Barcelo Hostel Reviews

Calle Corsega 226, EN 1&2, Barcelona, Spain

The staff of the hostel are very stupid, the spaces are dirty, bad educates, lack of blanket. When we asked them to providências something, like the blankets they refused our solicitation and dindt bring any for US. I really wouldn't recommend this hostel to any of my friends. there were insects in the sheets that we dont know wich kind, but it lookes like fleas. When we left the plce others entered, they dont even had changed the sheets, blankets, pill's cover... IIl never coming back

• 28th Aug 2015

The room was full of little cockroachs and the hosts looked like were making jokes in another language with us

• 28th Aug 2015

We chose this hostel because we were 2 women and 1 men and we wanted to be in the same room. But when we arrives, we had been splitted ...When we came back to the hostel at night, our key didn't work, then our bedroom's door was locked and we didn't have key, one sheet was missing ... When we wanted to complain the next morning, the guy said we had to wait for an other guy whereas we had to hurry. It doesn't worth 25€ for a night, even if the location is good.

stayed there just one night. i asked for a bed, and i got a bed. good location.

We booked a private room for six people but they stuck us in a room for 8 with 2 other people. Then they charged us more than the original amount we booked for. Had to pay an extra €20.

Not too much bad location we didnt have any problem coz we just stayed for one night. Hostel was small.

The hostel was alright, the staff didn't seem overly friendly, the bins in the room and bathroom weren't emptied very often and started overflowing with trash. The girls bathroom door didn't close properly so you couldn't lock the door to have a shower. The location isn't too bad and it's easy to get the metro to get around. The kitchen didn't have a stove, there was just a toaster oven and microwave. Overall it wasn't too bad to stay at, it just could do with a few adjustments.

Overcharged me. Staff are a bit... suspect. Best to avoid.

There is no stove and the shower was always dirty.

the staff looks not very friendly and the hostel is hold, with low quality fornitures. The kitchen needs an hob and the staff for cooking toilets are absolutely uncofortable and dirty. Most important: Safety doesn't exists... u should provide everybody's keys (not just for lockers),

The hostel it was not so clean, but not so bad for its money. BUT, I was overcharged in my card.. They charged me twice.

• 31st Mar 2015
  • Greece

very unclean the towel in the showers was not changed for the whole week we were there and when they changed the beds they did not bother changing the blankets. We did not know who worked there as a lot of the workers friends seemed to hang around I could not work out if they were staying there or working there the guy who worked during the day was great very professional but I can't say that for any other staff member. I asked them to book me a taxi on the last night but it was to hard for them

Good, clean hostel with friendly staff even if a one or two of them didn't speak much English at all. Good showers and toilets but the kitchen was very bare and limited with no real cooker. Good value for money and the staff were very friendly and helpful, especially when we thought that one of our phones had been stolen; turned out it was just hidden amongst our bedding! There is a lovely outdoor area but it is strictly forbidden to go outside after 10pm which is a bit silly.

I was especially happy with the security of the hostel, and the very fast wifi connection to upload all my photos of Barcelona to Flickr before I left. The only comment I could make is that sometimes the staff were nowhere to be found, but that was only when others were trying to find them. They were on hand when I needed them personally.

when my friends and I returned to our room a manager was inside the room and a random girl in one of our beds. I don't know what they were doing but when I confronted him at the front desk the morning after, he had a different story than the girl. he eventually gave me a free night and apologized profusely but we felt very uncomfortable there and would never return.

• 5th Mar 2015