Barbieri Granada Hostel Reviews

Calle Fabrica Vieja 8, Granada, Spain

Staff was very nice and explained everything. Good located near all main attractions. Unfortunately very noisy at night until 2 am because of a bar in front of the hostel. Depending on the room you are getting you might not sleep very well. Breakfast is ok for the price. If you are traveling on budget very good hostel. But keep in mind to take some earplugs with you. Wifi works well. Kitchen can be used.

It is located in the center of the city. It is very cheap hostel, so do not expect that much from breakfast. Room is average, private bathroom is just okay. Rooms temperature was good, we didn't need to use AC.

Perfect Hostel: great location, very helpful and friendly staff and good breakfast - totally recommandable :-)

We stayed 3 nights and everything was nice. Since it's an old house it's both cool but also loud. You can nearly hear anything your neighbours say. But that's OK. Very close, clean and friendly!

Ana is superb! She knows how to make every guest feel at home, and her knowledge of the city helped us make the most of our time in Granada.

Very nice hostel / budget hotel in a good location in Granada. We had a private double room with shared bathroom for a very good price. The hostel staff are very helpful. The breakfast in the morning is very good and the kitchen is excellent. Recommended.

No lockers. But people were amazing. Had a great stay.definitely recommend

• 24th Aug 2014

Friendly, relaxed and very well organised hostel. A real family feel as residence shared with adjoining family flat, but added to the experience. Staff were incredibly helpful and were always willing to go above and beyond to explain the sights or to give extra information about Grenada. Hostel location brilliant for visiting this fantastic city. What else do you need?!

The hostel is just walking distance to Granada and to the beautiful district of Albaycin. It is clean and with good atmosphere. The owner is very kind to help print my ticket from the Caixa machine.

very clean, the staff is so friendly, I would return if I had the opportunity

• 5th Aug 2014
  • Spain

Really good hostel in a confortable location. It has stairs, no elevator!

When we arrived early in the morning, Ana opened the door for us, let us put our bags in our room and eat breakfast. She was such a wonderful host. The hostel was close to quite a few attractions so it was good walking distance to things around the city. Had to take a cab to the hostel and free public bus back, but Ana was a huge help. Rooms were cute and small and shared a bathroom with others, but never got too busy. Would recommend!

Private but welcoming atmosphere. It is homie because of the family living there, which makes it really clean and quiet, resulting in a great night sleep. They have a comfy lounging area with a nice big flat screen tv, which was great. Breakfast is good, and the owner is super friendly. People looking for a party place should look elsewhere, and those looking for a comfy stay should stay here.

There is a bit of a language barrier if you do not speak Spanish with some of the workers, but overall this hostel was great. Highly recommend... and Granada is beautiful.

It is pretty far from train station, but this hostel is good in clean, facility, service(every room has an air conditioner!!)

The staff is great! The rooms are very clean!

I will go back ! Ana awesome host, she was very courteous & respectful to everybody. She was very clear on directions & easy to follow. this made for a great experience & makes you to want to come back ! Keep up the excellent service going & I will see you in the future !

The price for a private twin room is good. But the wifi does not work up to the top floor so we had to go downstairs to use it

I met a lot of great people in this hostel. There's a kitchen and a nice common room. They don't have lockers for you to store your stuff.

I've expected more from this hostel. the location is good, but the bathroom was small and didn't look like it was well cleaned. Also I didn't expect to have to make my bed as I arrived, I mean to deliver the sheets at the end is ok, but to make your own bed when you arrive, I don't think it's nice.

The cleaning staff works from 11:00 to 14:00 everyday, to keep the hostel clean and to make the beds of the private rooms. The sheets are delivered only to the guests who stay in shared rooms just to make sure that they will be the ones who will use these sheets. It is just a hygiene measure.