Barbieri Granada Hostel Reviews

Calle Fabrica Vieja 8, Granada, Andalucia, Spain

This hostel had a very lovely and homey atmosphere, and the staff was very friendly and welcoming. Definitely a very nice first hostel experience!

Really good place, excelent location, good breakfast, nice place, quiet, perfect for relax and visit the city, near to everything friendly and helpful staff I recommended the place 100%

Very good price especially for a bed and breakfast. The location was awesome with the Trinidad park and many tapas bars in the surrounding area. We can recommend the shambhala next door. The room was a little empty, but the staff was helpful and friendly. All in all a nice stay

I love the breakfast that was included with our 2-day stay. The host at Barbieri Granada Hostel was very friendly and knowledgable of the area. Gave of directions to see the sunset while overlooking the Alhambra. She was very attentive to our needs. Would recommend.

• 20th Mar 2014

A really nice hostel and good value for money. The staff was really nice and helpful. They gave us a lot of information about Granada and places to see while there. The location was really good, easily accessable by public bus from the bus station and short walking distance to the centre and Alhambra. The room was clean with comfortable beds. Our room was on the second floor and there is no elevator so it was a bit hard to carry big suitcases up the stairs. We enjoyed our stay.

Excellent location in the center and easy to reach from the train and bus station, helpful and welcoming staff. The bathroom was really small and the bedroom a bit noisy (close to the street), but when we consider the cheap price, nothing to complain about!

This was my second visit as I had stayed there four months prior. I was even recognised by the friendly staff on entering which was nice. Comfortable place to stay with friendly knowledgeable staff. Added bonus is the breakfast as it sets you off for the day of touring around the beautiful city. Plenty of information about free things to do too which is great when on a budget.

The location is great, very clean inside. Sometimes the staff wasnt very easy to find but not a big deal. They gave a very helpful map and told us the best places to visit, and they recommended a great free walking tour. I would come back here anytime

Barbieri is definitely value for money compared with ALL other neighboring hostels

• 28th Jan 2014
  • Greece

Great location and nice staff!!!

• 25th Jan 2014
  • Portugal

Most of the services in the hostel is quite old already. I think is time to do maintenance and replace some of the item in the hostel. The balcony door in the room I stayed cannot close properly and the pendant light only 1 light bulb is working out of 3 and it keep on flashing light when I switched it off.

it was really good but it would be better if it has lockers! :)

It was a good clean hostel and had a great breakfast!

We (me and my mum) were first time hostelers and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Location of the hostel is great as everything you need to do and visit is not far away. Staff were friendly and approachable if you needed any assistance with anything. Although on our last morning on checking out, we were at bit surprised at being asked to bring our linen down from the room. It was 6am and I had two floors to climb?

We stayed in the hostle for 3 nights in a twin bedroom with bathroom. Everything was nice and clean and the staff was really helpful and friendly. The whole time we felt save and secure and we had a great time. The beds are a little bit short, especially for the taller europeans. I'm 1,73 m and it was just ok. So if you're taller, it can be a little bit difficult. Everything else was great and really familiar.

• 21st Nov 2013

Very good location, walking distance to Railway Station and the Cathedral... very safe, and the lounge is really great to hangout and relax...

I stayed 2 nights. Stuff was very helpful. She told me about town. And very nice location and clean and including breakfast and we can use kitchen.if I visit Geanada,I will stay here again.

Barbieri was in an excellent location, and was definitely the most cost effective hostel in town. It skimped on the extra things, but was a calm, clean place to make a simple dinner and rest.

Very cooperative and helpful host. She was ready to prepare breakfast earlier so that we would be able to go to the Alhambra right in time.

Really helpful staff. Made recommendations and was really nice. Met some great people there and enjoyed my stay. :)