Barbieri Granada Hostel Reviews

Calle Fabrica Vieja 8, Granada, Spain

it location is very good. it's near the downtown.(Cathedral, Alhambra, Main Street... etc) also staff is sooooo kind. Everything was neat and clean. I like a big breakfast so it was very appropriate and wonderful. I'd like to recommend you to stay here. I love barbieri and Granada !! I had a lovely time in barbieri Granada hostel.

• 17th Apr 2015
  • South Korea

Dirty bedsheets, broken door and very poor quality of facilities.

• 12th Apr 2015
  • Greece

The owner was very friendly but the workers were not very kind or helpful. It was not very clean and the pillows were extremely skimpy and flat. It was fine.

A fantastic stay, incredible city and wish we could have stayed longer! Very helpful for advice of what to do, where to go and eat! Stayed in a private double and it was one of the best Hostels we have been to, definitely love to go again!

• 9th Apr 2015

The location and the staff were excellent. I asked for the timetable of the shuttle to the staff and they told me that they'll check. Maybe after 10 minutes, the whole timetable has been sticked on my door. Also one of the most clean hostels I've stayed. They change the sheets and clean the room everyday. Hot water is available for 24 hours. The breakfast is better than a avarage hostel. Overall, definitely worth the money you pay.

Wifi lacked, but the common area was nice.

Ana is incredibly competent, efficient and tells each guest important and relevant info for their stay. I was there on an off-season weekday so I didn't meet many travelers but there is a social area on the ground floor. Bathrooms were clean and I heard a maid emptying the trash in the morning. No key card system and the doors need a little jimmying but I didn't mind. Breakfast was very basic–cold pastries, cereal and coffee and tea. Good location but regardless Granada is very walkable.

Very nice stay in this hostel. Staff very friendly, rooms very clean, location at 2 mn from city center

I wish that they had had lockers or someway to safely store our packs. The shower was broken in my room so that was a bit of a bummer. Other than that, the rooms were nice, beds were softs, they had toilet paper, breakfast, and a nice common room!

Really nice staff always willing to help us and recommend us how to spend time in Granada. The room, kitchen and bathroom were clean, street was not noisy. Good value for money.

Our room was very noisy at night due to the bar downstairs but otherwise a fantastic place to stay. Staff were amazing, good breakfast, central location that is walking distance from Alhambra and tapas bars, comfy bed and very very clean.

• 29th Jan 2015
  • New Zealand

One of my favourite hostels ever! The rate was really cheap, so I booked a private room for my friend and I backpack and we had a whole floor to ourselves, with ensuite and patio. Downstairs is a living room with widescreen tv satellite, dvds, computer and wifi, fully equipped kitchen with food available to cook for those on a budget or you can buy your own. Kettle, coffee and biscuits offered, and fridge/freezer can be used for storage. Excellent free buffet breakfast, free maps and owner fab.

I booked a room just one day before but it was still very cheap and it was a great value. Good housekeeping, helpful reception, and everything worked well. And location is perfect - without noise or drunken. I slept in the 4 dormitory room and it was great. I also could eat breakfast which is very well-prepared. I totally recommend!

• 15th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

The price is really cheap, but the cleanliness should be improved. The room floor is dirty and the wall mold, and the hot water is not enough for shower in winter, because the price is really cheap, therefore, you don't have to expect more.

Great staff, well located!

• 6th Dec 2014

Very clean place. The room was a bit small but for the price it's an amazing deal. The windows open to a balcony and the wifi connection was strong in the room. Highly recommend staying here.

Great value for money here, the staff were so friendly we had to check out at 2:30am to catch a bus and they prepared breakfast and coffee for us and we even had a taxi called us. Also great location very central

Very clean Hostel. Decent location, close enough to walk everywhere in the city. Arrived late and was greeted by an unfriendly guy, luckily the day time staff were better. Only one bathroom on each floor, wash´t a problem for us but could be if the hostel was full. Read lots of complaints about street noise- the bars below closed at 1 and we heard nothing the whole time, very quiet.

Very nice hotel and staff, good in English, breakfast earlier than the normal time was not a poblem, locking storage for the day costs 2€

• 1st Nov 2014