Barcelona Best Rooms Reviews

Templarios 6, Barcelona, Spain

I arrived late and found no trace of a hostel. I called the owner and was informed that there was no room available for me. I was taken to a hostel nearby which smelled of fungi. I called the guy the next day and asked if he could find different accommodation - he promised to reply in a moment and never called back. I had to find another hostel and pay double the price. The owner stole my 10% deposit. This was a complete, absolute, utter disaster. DON´T even think about staying here.

It was awful. Everything was broken. There are no signs that point you to the location. You have to call the number on your reservation sheet and some guy meets you and gives you the keys. This was a big problem considering I was from another country and didn't have an international phone.

I'm not a very picky traveller but my partner and I booked a double bed. We were given bunk beds in a box room with no ventilation and it smelt. So called up to advise we weren't happy and to cancel the next night. I was told we could be reimbursed one night's accommodation and that this exchange could be made that night (as we'd paid prior to viewing the room). No-one turned up and I was unable to contact the person again. I would not recommend this accom apart from location and showers work.

Ok I booked this last minute and I had a lot of regrets. It s smelly inside there s not a lot of ventilation. It s supose to have a terrace with bbq but you cant acess or there s just no one. When you will check on the staff wont be there because they weren t there for me and for a lot of people that I talked to. Also they were not there for the check out. There is a kitchen but without knifes to cook. The only thing that was nice ot was the spot of the place in the gothic district. Dont gother

False advertising, poor service, dissapointing stay.

The location is great, 2mins to la Rambla, 10mins walk to Placa Catalunya, 20mins walk to the beach so everything is near.The street is called Templers, not Templarios and it is very easi to find. The only 2 problems were that there is not reception and you have to call when you are in front of the address and you might need to wait until somebody comes. Second, it was clean but the sheets were smelling bad. Anyway, I would go back there if I visit BCN another time.

Nice rooms and superb location, in a quiet street in a busy area, with plenty of attractions within walking distance. Thanks very much!

View all Barcelona Bed and Breakfasts