Fabulous 107 Total Reviews
Fabulous 107 Total Reviews
Barbarossa Located at St. Anthoniusplaats 14, , Nijmegen.
Netherlands
Nijmegen Gelderland 6511TR St. Anthoniusplaats 14
89% 107
51.8478118 5.8673268
    Rooms available

12th Jul 2016

From the helpful staff to good facilities, from great location to a clean hostel... I couldn't ask more from a hostel. Anna and Joop were really nice, make me feel comfortable, and was there for whatever I needed. The location is really central, but on a quiet street. At the back of the hostel Joop owns a resto-bar with good craft beer and good food.

14th Feb 2016

Very near to city centre just 100 meters from main shopping street. All shopping brands nearby like HM, Macdonalds, Hema, primary and super markets. Calm and can hear birdsong since the hostel is in a dead end road so no traffic. Value for money, since other accommodations in Nijmegen are expensive. Had a well equipped clean kitchen, free wifi, nice staff, clean bathroom n beds. I prepared my own food since am home sick for foods. I am going in April so I will stay again in this hostel.