Barbieri Granada Hostel Reviews

Calle Fabrica Vieja 8, Granada, Spain

Just stay for a short time but had a good sleep :)

Really good hostel! Very clean and well located! Our room had a lovely balcony and was pretty comfortable! The only problem is that it's located just beside a bar, and it's really noisy during the night, for us it was not a problem but if one's has problems To sleep it might be.

The bed was unconfortable

• 5th May 2015

I don't understand how did the two Asian girls that work on the reception got the jobs. Both of them don't speak English very well and they don't know Spanish.

It was really nice. The location is very close with the old street. The downtown and street is a little bit complicated, but you can find the way you want to go easily. The facilities are not a new one but work very well. Breakfast is simple but good. Finally, the staffs are really kind and helpful. :-) O ZZAM - LA MEON JAL MEOK EO YO ^^

Decent hostel, not a party /dormitory type place but good for private rooms.

it location is very good. it's near the downtown.(Cathedral, Alhambra, Main Street... etc) also staff is sooooo kind. Everything was neat and clean. I like a big breakfast so it was very appropriate and wonderful. I'd like to recommend you to stay here. I love barbieri and Granada !! I had a lovely time in barbieri Granada hostel.

• 17th Apr 2015
  • South Korea

Dirty bedsheets, broken door and very poor quality of facilities.

• 12th Apr 2015
  • Greece

The owner was very friendly but the workers were not very kind or helpful. It was not very clean and the pillows were extremely skimpy and flat. It was fine.

A fantastic stay, incredible city and wish we could have stayed longer! Very helpful for advice of what to do, where to go and eat! Stayed in a private double and it was one of the best Hostels we have been to, definitely love to go again!

• 9th Apr 2015

The location and the staff were excellent. I asked for the timetable of the shuttle to the staff and they told me that they'll check. Maybe after 10 minutes, the whole timetable has been sticked on my door. Also one of the most clean hostels I've stayed. They change the sheets and clean the room everyday. Hot water is available for 24 hours. The breakfast is better than a avarage hostel. Overall, definitely worth the money you pay.

Wifi lacked, but the common area was nice.

Ana is incredibly competent, efficient and tells each guest important and relevant info for their stay. I was there on an off-season weekday so I didn't meet many travelers but there is a social area on the ground floor. Bathrooms were clean and I heard a maid emptying the trash in the morning. No key card system and the doors need a little jimmying but I didn't mind. Breakfast was very basic–cold pastries, cereal and coffee and tea. Good location but regardless Granada is very walkable.

Very nice stay in this hostel. Staff very friendly, rooms very clean, location at 2 mn from city center

I wish that they had had lockers or someway to safely store our packs. The shower was broken in my room so that was a bit of a bummer. Other than that, the rooms were nice, beds were softs, they had toilet paper, breakfast, and a nice common room!

Really nice staff always willing to help us and recommend us how to spend time in Granada. The room, kitchen and bathroom were clean, street was not noisy. Good value for money.

Our room was very noisy at night due to the bar downstairs but otherwise a fantastic place to stay. Staff were amazing, good breakfast, central location that is walking distance from Alhambra and tapas bars, comfy bed and very very clean.

• 29th Jan 2015
  • New Zealand

One of my favourite hostels ever! The rate was really cheap, so I booked a private room for my friend and I backpack and we had a whole floor to ourselves, with ensuite and patio. Downstairs is a living room with widescreen tv satellite, dvds, computer and wifi, fully equipped kitchen with food available to cook for those on a budget or you can buy your own. Kettle, coffee and biscuits offered, and fridge/freezer can be used for storage. Excellent free buffet breakfast, free maps and owner fab.

I booked a room just one day before but it was still very cheap and it was a great value. Good housekeeping, helpful reception, and everything worked well. And location is perfect - without noise or drunken. I slept in the 4 dormitory room and it was great. I also could eat breakfast which is very well-prepared. I totally recommend!

• 15th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

The price is really cheap, but the cleanliness should be improved. The room floor is dirty and the wall mold, and the hot water is not enough for shower in winter, because the price is really cheap, therefore, you don't have to expect more.