Barcelona 4 Fun Hostel Reviews

Carrer Ample 24, Barcelona, Spain

We stayed in an ensuite apartment which is actually in a different building from the rest of the hostels (about a 2 minute walk and closer to la ramblas). Location was perfect, right in the middle of everything. The apartment itself was ok, decent considering the price however it could've done with a bit of a clean and some decor. Staff were really friendly. The door to the apartment floor needs to be sorted out as it is very stiff and we were unable to open it a few times without others!!

• 19th Aug 2015
  • Wales

I think they should have advised that the room wasn't in the address of the booking I received prior to my arrival. The reason is that we walk by stars (no elevator) two floors and when we reach the reception we were informed that our room was in another building. So, more two floors down with heavy bags. The room was good. Clean and confortable. However, the shower was broken. Once they have no recepction, I sent an email informing such problem with no aswer, never. Even an apologize.

This hostel has good location, good price and nice, helpfullness staff. It was a good Choice.

Good points: - the location - it was very central - the staff - seemed pretty friendly and helped if we had questions - the price - quite cheap Bad points: - people were smoking even though it was non smoking - no atmosphere - very quiet - it was a bit dirty and old fashioned To sum up, this is a good hostel if you are going to be out most of the time (like we were) and just want somewhere to come back to and sleep, basically don't go here if you want a lively sociable hostel!

I had a single private room and it was definitely worth what I paid for it. It was basic but all I needed as I was mostly just there to sleep. The location is perfect, the metro is only a 10 min walk away and there are supermarkets and restaurants all around the area. I would stay here again definitely. It was well worth the money. Only downside is I didnt see any other people because I was in a different building to the main area. But I was happy with that because after all I booked a private.