8.5
Fabulous 779 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 779 Total Reviews
Barbieri Sol Hostel Located at Victoria 6 piso 2 Madrid, , Madrid.
Spain
Madrid 28012 Victoria 6 piso 2 Madrid
85% 779
40.4160746 -3.7016769
    Rooms available

• Germany, Male, 25-30
21st Apr 2016
7.4

The Location is in The middle of a bar Street. If you prefer silent place, go somewhere else. However, the location is super central! Facilities are old. Bathroom, beds are old ans not in best circumstances. Next time i try another hostel!

• Portugal, Female, 25-30
16th Apr 2016

Lovely! Great location in the center, nice people, good atmosphere.

16th Apr 2016
6.3

I use hostels all of the time amd love them, but this place is the kind of place that I wouldn't show people to convince them how great hostels are. The rooms have GREAT wifi, but it goes a tad downhill after that. Both my comforter and other comforters in the room had questionable blood stains on them. There are lockers, but they dont fit carry-on suitcases, so dont travel with anything bigger than a backpack. Overall it was ok, but I have found places in Madrid I like far better.

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
14th Apr 2016
7.7

Fantastic central location, and the breakfast also makes it great value for money. Rooms are basic but clean. One annoying thing is a guy (possibly the owner?) watching TV in the kitchen 24/7. We went on the balcony (during the designated time) and he locked us out there. When we knocked on the window to ask him to let us in, he looked at us but didnt get up from his seat. He locked us out another time as well and made us feel really unwelcome every time we went in this 'communal' area.

thank you very much for your comment, as the man sitting watching television will have been some guest, we are sorry, we wish that we are alerting of that situation so uncomfortable, by us we pray apology

• South Africa, Female, 18-24
12th Apr 2016
8.0

Stayed here for a week & had a pretty good experience. The location is fantastic as its in the centre of Madrid. The facilities weren't the best by any means but comfortable enough considering the price. My dorm room's shower was pretty small and the bathroom door was held together with masking tape! Other rooms did look better than mine though. Essentially, you get what you pay for and if you want to stay in the centre of Madrid & you're not looking to spend much, it's great + friendly sta

• cauarossatto
  • Brazil, Male, 18-24
10th Apr 2016
7.1

I've been there for 2 day and it was good. The bedroom was cozy, the staff was great and despite, it was a small hostel, I could have a good time there. Moreover, I can tell you the breakfast was good and I met nice friends at the hostel. The unique cont point of this hostal, it doesn't accept less than 50 euro on payments with card. So, if you are looking for a very central place with good relation cost benefit, it is a good option, I would probably recommend it.

• Mexico, Mixed Group, 18-24
9th Apr 2016

Good place to stay, perfect location, clean and good breakfast, the only bad thing is that luggage storage costs 2 euros, which is free in any hostel Ive been.

• Furryface
  • England, Male, 31-40
4th Apr 2016
8.0

I only stayed here for an overnight layover so I didn't get to see too much. It was easy to get to from the airport and fine to arrive at 1am. The staff were nice and helpful, free breakfast was great too making it very good value for money. The bunk beds and bathroom were basic but what do you expect at this price. Overall a good experience!

• England, Female, 18-24
2nd Apr 2016
8.0

Great location and good options for breakfast but the ensuite was very small, not much bigger than a toilet cubicle!! And there was only a noisy plastic sliding door to separate it from the room which made privacy an issue. Otherwise a nice hostel.

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
1st Apr 2016

I found the bathroom very small.