8.1
Fabulous 1,541 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 1,541 Total Reviews
Barbieri International Located at Calle Barbieri 15, , Madrid.
Spain
Madrid 28004 Calle Barbieri 15
81% 1541
40.4217949 -3.6980151
    Rooms available

• Turkey, Female, 18-24
2nd Jan 2017
2.6

The rooms were extremely out of fresh air and cleanness. The kitchen were too small for all the people and they charged money from me when I entrusted my backpack to them. But, normally it was written as free in the website. Also, I couldn't have a shower at both nights that I stayed because there were problems about water. They urgently need to make a improvement.

29th Dec 2016

We were upgraded to a private, two bed room. The space was small and the beds were okay (a little wobbly)... but the lounge was clean and so were the bathrooms! The kitchen was also fully stocked. We had wifi in our rooms despite the description saying it was only available in common areas. The only annoying thing was the fee charge for being in the lounge/kitchen/using the toilet after check out. Other than that, great location and great value for how cheap it is!

• champikas6853
  • England, Male, 31-40
24th Dec 2016
3.7

I had no WiFi coverage or proper heating on my room and also individual lockers weren't look safe at all. No enough room inside toilets and cleanliness was poor standard overall. The thing that annoyed me was my personal information was written down on a paper and i did notice that other travellers information on papers just lying around in reception and also i did not get a receipt for my payment. The staff were ok(just) I honestly wouldn't recommend this place to anyone that I know.

18th Dec 2016

Not the best place in esthetic, it's decent. Nice personell, near city center, good breakfast and comfy beds.

• Chile, Female, 25-30
14th Dec 2016
8.0

It's good for the cheap price, just put lots of clothes at night cause is really cold. And showers doesn't have room to put anything inside just yourself :P

• New Zealand, Mixed Group, 41+
  • Globetrotter
9th Dec 2016
5.4

We had a private room overlooking the small street that was good but you could hear the bars until 3am. One of the two men's showers was out of action because a broken shower head, they double the room rates in the weekends !

3rd Dec 2016

Good option at the heart of Madrid. Staff was helpful. Beds ok, breakfast just enough. Convenient.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
26th Nov 2016
7.1

Only stayed for a night, wasn't given keys for my locker because they were lost. Had to put on bedding yourself, and the top bunks were difficult to get on. My room was facing the street so it was extremely loud during the night until 4 am. However it is a cheap hostel, and if that is what you're looking for it delivers

• Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
25th Nov 2016
5.4

Extremely cold. Chargers were across the room. No privacy in washroom showers. Had to wait outside for a while for one of the workers to finally open the door for us because he was socialising with other guests and didn't hear bell. The toilet paper in the washroom was empty towards the end of the stay and didn't get replaced for over 24 hours. We were told to leave the hostel from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm for cleaning which was fine by us but the one day when we came back our room wasn't cleaned.

• Turkey, Female, 18-24
22nd Nov 2016
3.7

There was no security, it was cold place and staff is not interest you, but breakfast is ok