Barcelona 4 Fun Hostel Reviews

Carrer Ample 24, Barcelona, Spain

We stayed in an ensuite apartment which is actually in a different building from the rest of the hostels (about a 2 minute walk and closer to la ramblas). Location was perfect, right in the middle of everything. The apartment itself was ok, decent considering the price however it could've done with a bit of a clean and some decor. Staff were really friendly. The door to the apartment floor needs to be sorted out as it is very stiff and we were unable to open it a few times without others!!

• 19th Aug 2015
  • Wales

I think they should have advised that the room wasn't in the address of the booking I received prior to my arrival. The reason is that we walk by stars (no elevator) two floors and when we reach the reception we were informed that our room was in another building. So, more two floors down with heavy bags. The room was good. Clean and confortable. However, the shower was broken. Once they have no recepction, I sent an email informing such problem with no aswer, never. Even an apologize.