Bank Street Lodge Reviews

Bank Street, Inverness-shire, Fort William, Scotland

Needs upgrading, especially the carpets, the lounge as well as the bathrooms. The bathrooms are inadequete to support the amount of guests. Good hostel, clean just needs to be upgraded and more modern.

The kichen and sitting/dinning room needs to be larger for the number of guests using it. Other than that a hood hostel.

Met a lot of amazing people in the common room! Good hot shower, wifi available, good location (because Fort William is a very small town). But I would appreciate if there is locker available in the room, though it's very safe in Scotland.

good location right in the middle of fort William. only problem was the creaky floor and stairs at the end off the hallway could hear everyone coming up and down them late or early in day.

No lockers in the room. Bathrooms were abit nasty and staff didn't care when we told them

Great laundry service. Wash and dry same day £4. Great staff. Close to town x

Friendly staff, good common areas, slightly quiet atmosphere but in Fort William this was expected.

Laundry service is available in the hostel.

A good place to stay :) I stayed in a female dorm and really liked it...

Excellent hostel with a friendly and very helpful manager.We had an excellent ground floor room opposite the bathroom which was very much appreciated will stay there again when we are in Fort William Thankyou

• 1st Jun 2014

Good location

Great hostel, very friendly staff, located just at the high street. Great base for trekking, and any other attractions in the region.

The staff were all super friendly and helpful for pointing me in the right direction. My 3-bunk room would have been small if it was full but I had it to myself. The location was perfect and the kitchen was really nice.

View all Fort William Hostels