Barbieri Sol Hostel Reviews

Victoria 6 piso 2 Madrid, Madrid, Spain

There was dry blood on the sheets!! I wish I can take a picture and share it here but hostel world doesn't have that function

All the staffs are very nice, friendly and helpful, very missed them, I be back.

many thanks for you review :)

Perfect location - right in the city center. Nice staff, the hostel is very clean and organized. The internet works very well and the breakfast is okay. I would definitely stay there again if I go back to Madrid.

• 27th Jan 2016

Small hostel in Perfect location, very clean with great staff

A small hostel located in a good area of the city, close to the most important points. My only complaint would in regards to the shower, which had a button that needed to be pressed constantly in order for water to keep coming out. Besides that, the staff was great and very helpful. I just needed a place to crash, and the hostel was great for that. It had large lockers, and the bunk beds had enough space where you wouldn't hit your head if you sat up. The bed was quite comfy as well.

Location's quite strategic and the kitchen was clean and neat when I had my breakfast. The only inconvenience was that we had to put the linens on our own. Also, the stairs leading to the hostel reception weren't working and the hostel's signboard's pretty small. So I had trouble trying to find the hostel in the first place. Staff was quite accommodating and friendly.

Big + for the staff, professional and friendly

We had a really nice two-night-stay in this hostel at winter time! Mind you, this is no party hostel, but it suited us just fine and we enjoyed peace and quiet. The street, of course, made some noise. Also, it was a bit weird that the heating was on only in the night, but we didn't really mind. Our bed was really comfortable! The hostel was clean and had a good kitchen - a breakfeast was a bonus!

You couldn't ask for better location, staff or comfort from a hostel!! The staff were very knowledgeable about the area and activities to do and made the effort to learn your name and make you feel welcome. Plus with breakfast included and the Puerta del Sol just down the street there is no better value either. Thank you for a great stay!!

Amazing location,everything done on foot. However, at night very very noisy. The hostel has tooooo many rules, reaching the point of annoying (you can receive guest only in the common areas and only during specific hours, if you want to wash your clothes you're obliged to use the hostel s facilities etc) Our room had a sink and a bath tub which was great, we book shared bathroom. If travelling by car, book a hostel with parking, we spend the same money for the hostel and for the parking

Thanks for your coments i think we never annoying you in your stay, we have rules to make your stay more confortable and safe :). In our description never says that we had a our own parking and we had try to give some advice to park your car for free, because in the center of madrid parking on the street is only for residents

The facilities were very poor, the breakfast was teterrible, the staff don't look receptive, its like we were there as a favor. It's not a really good choice stay there. And good lucky if you have a booking, belive me you will need

Sorry for your bad experience, sorry if our breakfast is poor for you coffe the chocolate 2 tipe of cereals bread for toast 2 tipes of mermelate, muffins, cruasanes, 3 tipes of juices :( ,and our staff we try allways to help you in our guess stay.

Great location right near the main square in Madrid. When I checked in the person working showed me everything I should see in Madrid which was helpful. Free breakfast was good and wifi worked well. Overall very happy

The hostel is very nice. Location is perfect in the heart of the city. Staff was exceptionally nice and helpful!

MANY THANKS FOR YOU REVIEW AN HAPPY NEW YEAR :)

Good location and nice rooms, with individual lockers. Kitchen didn't open until 8am so wasn't able to access my food in the fridge on the morning I left.

Great hostel all around. Only downside was that the wifi only worked well in common areas.

great price including breakfast with comfortable rooms

we had a twin private room and it was excellent value for money. Very clean and nicely decorated. The terrace is a very pretty. Don't be alarmed by the entrance, it is just a door on a high street with a door bell, me and my friend thought we had gone to the wrong place and that it looked bad. But once inside the place is fab. Some of the staff speak better English than others but they are all very friendly and cheerful. Great hostel

• 17th Dec 2015

many thanks for you review :)

Hostel muy bueno muy muy limpio en pleno centro de Madrid buena atención del personal! Great hostel cheap and in the center of Madrid very good staff !!! Love it!

Very rood anf frickk stuff especially woman..and storage room was not free it was 3 euro.There was a very bad noisy from stuff inside hotel Some of the stuff was not hospitable..

I arrived to Madrid at night, it was busy and nobody on the street really knew where the hostel was. I rang the hostel to ask directions and the staff member couldn't speak English. I walk around for more than an hour then just checked into a hotel. The next day I found it. The room was adequate, the staff friendly, the noise from the street very loud. The best thing about the hostel is the location, it is excellent!