Bantry Bay Guesthouse Reviews

9 Brompton Ave, Cape Town, South Africa

It feels like home

I will return to Ed's guest house. It caters to the peaceful environment I prefer. I love the Afrika inspired modern interior decorating. The MyCiti busroutes are so near. The Ocean is 4 blocks away. Lovely restaurants, malls and ATM's are all around. Definitely a gem in the maize of guest houses. It is an upper class backpackers which does not take away anything from it's guest house status. Not for the noisy party-types.

• 14th Oct 2014
  • South Africa

Ed is a wonderful guest and received us with all the information we needed and a clean and cozy room. This is a quiet place, as explicitly stated everywhere, so don't expect anything like a hostel with people coming and going and noises waking you when you need to rest. I will definetly go back to Cape Town and will definetly stay at Bantry Bay Guesthouse again.

• 6th Oct 2014

The host was extremely kind and willing to give advice on things to do and places to go. There was also a nice selection of brochures available. The biggest emphasis was on keeping the noise down, so if you enjoy peace and quiet, this is a good place. Otherwise, if you're a noisy person, maybe this isn't for you. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and had no issues whatsoever.

• 21st Sep 2014