7.2
Very Good 33 Total Reviews
7.2
Very Good 33 Total Reviews
Barcelona Cosy Rooms Located at Calle Marina 124, 1st floor, 4th door, Barcelona.
Spain
Barcelona Catalunya 08000 Calle Marina 124, 1st floor, 4th door
72% 33
41.3965511 2.1848980
    Rooms available

• Lithuania, Male, 25-30
11th Apr 2016
7.4

Clean nice rooms. 15 min walk from Rambla or Sagrada. Need more bathrooms in mornings and evening it gets crowdy ;) (4 double rooms have one tiny bathroom).

• davidyiken5377
  • Scotland, Male, 41+
29th Mar 2016

I found this to be clean, value for money base for my time in Barcelona. I don't know what happened on the last day, but there was no electricity at all. I've occasionally looked at people and wondered, "Did you dress in the dark?" and on this day I had to.