Barcelona 4 Fun Hostel Reviews

Carrer Ample 24, Barcelona, Spain

This hostel has good location, good price and nice, helpfullness staff. It was a good Choice.

Good points: - the location - it was very central - the staff - seemed pretty friendly and helped if we had questions - the price - quite cheap Bad points: - people were smoking even though it was non smoking - no atmosphere - very quiet - it was a bit dirty and old fashioned To sum up, this is a good hostel if you are going to be out most of the time (like we were) and just want somewhere to come back to and sleep, basically don't go here if you want a lively sociable hostel!

I had a single private room and it was definitely worth what I paid for it. It was basic but all I needed as I was mostly just there to sleep. The location is perfect, the metro is only a 10 min walk away and there are supermarkets and restaurants all around the area. I would stay here again definitely. It was well worth the money. Only downside is I didnt see any other people because I was in a different building to the main area. But I was happy with that because after all I booked a private.

I had a good week in barcelona4fun hostel, the place was very quiet, well situated in the barri gothic and next to the rambla. The room was for 4 people and we were 3 so it was big enough, although it was a bit cold in february and the window didn't close properly but with a 2nd blanket it was ok. The kitchen is not huge but it's enough, you would need a new pan to cook because there was only one and it was really old and maybe some more cutlery. The living room and bathrooms were really nice!!

We've had a good time here. It's near the sea and the facilities were satisfying.