Bantry Bay Guesthouse Reviews

9 Brompton Ave, Cape Town, South Africa

The guesthouse is really good located for tourists. Bars, shops and public transports are not that far away, it's easy to walk. But for me, it was also important to be able to park my car in a quite street. The area is really safe and quiet. The Hostel makes a really friendly impression. It's a nice, clean place and you can get enough privacy or if you feel like the opposite like me - the owners helped me a lot with information about Cape Town. I would always book again.

• 6th Aug 2015

Our stay at Bantry Bay Guesthouse was fantastic. Ed was an amazing host, very welcoming and friendly. Our room was clean and comfortable with a cool African inspired decor. The communal kitchen area was also always spotless. The location of the guesthouse is great, as its a quick walk to the myciti bus stop which takes you pretty much anywhere in Cape Town. We found this really helpful as it meant we didn't need to hire a car until we wanted to travel further afield. 100% would return thanks Ed

• 18th Apr 2015

WE ENJOYED OUR STAY,BUT MISSED HAVING A LOUNGE AND TV

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • South Africa
  • Couple, 41+

Perfect place for a quiet, relaxed holiday. Very good value for money. Great host and location outside the city centre. Close to the beaches, shops, restaurants, MyCity bus stop to get around town. Easy walk to Clifton beaches. Enjoyed my stay very much and will certainly be back.

View all Cape Town Bed and Breakfasts