Barcelo Hostel Reviews

Calle Corsega 226, EN 1&2, Barcelona, Spain

I was especially happy with the security of the hostel, and the very fast wifi connection to upload all my photos of Barcelona to Flickr before I left. The only comment I could make is that sometimes the staff were nowhere to be found, but that was only when others were trying to find them. They were on hand when I needed them personally.

when my friends and I returned to our room a manager was inside the room and a random girl in one of our beds. I don't know what they were doing but when I confronted him at the front desk the morning after, he had a different story than the girl. he eventually gave me a free night and apologized profusely but we felt very uncomfortable there and would never return.

• 5th Mar 2015