Barbarossa Reviews

St. Anthoniusplaats 14, Nijmegen, Netherlands

Excellent little hostel. Very clean and quiet. So close to everything. Staff very helpful and can tell you everything there is to see and do here depending on your interests. Highly recommended! Cheers guys.

• 24th Sep 2015
  • Scotland

Great place y a great location. Staff was very helpful and the place was very fun. I would definitely stay there again.

Took me a while to find it because google maps have it marked on the wrong street, but it's a nice and comfy hostel with nice staff otherwise.

Top top location, with no bunk beds .... at least not in the room I stayed. A lovely city and this place made it easy and the manager gave me a map and showed me what's to see and good hints.

I had a great time staying here. The beds were very comfortable, and it's central location made it ideal for a visit. The owner, Joep, was extremely helpful and was able to give useful information about the city.

• 28th Apr 2015