Fabulous 1,326 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1,326 Total Reviews
Barbieri International Located at Calle Barbieri 15, , Madrid.
Spain
Madrid 28004 Calle Barbieri 15
83% 1326
40.4217949 -3.6980151
    Rooms available

• Romania, Female, 25-30
23rd May 2016

I only spent one night there, but my thoughts were that it's was a nice hostel with nice staff, nice clean room , kitchen, bathroom, good wifi, good location. I would recommend it.

19th May 2016

Great place. Wifi was a little sketchy sometimes, but I didn't have a huge problem with it. The kitchen is well stocked with pots and other kitchen supplies. They don't change the blankets between guests though and the bathrooms aren't the cleanest. Other than that I enjoyed my stay there and would recommend.

• England, Female, 31-40
16th May 2016
8.0

It's a little bit worn out,but you are tired and don't mind living in a basic conditions it's okay. Really cheap place.

8th May 2016

Great hostel with great staff! Internet works ok, the kitchen is great and the breakfast I must say is generous! The only little thing I didn't love, is that in my room, at least room number 1, it might be a bit noizy because it's close to the reception.

Bruno , Thank you for your comment !!

8th May 2016

We had a private twin room, and it was near the reception and community computer. So it was a bit loud. The sound from the street at night was UNBELIEVABLY loud from 23:00-6:00. Not sure if this is normal, but it was bad. Hostel has more wear than in pictures, but nice staff and clean facilities.

Hi ! Margaret ! Thanks for your comment , help us to improve our hostel .

• India, Male, 18-24
7th May 2016

Highly recommend Barbieri International for any young visitors to the city. Apart from generally being a splendid hostel in a fantastic area, the staff are extremely helpful. They allowed us to check in late as our flight arrived late in the evening, defer our payment till we could get small change (tip: Don't carry notes of denominations greater than 100), and Rodrigo helped us print tickets to our game at the Bernabeu too!

• England, Female, 18-24
6th May 2016
7.4

Upon arrival I was told that the person before me had lost the keys so I technically didn't have keys the entire time there. The staff were really good about it and let me keep my stuff in luggage room without additional charge. Staff are there 24/7 and are on hand to help with anything. Breakfast is good as is the location. Beds are okay and the rooms have quite a bit of space. Essentially, the hostel does the job.

Molly , Sorry about that . And Thank you very much for you comment . It´s really help us.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
4th May 2016

A great place to stay on a budget. It's not the most central to everything but its right next to a metro station. Its clean and the free breakfast is great. I would recommend.

Hi Emily !! Thanks for your comment !!

2nd May 2016

I enjoyed my stay here much more than I anticipated. It was only a 10 minute walk from Sol, so he location is great. The staff was super friendly, and most of them spoke English well. The kitchen is kind of small, and the women's bathroom was a little crowded. If someone was using the sink, you couldn't open the door to the toilet stalls without bumping into them. Neither of the women's showers had a place to hang the shower head on the wall, so you had to hold it while you showered.

2nd May 2016

Very friendly staff. The location is ideal since everything is accessible from there. Very good facilities and an ideal price.

Thank you for your comment Alberto !!!