Banjos Backpackers Reviews

150 Claisebrook Road, Perth, Australia

The staff member who initially tried to check us in had to apologize because he did not know how since he was never trained properly. When he went to get a coworker for help, the coworker was incredibly rude to him (he was fine when interacting with us). I was incredibly put off by the way he treated his coworker, and he further put him at a disadvantage by not telling him how the check in worked just doing it himself. Furthermore, he continued to get angry at the other worker for no reason.

AWESOME great location, just 1 min walk to station, clean, friendly and great atmosphere.. Will be staying here on my next Perth adventure!

Not a good hostel overall. The internet only worked in the reception area (if at all) and the staff are always leaving the reception unattended, so no help when you need it. It was pretty cold everywhere as well... poor value for money. The kitchen is great though and the staff are nice, but most of the guests are jobseekers, so there are no activities going on.

slept in a 10 bed dorm for 2 nights. It was very cold and I didn't see a lot of people there.. It's a very big hostel and I didn't like it.