

Great place excellent staff.. will come back next.time!