Fabulous 1,036 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1,036 Total Reviews
Barbieri Sol Hostel Located at Victoria 6 piso 2 Madrid, , Madrid.
Spain
Madrid 28012 Victoria 6 piso 2 Madrid
86% 1036
40.4160746 -3.7016769
    Rooms available

10th Jan 2017

First off, WOW!! Customer service was absolutely amazing here! They took care of my brother and I with graciousness and tons on love. The facility itself is great too! Extremely clean, hot shower, nice breakfast, great terrace, and the kitchen / lounge area was pretty nice too, to just hang out and chill. The staff offered help with literally everything we needed and provided direction for us as it was our first time to Madrid. The hostel is located in a great area so quick walk anywhere! Thanks

• England, Male, 18-24
9th Jan 2017

helpful and English speaking staff. great location but is noisy outside during the night due to proximity to central Madrid. rooms and bathrooms cleaned well daily. atmosphere was lacking however may be due to unseasonal time of year. would recommend especially for price .

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
2nd Jan 2017

Really great, definitely worth your money. We loved it!

25th Dec 2016

Location is amazing and staff was great. Only regret is that the hostel is located above a nightclub which is not necessarily great if you want to sleep, otherwise it's fine !

24th Dec 2016

Stayed here over Christmas Eve for a layover.. absolutely worth it, being affordable on a student budget. I loved the breakfast! The facilities were okay, and the staff should aim to be more friendlier. I loved the balcony overlooking a Spanish street. Well worth it, and if I were in Madrid again on a budget I'd come back. Thanks!

• Portugal, Couple, 18-24
16th Dec 2016
5.4

The hostel doesn't have a first aid kit. The breakfast is simple (bread, juice, tea, coffee, butter). We stayed in a 6 bed dorm and the shower is really tiny. To wash my head, I had to get down. Doesn't have a lift.

• Greece, Male, 25-30
16th Dec 2016

Havent seen more hot and with more pressure shower. Located in the best place of the city, bit noisy but it is expected when you are in the most live area. Eventhough I had sometimes strangles while speaking Englush in Spain, I could speak with the staff english ok. Would recommend it

14th Dec 2016
6.0

Despite the amazing location, I don't think I'll be staying here again. The lockers in the room seemed to not close very well, making easy access to personal items. The bathroom attached to the room did not seem to be cleaned very often and the ceiling tiles looked like they were going to fall off while I was showering or using the bathroom. The terrace and kitchen were nice, but if cleanliness and meeting new people are priorities, then I would not recommend.

2nd Dec 2016
7.1

Simple hostel, with everything you need, but no luxuries. e.g. bed light and shelf, privacy curtain, big common area. The location is good, and close to few sites. Although the staff were helpful, they were not to knowledgeable about Madrid and events going on. They have a nice big terrace, but it is closed off from 11pm, as is the common room and the kitchen, which personally i found restrictive and a shame, as the terrace is 1 of best features.

• Canada, Female, 31-40
1st Dec 2016

Good location, outdoor terrace is awesome! I highly recommend! Met nice folks but the common space was somewhat lacking. Staff were friendly and generally helpful, rooms were ok but a bit small and I couldn't get the heat going so was cold at night. Ensuite bathroom was tiny and the faucet didn't work so I had to brush my teeth down the hall (not a big deal). My lock which is a standard lock didn't fit for the locker in the room though - having said that I always felt safe. Breakfast was good