Barcelona Best Rooms Reviews

Templarios 6, Barcelona, Spain

- You've tried to charge us with a "new tax" of more than 20€ as soon as we arrived. That is not polite and if you want for customers to pay more, specify that in the hostelworld payment and not as an extra. - Moreover your WIFI really sucks everywhere in the apartments and this is not acceptable for tourists in the 21st century. It's 2014 and a wifi router wouldn't cost you so much. - Cleaner who receives any new guest doesn't speak english AT ALL. TOURISTS COME FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD!

• 4th Aug 2014

When I arrived to this place there was no one to open the door. Then, I called a number and the responsible told me that it was impossible to stay in the hostel, even with the reservation booked, because there was a flood in the building and told me to go to Pensión Bienestar, that looks like a dump. I've spent most of the night in the center of Barcelona, looking desperately for a place to stay and all hotels and hostels were full. Then I've had to return to Pensión Bienestar to sleep in a dump

• 30th May 2014