Bara Guest House Reviews

H-1118 Budapest Hegyalja �t 34-36., Budapest, Hungary

I did not understand the tourist tax they asked for at the end of our stay, why isn't this tax included in the price/night? What if we did not have any more money left to pay for this tax? It would've been unconfortable not being able to pay... It just seamed like a way for the hostel to make a bit more money besides the regular price for the accomodation. Overall it was nice that they offered another room when we complained about the noise from the construction workers.

• 10th Aug 2015
  • Romania

The room I had, was pretty far walking from the lobby (only WiFi in the lobby). The good thing about that was that the room was also far from the main road, so very quiet. I could easily sleep with the window open. Good thing considering the heat. Staff were all nice, except one! Toilet=very old system and the lid came off, no possibility flushing. I asked for another WC to use until mine was fixed. At first receptionist refused and got really nasty. I had to argue, then it got solved.

View all Budapest Bed and Breakfasts