Banos de la Reina Mora Sevilla Reviews

Miguel Cid, 25, Martinez Montas 10, Seville, Spain

If you are looking for a quieter, cheaper option for accommodation in Seville, this hostel is perfect. We stayed in a twin with private bathroom and everything was working and immaculate, though even the shared bathrooms were kept spotless! The staff were incredibly friendly and in 10 minutes you can walk to Hercules plaza for some local food or, in the other direction 10 minutes walk will take you to the central shopping area. Overall a brilliant place to stay.

Nice location with friendly, english speaking, personal. We had a big and clean room with perfect funiture for two persons. Unfortunately the breakfast was not so good. Cold coffy and low variation. But for that price absolutely recommendable! Thanks for the comfortable stay!

This hotel offers a really good service for the price it asks

• 7th Sep 2013

The place is good and the staff is wonderful. I just would've liked more cleanliness.

Very good stay! We had a doble room with own bathroom. Breakfast is very good in comparison to other hostels. The staff was always accessable and gave very much information about the city an good recomendations. 5-10 minutes walk from the big central bus station. Paying by credit card is posible. There were free towels (2 per person) and linen. Nice: you can check the weight of your baggage at a pharmacy near by.

Great place to stay with good facilities as it is university accommodation during the term. Not really a great common area but there is so much to do in Sevilla that we didn't spend much time at the hostel!

We had an excellent stay! The roof terrace was amazing for relaxing in the evenings! A very quiet hostel, but perfectly nice! Thank you very much, we enjoyed our stay in Seville!!

Nice hotel! Lovely staff, they upgraded me to a single room with ensuite bathroom while i booked a single one with shared bathroom! Breakfast is nice.

We had a lovely stay. The private 3 bed room was nice, spacious and clean. The airconditioning was great during the hot nights and the roofterras was incredible to cool off in the late hours. The staff was very friendly and helpfull. I would deffinately come back here!

Friendly and helpful staff. Wifi and breakfast included. The historic center is about 15mins walk and the cross-country buss stop is only 5mins away. The room was nice and we had aircon but it was a little noisey.

Only problem is in sevilla it is hard to find place. most sights are in walkable distance. Really Helpful staff and Buffet breakfast is great. Surely I will visit there if I go sevilla again

It honestly was a great experience, the staff was super friendly and helped us with directions, recommendations and even helps us with a little technical problem we had. The breakfast was good, the rooms clean and the locations was good, a 10/15 minute walk from the city center. I highly recommend it, you get more than what you ask for your money!

• 11th Jul 2013

Many thanks for your review, Jaime! We really learn from your comments. It help us to improve and keep working hard. We wish you a great experience in Spain. Glad to have met you! Regards, Silvia

I only could enjoy one night in the hostel, but I Liked so much.. I was attended very kindly and my room was like an hotel room, moore than an hostel room: clean, good bed, bath with towers... breakfast include, good situation in the city, near everything...

• 25th Jun 2013